ARE YOU AN ARTIST THAT DOES CHARACTER PORTRAITS?

Are you an artist? Do you do character portraits?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am an artist that specializes in drawing characters (trying to do it for a living but so far I am not that successful)
I am more known to be a 'furry-artis' but that doesn't stop me from drawing humans/humanoids/monsters and a lot of other things!
Prefer to be paid for my work then give out freebies, I feel that my technique and quality is worth what I mark it.

My weasyl

Art Tumblr (which I barely use it seems)

I use SAI and Photoshop, and sometimes I scan sketches.

I can do character art. That's mine over there on the icon, and my most recent work. (I'm improving.) However, if this art requires more than waist-downs and what have you, I tend to be so slow with painting and work.... And I'm still practicing long hair. (Hair in general. Ugh.)

Just for Iwaku, I'd be willing to do it for free, so I marked that in the poll.

I am an artist that specializes in drawing characters (trying to do it for a living but so far I am not that successful)
I am more known to be a 'furry-artis' but that doesn't stop me from drawing humans/humanoids/monsters and a lot of other things!
Prefer to be paid for my work then give out freebies, I feel that my technique and quality is worth what I mark it.
My weasyl
Art Tumblr (which I barely use it seems)

I use SAI and Photoshop, and sometimes I scan sketches.

I think people that can use SAI and Photoshop are amazing...! *.*

I like designing characters.
My icon is a quick sketch I did of a character that I had been trying to develop for ages. It was fun drawing her! :D

I can do character art. That's mine over there on the icon, and my most recent work. (I'm improving.) However, if this art requires more than waist-downs and what have you, I tend to be so slow with painting and work.... And I'm still practicing long hair. (Hair in general. Ugh.)

Just for Iwaku, I'd be willing to do it for free, so I marked that in the poll.

I like them patterns (tattoos?) on the face. :)
It looks really cool. :)

Yes, they're tattoos. :) Actually, I think I'm going to link this here so the whole picture is up for a good sample... I have some things to tweak with this, and it's quality is kind of bad because it's smaller because it was posted on another website's art museum. I'll likely upload the better one later. :\

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h327/ivyleavesjester/small-1.jpg~original

That looks really awesome, I love the tattoos!! :D *0*

Idk why I'm having some kinda tattoo moment.

Well, that art style has changed. :)
(Btw, I noticed that the link was from dA, so I decided to give deviant watch thing. :) )
(I'm Shin-Jones. Probably would've been able to tell. )

This has something to do with world building, idk, I can't remember. There was another topic for naming the world but I can't remember what the topic was called or where it was.
BUT I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO WITH ALL THIS!!! :D

Oh, if that's the case it's in the World-Building section under the Building Help section. O.o I voted on their poll in there. Interesting. Excited to see what the portraits are actually for. :hyper:

And thank you. 8D

Oh, if that's the case it's in the World-Building section under the Building Help section. O.o I voted on their poll in there. Interesting. Excited to see what the portraits are actually for. :hyper:

And thank you. 8D

Aw, okay! :D
Wait, where's that??
Yeah, it'll be awesome to see the outcome!! :)

You're welcome! :D

Now it's here anyway in case anyone else wants to browse. .D I found them while posting some stuff in the forum and got excited, because whatever it is, it's big. 8D

Now it's here anyway in case anyone else wants to browse. .D I found them while posting some stuff in the forum and got excited, because whatever it is, it's big. 8D

And it's AWESOME!!~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really excited right now!! :D
Found out that my idea for the name of the world got the most votes...! :DDDDDD

This actually has nothing to do with world building at all. 8D But everything to do with Iwaku artists and character portraits. I just needed a count of current statistics to get a good idea whether or not Iwaku is ready for certain kind of expansions.

......aw, well, same thing to me! If the artist thing is for characters, then that's basically world building to me! You need people to create a world, so, yeah. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.