are we friends?

Shion leans against the tree. "I'm Shion by the way. I lived her when I was young but I just moved back. Are there any good skate spots around?"

" Im kuroi, and yeah an old warehouse down the road about 5 blocks " he smirked as his inner side came out, " And glad you rejoined this community....seems like a few new people joined us "

Shion smiles. "Nice to meet ya!" A garter snake slithers by a couple feet from her. She jumps back, knocking Kuroi over. "G-get away!" She starts swinging her hands around, not realizing its already gone.

He lays on the floor blankly, but then starts laughing " well i guess the ground likes me more than anyone else " he said trying to stand back up, and then dusting himself off. " Well im going to take my leave and go get lunch " he said rubbing the back of his head turning to walk towards his car.

Shion waves. "Later dude!" She pulls her ocarina from her pocket and starts playing it.

she looked into the trees and sky " mhmm, i dont want anyone falling on me" she said leaning on her hand
messing with a piece of hair infront of her face

she then got up at dusted off her book and walked slowly to the exit of the garden

(classes have ended)

Akari walks out of a classroom with watching people hurry past her. she wanders through the halls making her way to the exit.

Shion walks out of class and grabs her skateboard from her locker before catching up with Akari. "Hi! I didn't get your name earlier."

After their break, Kano had went back to classes and when they were finally finished she encountered Akari and Shion in the hallways. She waved at them both as she walked over.
"Yo, I didn't catch your name earlier," she says to Shion with a smile.

Shion smiles back. "I'm Shion. I didn't catch yours either."

"My name is Shuuko but everyone calls me Kano. Nice to meet you." She winks at the girl with a smile.

"Nice to meet you too." She puts her skateboard down and gets on, not caring if she's in the halls. "I've gotta get going. Going to see my brother." She doesn't mention that she's actually going to his grave.

"Mhm, no problem, see you later." Kano collects herself and sighs softly. She was supposed to visit the grave of her mother today, but she felt scared. But better judgement soon won over the fear and she headed towards the graveyard. As she got there, she spotted Shion. Strange, didn't she say she was going to visit her brother? What a weird place to meet up.

Shion sits by her brother's grave and starts playing her ocarina, crying. A handful of roses sit on the grave.

With a start she realized it was probably her brother's grave, and she went to her own mom's to think about something else. She sighed and looked at the grave in front of her. She hadn't had a good relationship with her mom, and this was the first time after her death that Kano had went to her grave.

Shion stands up after playing her song. She was about to leave when she noticed Kano and curiosity got the better of her. She walks over. "Who are you visiting?"

"My mother. We spent every day, even the day she died, arguing with each other. I hated her. And now I feel guilty for having ended our relationship with calling her a witch."
She sighed and didn't once remove her eyes from the grave in front of her. She couldn't look people in the eye when talking about her past.

Shion sighs and nods. "I know what you mean. Me and my brother were really close. After our parents died we took care of each other but just before the car crash, we had a huge fight. The last thing I said to him was that he was an a-hole and that I wouldn't care if he died that day. And so he got drunk and hit a tree."