Are You Mental?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seth smiled, feeling a warmth boil up inside his chest, he really did love her. Much more than he could express, he wanted to be normal for her,
he wanted what his mother and father had once had. "I'll be normal one day, for you." he whispered.
He took her hand and put it on his head. His own little sign of affection. He tried to keep his eyes from shutting, but they had plans of their own. He slowly drifted, listening to what Ali was saying.

Reactions: Ghostie
Ali smiled, "Seth honey, you don't have to be normal for me. I love you just the way you are. " she sat with him on his bed. His head in her lap as she ran her fingers through his hair. Ali knew that she loved Seth as a friend. But was there something more there? Ali thought to herself. Thinking things like this was so confusing. There was one thing she did know. Her meds were working more and more, and Night was showing up less and less.

"Soon you'll be out." Seth mumbled, as he went in and out of his sleepy daze, "And, I'll be here, by myself. And you get to live your life. Like you're supposed to. Don't let me hold you back," Seth had his eyes open now. Ali kept her fingers in his hair. He always loved it when she touched him, it was the only time he felt like he means something to someone. "Just don't forget to come back for me one day. But after you get married and have five hundred children." Seth smiled.

She giggled, her fingers still in his hair. "I'm not going anywhere. No matter if I'm "different" or not. I'm going to stay right here with you Seth. That is a promise." She smiled, looking down at him; her blue eyes fixed on his. She thought about leaning down and kissing him, but didn't out of fear he might not like it or something would go wrong.

Last edited:
Seth starred at her back, he was finding it hard to pull his eyes away from her. He nodded at what she was saying, he thought that it would just be better if he agreed with her. She did promise, Ali never broke her promises.

She bit her lip, still pondering whether or not to kiss him. If she did it would clear up a lot of things for her. Like whether or not she loved him romantically. Or if either of them were mentally stable enough to be in a relationship. Part of Ali did want to know this. It isn't like she didn't know who she was kissing. They'd been best friends for the longest. She was always the one who was there for him. She leaned down slowly, hesitating a little before their lips touched briefly and after. Few seconds she pulled away.

Seth was a little confused. He didn't remember kisses. His mother never really showed him much affection, so he did what any child would do, hide. Seth pulled the covers over his burning red face, his body was doing weird things. His mind was clouded over, just thinking of what happed. "Why did you do that?" he asked, still hidden.

"I uhm, I'm sorry. I don't know, it just felt right. I'm sorry." Ali stood up, turning her back to Seth's bed and feeling a little ashamed and a lot awkward. Part of her knew that she shouldn't have done it, but with that moment it just seemed right. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you feel all weird." She sighed pushing her hair back and walking out his door sitting outside of Seth's room

Last edited:
Seth pulled the blanket down, he felt heat rising through his body still. He had tingling sensations all over. "Its okay, you shocked me," he stood by the door, "I didn't mean to."

"I'm sorry Seth." She shad her head in her hands. "I don't know why I did it. I thought it was the right thing to do but I guess not." Ali chewed on her bottom lip. She did have feelings for Seth. She probably just didn't realize it when she was all sick in the head. It took almost getting better for her to realize that she was in love with her best friend.

Seth sat in his room, 11b at the mental hospital, his home, for the past two years, he was only 17 and had a serve case of schizophrenia, meaning he can't tell the difference between, real or not. Everything he sees is in his head, made up, well, that's not what he thinks, and nothing is real anymore. He does have on friend, a girl, she visits him every day, without fail, she also lives there, for her own reasons and mental health problems. Everyone had their own problems in here, Seth, like most of them, didn't understand what his problem was. He thought he was completely normal, it's all he has ever know, his parents wouldn't let him interact with other children, because, they were afraid what people would think of their socially disabled son.

(In need for a girl, can have whatever mental issue wanted. One on one. And Semi paragraphs please c: )
(Are we still doing this?)

(I'm so sorry, my post must have never posted :c ))

"I just don't know how to feel, because we are friends, aren't we?' Seth mumbled, "I'm real sick, and they are going to take you away from me." he sat next to her.

She looked over at her best friend. "Of course we're friends Seth. Best friends. Why do you think that they're going to take me away?" She was a little confused. No one had ever said anything about her leaving the institution. Not her nurse. Her doctor. Her parents never said anything either.

"You're getting better, and I am getting worse." Seth mumbled, "I don't want to lose you."

She put her hands on both sides of his face, forcing him to look at her. "I'm gonna help you get better, so when and if I leave, you can come with me. I'm not going anywhere, and if I do I'll be here every morning of every day at 8:30." Ali smiled at Seth, losing herself in his eyes. "Seth I love you." She mumbled, her voice cracking

She smiled at him, she didn't know what else to do. He made her tongue tied. "Y-you do? I.. I never would've guessed." She blushed a deep red.

"Shh, it's a secret." She giggled and kissed his cheek.

He blushed at her and giggled, "Thank you."

Status
Not open for further replies.