1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Open to anything, but particularly enjoy gothic horror, urban fantasy, science fiction, post-apocalypse, and steampunk.
tumblr_nwiz9dzLxN1s71q1zo1_1280.png

tumblr_nwiz9dzLxN1s71q1zo2_1280.png

tumblr_nwiz9dzLxN1s71q1zo3_1280.png

Uh, as far as I know this really isn't that useful... The test in the movie measured things like facial movements and eye dilation. The answers to the questions were largely inconsequential, they had to entice a response from the person being tested.

Also the test doesn't actually count your response time. I tested it.

Still, neat. Blade runner is one of those older, smarter Sci-fi movies that you don't see to much of anymore, not saying newer sci-fi is bad or anything, they just generally lack thought provoking material.

Reactions: Windsong
Best movie, even better book. Style defining, genre creating, career defining masterpiece.

Also, I was not a replicant. I promise.

Best movie, even better book. Style defining, genre creating, career defining masterpiece.

Also, I was not a replicant. I promise.

ONLY A REPLICANT WOULD PROMISE THAT.

I have a 46% chance of being a Replicant.

Blade Runner is amazing, though. One of my favorite films.

Have you seen things us people wouldn't believe?
I haven't seen C-Beams glittering atop the Tannhauser gate, but I have seen ships on fire off the Shoulder of Orion.

• Love
Reactions: Space Cowboy
No, but I Replicated your consumation with your mom last night.

32% MOTHERFUCKERS!

LOOKS LIKE INSTEAD OF BEING A REPLICANT, I AM A FUCKING REPLICAN! SUCK IT, HORRIBLE TEST!

I read this as "Republicunt" so I got so excited for a heated topic. ;_;

I spoiled myself getting the Blu-Ray for Blade Runner.

I regret nothing.

I too read this as "republican" and was ready to shoot down any attempt at debate. >:|

Instead, it was some dumb test I scored 32% on. Oh well.

93% chance of being a Replicant.

So... Hello, everyone.

Where is the 'freeze and sweat profusely' option?

50% apparently. Okay.

Also Blade Runner was a really boring movie. Great as far as cinematography goes, definitely deserves all the accolades it gets in that realm, but as for the actual story and acting? I only stuck through to the end because of all the people I'd had telling me it was great and I was waiting for it to get there, but the only scene that got above a "meh, okay" rating was the climactic scene with the replicant leader dude whose name I forget. Overall 6/10, would not watch again.

50% apparently. Okay.

Also Blade Runner was a really boring movie. Great as far as cinematography goes, definitely deserves all the accolades it gets in that realm, but as for the actual story and acting? I only stuck through to the end because of all the people I'd had telling me it was great and I was waiting for it to get there, but the only scene that got above a "meh, okay" rating was the climactic scene with the replicant leader dude whose name I forget. Overall 6/10, would not watch again.
FITE ME IRL.

Status
Not open for further replies.