Votes: 5 15.2%
  • I will if someone invites me to

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • No, I have better things to do

Votes: 15 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no specific plans whenever the superbowl may be.
I just have zero interest in it.

There was one time I went to a superbowl party though cause nothing was happening.
We all ended up watching Harry Potter instead. :3

Go Seahawks!

Jesus Fuck, where's all the men with balls?!

Hell to the fuck yeah I'm watching it! GO SEAHAWKS.

Nah, I couldn't care less for football, let alone the NFL.

I AM going to watch the Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet, however!

Please inform us all as to what the Puppy Bowl is.

I don't know what it is, but I know I love it already.
It's the cutest thing ever.

You basically just watch puppies play around on a miniature field. It's very cute, and funny.
Most of the puppies are up for adoption.

There's a kitty halftime show, too, where they show off kittens.

FUCKIN' PUMPED! It's good to be a 12. >:]

25beab9dfce1d384ca0e5cac1eca9d60.jpg

No husband. No men in the house. (Unless you include my son, but he's not much of a football fan) No reason to watch, except the commercials, and I can watch them on Youtube the next day.

The Steelers aren't in the Super Bowl, so no thank you.

Maybe when they get in one next year <333

Reactions: Faithviper
I live in Washington. I don't even have to watch the Super Bowl to know what's happening. My neighborhood shoots off fireworks every time the Seahawks scores this whole season and I expect this game to have even more fireworks and hype.

However I will be watching the game at a party.

Reactions: Faithviper
If I liked football then I would play it myself >_< I don't see the point in watching other people playing a sport. It's not like in anime where there is exciting music, close ups, and we get a deep insight into the players psyche and gets to see their memories during the game. *Nerd warning*

I would fall asleep if I even tried to watch five minutes of any group game. The fact that I can't watch super bowl since I live in the wrong country might be another smaller reason why I never would watch it xD Though with the internet I bet I could find some place to watch it if I reeeeaaally wanted to... But I don't... I rather watch anime during that time.

-Don't even know if it's soccer or American football we're talking about- WHY THE HECK DO YOU CALL IT FOOTBALL WHEN YOU RARELY TOUCH THE BALL WITH YOUR FOOT DAMN IT D: SOCCER IS NAMED FOOTBALL IN THE REST OF THE WORLD FOR A REASON!

If I liked football then I would play it myself >_< I don't see the point in watching other people playing a sport. It's not like in anime where there is exciting music, close ups, and we get a deep insight into the players psyche and gets to see their memories during the game. *Nerd warning*

I would fall asleep if I even tried to watch five minutes of any group game. The fact that I can't watch super bowl since I live in the wrong country might be another smaller reason why I never would watch it xD Though with the internet I bet I could find some place to watch it if I reeeeaaally wanted to... But I don't... I rather watch anime during that time.

-Don't even know if it's soccer or American football we're talking about- WHY THE HECK DO YOU CALL IT FOOTBALL WHEN YOU RARELY TOUCH THE BALL WITH YOUR FOOT DAMN IT D: SOCCER IS NAMED FOOTBALL IN THE REST OF THE WORLD FOR A REASON!

Would you really want to get into a football player's psyche?

Also that Superbowl theme is badass.

It's also called football because the balls are a foot long.

Last edited:
lol. No. I'm raised on Football (Actual football) and hockey.

Redblood; The point is watch people display skill and invoke local patriotism.

Naw, for one I'm in Sweden, and I never really understood the kind of people who watch sports. Especially when it's basically just a bunch of burly dudes chasing a ball or some shit.

Equestrian sports, on the other hand. I'd watch the shit out of that.

Would you really want to get into a football player's psyche?

Also that Superbowl theme is badass.

It's also called football because the balls are a foot long.
In real life? Probably not o.O In anime? Every time. Apparently all players in all games have some kind of sob story or encouraging back story that makes them go beyond their limits xD And they have kind of these superpowers that makes you feel that they don't belong in a sports anime and should just jump over to x-men... I've never really watched a football anime though... I don't even know if there are any about American football specifically. Hmm.. Conspiracy? -dun Dun DUN-

Well, considering I've never used foot and inches, it's no wonder I've never connected those dots.

Nope, and I was already sick of hearing about it a week ago. I live in Portland, so most people who care about football around here apparently root for the Seahawks since Seattle is the nearest city with a professional team. After going through two work days of having to hear people raving about how excited they were about this year's Super Bowl, I was already fucking done. Now hopefully I'll just have to suffer through two more days this week, then maybe two more of celebratory or depressed nonsense afterward.

In real life? Probably not o.O In anime? Every time. Apparently all players in all games have some kind of sob story or encouraging back story that makes them go beyond their limits xD And they have kind of these superpowers that makes you feel that they don't belong in a sports anime and should just jump over to x-men... I've never really watched a football anime though... I don't even know if there are any about American football specifically. Hmm.. Conspiracy? -dun Dun DUN-

Well, considering I've never used foot and inches, it's no wonder I've never connected those dots.
Eye Shield 21 was maaaaad popular and the anime/manga was based on American Football

Reactions: redblood
Football's grown on me this past season so you bet your ass I'm watching the Super Bowl

I got invited to a super bowl party, so I'm actually going to go this year. I like football, but have a hard time keeping up with what's happening (not sure why). I like the idea of getting together with friends and family more than I do watching the game.

It's definitely more about the who than the what for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.