Are you the one??

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lovely Lotus Blossom

Original poster

We live in a world with eight castes, depending on one's social and economic status. Ones are the Royal family and most desirable, with Eights being the lowest and poorest. Every eligible girl no matter caste recently received a notice stating that the prince of Illéa, (a futuristic United States) will be holding the Selection, a competition for the prince's hand and the crown of the princess. 16 girls will be chosen in a sort of lottery, but only one will win the prince and the crown will it be you?

The Caste System

The Caste

1- The Royal family and those who marry into to it. Those born of any of the royal line are able to control more than one elements. There are two royal lines the Illea and the schreave. (this doesn't include those who married into the royal family)

2- Nobles and politicians. The very wealthy elite they usually look down on any person who is below a 3. They lavish in the gifts and favors of the royal family. They are able to control the element of fire.

3- Wealthy businessmen and entertainers. Those that have made a name for themselves in some sort of industry. They can control the element of Air.

4- Farmers and shop owners. Usually middle class. They can control the element of Earth

5- Entertainers, Artists, Dancers. They usually make just enough to feed their families. They are able to control the element of water.

6- Road workers, city workers Do not posses any magic

7- Servants , Maids, launderers. Also do not posses any magic

8- The homeless. Also do not posses any magic

*This is generally true unless someone marries up or down from their cast then you have children who are born with one of their parents powers.

1) I am supreme ruler of this thread... what I say goes. I will have a few moderators to help me out since I am pretty busy. I will announce them at a later date.

2) No God Modding please it's just not very nice.

3) Romance is strictly fade to black as we may have some players of various ages and no one wants to get into trouble.

4)Please post at least once a week I understand we are all busy, but no one wants to wait a month for a response plus it pauses the story for the rest of us.

5) At least on paragraph it's quality over quantity but no one can reply to most one-liners come on people five sentences aren't hard to come up with.

6) I will be making an OCC Thread so keep all OCC talk in that thread please.

7) I will add rules as I see fit.

Moderators

Lovely lotus blossom
Shadow_Snow_Storm​

Royals
Controlling King

Goodhearted Queen​

Vincent Garfield schreave : Confused Prince

Girls Selected
Two - Four spots open

Three

Cecelia Markov: Creative Three (Shadow)

Two Spots open​

Four - Two spots open

Danika Mohammed: Humorous Four (Wonderful Thing)

Five

Clarissa Elise Singer:Strong willed Five (Lovely)

Camicazi Bragmor: Fiesty Five (Justaddnutts)
one spot open

Six - Three spots open

* we can add more characters such as guards and maids when we fill these up.

The Caste

1- The Royal family and those who marry into to it. Those born of any of the royal line are able to control more than one elements. There are two royal lines the Illea and the schreave. (this doesn't include those who married into the royal family)

2- Nobles and politicians. The very wealthy elite they usually look down on any person who is below a 3. They lavish in the gifts and favors of the royal family. They are able to control the element of fire.

3- Wealthy businessmen and entertainers. Those that have made a name for themselves in some sort of industry. They can control the element of Air.

4- Farmers and shop owners. Usually middle class. They can control the element of Earth

5- Entertainers, Artists, Dancers. They usually make just enough to feed their families. They are able to control the element of water.

6- Road workers, city workers Do not posses any magic

7- Servants , Maids, launderers. Also do not posses any magic

8- The homeless. Also do not posses any magic

*This is generally true unless someone marries up or down from their cast then you have children who are born with one of their parents powers.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm guessing this is the OCC Thread this new roleplay system is a bit confusing.

I think it would be easier for the positions if we just had how many from each caste we can take instead of personality types. Have characters that are even a little bit pre-determined makes things less fun or interesting for future players. So It'd probably be better to described each caste and have the number of girls from it.

I think it would be easier for the positions if we just had how many from each caste we can take instead of personality types. Have characters that are even a little bit pre-determined makes things less fun or interesting for future players. So It'd probably be better to described each caste and have the number of girls from it.
Note taken will fix :)

Just thought I'd put in my two cents.

Didn't know there was an ooc yet, so hello everyone!! O.O

So, I have been kind of interested in getting my romantic writing chops back, and this looks like a great and most interesting chance to do so. However, I unfortunately have absolutely no knowledge of the source material. I think I have a basic idea of it from what I've gathered, from the information you've graciously provided.

Anyway, main point, if you'll have me, do you still need someone to play the prince and/or king? I play females sometimes, but, males are much easier for me.

Note: My apologies for the repost, I found this afterward. Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Dreams_of_Dusk
So, I have been kind of interested in getting my romantic writing chops back, and this looks like a great and most interesting chance to do so. However, I unfortunately have absolutely no knowledge of the source material. I think I have a basic idea of it from what I've gathered, from the information you've graciously provided.

Anyway, main point, if you'll have me, do you still need someone to play the prince and/or king? I play females sometimes, but, males are much easier for me.

Note: My apologies for the repost, I found this afterward. Haha
The prince position is all yours if you still want it.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
We just need a few more characters and we may be able to start... Lets the people who have shown interest follow through, :)

There are spots still available hopefully more will show interest :)

Oh, sorry. I forgot about this. *facepalm* I'll make a character right now if you'll have me.

Oh, sorry. I forgot about this. *facepalm* I'll make a character right now if you'll have me.
No applications required friend. Picture, name, occupation and caste and we'll add her to the list. Hopefully we'll have our Prince soon so we can start! :)

Oh. I was waiting for a sheet. Haha my apologies. Should I pm you an image? I mean, he's the prince, so, that'd be his occupation, right? Haha

Oh, wait... Do they need to be real people's photo's?

Status
Not open for further replies.