Are YOU a scaredy cat?

I'm pretty immune to most standard fear (unless it's the totally psychological Silent Hill-esque, that crap makes me nervous going into dark rooms alone with a flashlight for at least a couple hours), however I DO jump easily and will get grossed out at all the squicky gore stuff that passes for Horror movies these days. :/

Horror doesn't faze me. Direct threats to my life, however....

Well... A thread about fears...

Now that I come to think of it... I only fear two things. Big ass southern cockroaches cause them bastards will chase you down if you don't kill them, and I've seen a hammer bounce off their shells. It's like they were born in a batch of titanium or something... And Death. Death scares the living piss out of me. I'd elaborate, but who honestly wants to know exactly why.

Seen pics of those huge ass cockroaches that live in mines. I'd believe a hammer would bounce.

I can get the shivers just from creepy music.

Fear of dogs, check. Fear of needles, sorta. But at least are due to painful experiences.

Flying cockroaches give me the heebeejeebees.

I refuse to watch horror flicks. Do not like gore.

On the plus side I almost never have night mares!

I'm not easily scared nor am I very jumpy.

Used to be terrified of rats till I waged a war when they infested my house. I couldn't sleep and lost some sanity killing dozens of rats.

Clowns. You come at me in a clown costume I'm liable to hit you and run away. I don't know why. But I don't like them.

And I have a coming and going fear of heights. Sometimes I'll be okay. Sometimes I'll sit up on the roof after cleaning the gutters till someone comes to hold the ladder for me.

I hate heights. Get trembly on ladders.

Not that it stops me from climbing all sorts of stuff that I probably shouldn't be. Fear doesn't stop me from doing stuff.

Any sort of sudden loud noise will startle me. o__o And I can't watch supernatural scary movies cause I'll get nightmares. I can watch the others just fine. I'll get jumpy about stuff, but nothing will freak me out too bad.

CLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

I seriously get the shakes from those....things...

The mind can invent some scary shit. .-. I watch those zombie movies and then oh my gawd my mind will plague me with nightmares of the virus infecting everything the next day. And yet I can sit through any other horror movie and not care. Go figure.

Oh and I really. Totally, detest.

And fear ......

. F.R.O.G.S.

Shut up Pan. You meanie. ;__;

Oh, I forgot kind of a major fear that I have. It's kind of a fear.

Things in my eyes. Like, it's a serious problem. My wife has to assist to give me eye drops cause I just can't stand it. Anything going in the eye is not okay.

Loveless has fears, yes. *shakes head up and down*

1)! Hands. Hands can scare the living shit out of me. I have my reasons, people. >>

2)! Being numb! Numbness and the Loveless are mortal enemies. I have much fear of not being able to feel anything. It scares me. I feel dead if I am numb.

3)! Those aliens they show on TV...yeah, they scare the shit out of me as well. Their black eyes of nothingness are what give me the creeps.. >> *shivers*

4)! Silent Hill games. I can play the games during the day or at night, but I can't play them alone. I like to have someone with me when I play them. Exciting and fun, yes! But I can't bring myself to play them alone. :/

5)! Not all the time, but sometimes, I do get a random night of being afraid of the dark. But this is what I get for thinking way too much before sleepy time sometimes.

6)! As of late, I have been scared to sleep. My nightmares are getting worse as the nights go on. They're beginning to sink into my conscious, making not want to sleep. *sigh* I hate my imagination sometimes. :/

7)! .....unknown creatures in the depth of sea.

This is all I can think of for now. XD