are we friends?

He took out the book he was reading earlier in the garden and read it

she puts her notebook on the table and realizes she forgot pencils so she leaves to her locker but leaving the notebook full of poems drawings and secrets on the table

Seigi had been having a rough day. First the judgmental chick then him being made fun off by the class. It was lunch and he wasn't really hungry so he went to the least populated table to lay his had down. To his surprised it looked like someone had left there things behind. He checked one of the books for a name and saw a drawing of him and some other guy. He smiled a little.

James stood up his white haired sweeped over his right eye and he walked around the school a bit to pass time his bag hanging over one shoulder.

she hurried back to get her book and saw seigi at the table she left her book at with him looking at it "oh eh thats mine thanks" she looks at him cautiosly

He avoided eye contact with people as he walked looking down at the ground.

Seigi was started by her, "Oh, sorry I was wondering who's it was. He said handing it all to her, "Um...I know you hate me for some weird reason but I wanted to ask you anyway. Can I sit here?" he asked looking at his feet.

"oh yeah sure sorry i have a temper" she explains and sits down with her book in her hands

James sits down finally finding an empty table and starts to read again determind to finish the book.

looks around the room and sees james then turnd back to the table "sorry whats your name?" she asks seigi

He ingores the people around him that start yelling at him . He just sighs and continues to read keeping calm

looks back over at james feeling awkward then looks back at her book then up at seigi.

He looks around the room his brown and blue eyes scanning for any where quiter to sit.

she finally decides to doodle in her book and that zones out everything else around her

He mutterd something in a diffrent launuage and continued to read not finding another place to sit

(another bell rang signalling the end of lunch) she wandered through the cafeteria back to her locker

He smiled and sat down, "My name is Seigi. What's yours?"

oops haha kay shes still there then xD

"oh cool mines akari" she said half smiling

James moves in his seat feeling unfortable in the large crowd."Ignore it and read" he thought to himself

"right well im going back to the garden its easier to think there" she nodded her head and walked out of the cafeteria