are we friends?

(i know i saw the pic but it turned longer the more she drew ^^)
"hair..." she said not really noticing her sitting beside her she was ti interested in adding shells and small fish to it

Kano noted with a blush that despite the hair, the drawing looked a lot like her. It was a beautiful, realistic drawing and the fact that someone had been drawing her without her knowing made her a little flushed.
"It's really pretty..."

"thank you!" she said happily.
"oh!....sorry i didnt even notice you sitting there" she said surprised.
she closed her book and sank down a bit more so that her head rested on the tree and she looked up into the branches and petals swaying about.

She sat with her head turned towards the rest of the trees as she spoke to the girl. Her dark hair was blowing in the air, and she was sitting with one leg bent, resting her arm against her knee.
"So what's your name? I'm Shuuko, but you can call me Kano. I'm kind of a new kid here."

"hello, kano im akari you can call me whatever i dont mind" she said with her eyes closed smiling lightly brushing her black hair out of her face

"Akari, huh. What class are you in? I had a blackout and missed my first classes..." She sighed slightly and ran a hand through her unruly hair, smiling awkwardly. It didn't feel so serious to her, about fainting and all. It was a part of her everyday, almost.

"black out? you okay?"
she asked while sitting up now
"my schedule for the day is art, maths, gym,english,home time" she said opening her eyes and having a proper look at this girl.. kano

She shrugged at the question. "Poor health." Was all she replied and widened her eyes.
"Are you kidding? Me too! That's great then, guess we're in the same class..." She smiled slightly and looked at Akari.

He then fell from the tree hitting the ground right infront of the girls, " ow " is all he could mutter as he layes in pain on the floor

She jumped and hit her head off the tree "MY GOD" she said in a loud voice she stared at the boy "were you up there the whole time?" she asked smiling then looked over at the Kano "cool!"she said happily

He rubbed his head sitting up slowly, "Yeah sorry...i like to nap out here...its so calm" He stood up rubbing his back looking at the two girls and bowed " My name is kuroi "

She stood up and held out a hand to him, flashing her typical boyish grin that she always seemed to have when happy.
"I'm Shuuko, but you can call me Kano. Nice to meet ya!"
She smiled at him; she was just a slight bit taller than he was, but it was nothing unusual for her, being so large for a girl.

He shook the rather large girls hand and smirked, " so what are you guys doing out here...besides...the obvious uhm...chatting? " he said chuckling as he moved some of his hair from his face. He seemed to be one of those calm headed, and sincere guys. but underneath that exterior was a badass....also a really nerdy boy.

She leaned against the tree and looked down at Akari. "She was drawing when I passed by.. and I've just been sitting here chatting with her." Kano tossed her head towards Akari as she mentioned her, before she looked back at the guy in front of her.

"Mhmm hello" she said looking up at them both squinting because of the sun in her eyes she then yawned and stood up, but she still had to look up at them because of how short she was.

*appears in a puff of smoke* NINJA!

Name: Shion Hakate

Personality: Shion is very tomboyish but has a girly side that only a few people get to see. She tends to be really ADHD at times. She loves to skateboard and do parkour. She can be heard playing her ocarina in the forest whenever she's depressed. She likes to be 'one of the guys'.

-----------

Shion starts climbing some trees near Akari, Kuroi, and Kano. She starts getting a bit cocky and doing some stunts from tree to tree until slipping and hitting her head next to them. "Son of a... that smarts." She just lies there, staring at the sky before starting to laugh at herself. "Who says smarts anymore?" All the while, she was to hyper to notice the three onlookers.

Attachments

• anime_tomboy-3-1.jpg
    anime_tomboy-3-1.jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
akari looked at her emotionless then looked at the trees.
"alot of people on the garden today" she said still looking at the trees.
She sighed and sat back down under the tree "standing is hard" she said mumbling to her self

He looked to the downed girl " looks like i have ab admirer " he said letting a chuckle go. " hey you alright down there? " he says while scanning over her.

Shion sits up. "You checking me out?" She laughs. "Ya, I'm fine... I think. I'm pretty hardy."

He chuckled again " Of course " he then looked back up to everyone else " Looks like its raining people today "