Are you the one?? (always adding plots)

• Thread starter Lovely Lotus Blossom
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lovely Lotus Blossom

Original poster

America Singer lives in a world with eight castes, depending on one's social and economic status. Ones are the wealthiest and most desirable, with Eights being the lowest and poorest. America is a Five, which consists of the entertainers (e.g. dancers, singers, musicians). She recently received a notice stating that the prince of Illéa, – a futuristic United States which America lives in – Crown Prince Maxon Schreave will be holding the Selection, a competition for the prince's hand and the crown of the princess. Despite pressure from her mother, Magda and sister, May, America has no interest in entering the competition, because she has been secretly dating Aspen, a Six. Aspen urges America to accept the opportunity at a better life. Although America wishes to marry Aspen no matter the consequences, she agrees to accept. Her mother later bribes her into the Selection by offering to let her keep half of what she earns at her jobs, which America takes to advantage and agrees, even though she had agreed earlier. Later that night, America brings food to Aspen, and Aspen is upset, believing that he is the "provider". America is devastated, and at her weakest state, she is chosen for the Selection. Without the support of Aspen, she travels to the palace where she has to compete with 34 other girls to win the prince's heart.

So I pretty much finished the trilogy and am waiting to buy the other books that just came out. I am absolutely in love with the concept and am craving either a group or 1x1 for this series.

1x1

Option 1 : Start the story after the wedding. Pick up the story and write about how they adjust to not just being Newlyweds but also the new king and queen of Illea.

Option 2:
We start the selection over and someone play Maxon and we use OC girl in Americas part. (i am of course hoping to play the OC but am open to playing an OC guard or even Aspen for whatever female character you make up.

Option 3: We start the selection over and use all OC's

Group

Hoping to have a dedicated group of a few roleplayers that would want to take up multiple roles and make the story really come to life. So i would definitely cut the number of girls from 35 to maybe 15 if not even less. Just so it's not overwhelming but we have enough to make a good story. Of course we would all us OC characters. This would loosely be based on the books. Basically we would be playing in the books world and the selection process would be the same but everything else will be all our writing.

Last edited by a moderator:

I am in love with this show sooo much!!!
It is about the lives and conflicts of the royal family and the members of court full of drama!!
1X1

Francis X OC

Bash X OC

OC X OC

Group

We will make up a story line and diplomatically decide what conflicts to add to the story what twists and turns to add. I would love for there to be tons of drama and romance.

Group Interest

Lovely Lotus Blossom

Shayla

A middle-school student named Usagi Tsukino befriends Luna, a talking black cat that gives her a magical brooch enabling her to become Sailor Moon: a pretty soldier destined to save Earth from the forces of evil. Luna and Usagi assemble a team of fellow Sailor Soldiers to find their princess and the "Legendary Silver Crystal." They encounter the studious Ami Mizuno, who awakens as Sailor Mercury; Rei Hino, a local shrine maiden who awakens as Sailor Mars; Makoto Kino, a transfer student who awakens as Sailor Jupiter; and Minako Aino, a young aspiring idol who operates as Sailor Venus, accompanied by her talking feline companion Artemis. Additionally, they encounter Mamoru Chiba, a high-school student who assists them as Tuxedo Mask on occasion throughout their journey.

1x1

Sailor moon X Tuxedo mask
OC Sailor moon X OC Tuxedo Mask

Group

We loosely follow the plot using original characters. Will be willing to add more once i get a few more interested and we can plot together.

1x1

This is an original pairing idea that I had... I don't have much of a plot other than the pairing.
Receptionist X Veterinarian
Vet X Vet tech
Receptionist X Vet tech

Group
Will be centered around the goings on of the vet clinic.

Reign group RP would be amazing!!! I'm positively in love with the show and have been from the beginning! I wish more people were into Historical themed RP's. I would so love to see a group one happen around here. ^^

Another original pairing.

1x1

Stalker X Victim

I'm thinking it could be a jealous ex boyfriend. I'm also up for discussing other options.

Group

maybe a horror movie type plot.

1X1

Master X Slave

Plot : Girl 1's father is an abusive drunk and gambler. He lands himself in a hole he can’t dig his self out of. So as payment for his debt he gives his daughter to the man he’s indebted to.​

Status
Not open for further replies.