"Are you growing a beard?"

do you like it when someone notices or points out that you are doing something new with your face?

• Yes

Votes: 16 38.1%
  • No

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • I CANT GROW FACIAL HAIR BUT I WANTED TO PUSH A BUTTON

Votes: 20 47.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my thick beautifully kept moustache. My wife... doesn't.

My husband is growing out his facial hair (at my request) and I kind of love it.

I used to hate it when he went a few days without shaving because his shadow would get all prickly and pokey and annoying (felt like kissing sandpaper) but once he let it grow out a little longer it's actually pretty tolerable, and mmmf it looks so good.

My husband is growing out his facial hair (at my request) and I kind of love it.

I used to hate it when he went a few days without shaving because his shadow would get all prickly and pokey and annoying (felt like kissing sandpaper) but once he let it grow out a little longer it's actually pretty tolerable, and mmmf it looks so good.
Get him some beard oil and some beard shampoo (yes, it's a thing) and make sure he uses it regularly to groom and style (and yes, you can train your beard to grow in certain ways).

Eventually, it will be a soft bush of manlyness and you'll want to snug into it all the time. And ravage him.

Make sure to mention the ravagings to coax him into using the stuff.

I always grow a beard

Only full blooded Asian around who can grow a lumberjack beard

Status
Not open for further replies.