are we friends?

"Akari huh? I have a sister back home named Akari. She lives with me mom..." he realized how personal he had gotten, "So you from around here?"

James got up and walked out but dropped his book as someone pushed him.

she heard the book drop and turned around she went to pick the book up "james uhh i think yu dropped a book" she called out

"What's fun to do around here besides tipping cows?" he joked.

she walked back to the table with his book "well i draw but there are parties down in the beach sometimes or in the forest" she says while putting james's book on the table

"Thank you" he said as he reached out for the book with his pale hand.

"Yea I saw your drawings. You're good!" he said smiling, "I wish I had that talent." His ears perked up at word of a beach, " There's a beach here? How's the surf?"

He walked off book in hand looking for peace and quite.

(I will just randomly jump in, hehe xD )
Character in the spoiler :
Black.jpg

Name: Shuuko Kano (preferably called by her last name, Kano)​
Personality: Appears as happy and a bit wild due to her alternate clothing style, but is in reality also a very quiet and laid back person. She enjoys reading, playing the violin and piano, and drawing. She hates math and chemistry. She's bad in sports but somehow manages to keep a fit body. She is not fast to tell people about her past, and she has spent most of her life changing schools. People usually assume her to be the "dangerous" type, as if she is member of some kind of gang. Has a poor health.​
Kano had planned the day out in her head; how she would go to school, and everything would just be normal, no accidents, or fights, or anything. She just wanted to have a normal school life, for once.​
She didn't even make it to her class. She had a seizure in the hallways and passed out, being brought to the infirmary, missing the first of her periods. She finally got out of there after lunch break and went to her next class, sighing to herself, her usually carefree expression replaced with an angry and annoyed expression that just dared people to try and talk to her.​
She walked through the cafeteria and then into the classroom, sitting down on her chair and completely shutting out the world and starting to read a book she had borrowed in the library a few days ago.​

James went into the classroom to get peace and sat next to a girl reading a book.

Kano looked up from her book as she saw James. He looked to have quite the chance of not being so annoying she'd want to punch him. She sat like that for a little while, casually observing him with her dark, red eyes.

"ive only been when i was small so i dont know how the surf is" she said looking down at her book "okay well bye see you round seigi" she said expressionless and walked through the corridors to the garden

she sat in her usual spot under the cherry blossom tree and started sketching out the twisted branches that jutted above her head

After a while, Kano put away her book and walked outside. She was met with the cherry blossoms falling from all of the trees. The petals blew through the wind and contrasted her dark hair and clothes perfectly. Her slightly long hair blew in the wind as she looked around with a small smile on her face. When she stopped she spotted a girl sitting with a sketchblock, seemingly drawing. She stood there for a little, captivated by the only other person out there.

( *falls through the ceiling* i shall jump in to! )
Izaya-Orihara-fandoms-31779074-450-450.jpg

Name: Kuroi Hiro
personality: He is a secret genious and enjoys engineering, he works in a small car shop. he can be very quiet but also very loud, he is very friendly but also very flirtatious.

falls through the ceiling is the best entrance ever omg love it

she looked up sensing another persons presence she looked at the person for a little then went back to drawing, she started drawing the person the person's hair it was very nice blowing in the wind the longer she drew it it turned into the sea she liked it

She looked back at the girl as she sketched, looking at her thoughtfully. Her eyes were glowing softly as she observed the stranger that seemed completely concentrated about the drawing. She was curious as to what the girl was drawing. She walked over and sat down beside the girl.
"Whatcha drawing?"

((Kano has short hair xD))

He was laying in a tree, his eyes closed as the wind brushed through his hair. He opened them when he looked around at the people just traveling around the school he spotted two people, to girls atleast from here he can see. He rubbed his eyes before sitting up on the branch.