are we friends?

"What do you have i can walk you there" He said his blue and brown eyes staring at her.

"art.. i wish theyd let you express yourself in there but its always colour inside the lines" she says looking at hi eyes for a while admiring them then looking down "you dont have to if you dont want to" she says then starts walking out the garden doors

He follows not really caring what he had next he just wanted company "I like art" he says trying to make conversation.

"yeah? what do you do sculpting drawing painting textiles" she says as her eyes brighten not really watching where shes going

"Drawing" He says watching her feet for some reason

"realitic? or what.. " she says looking back at him

"Depends on my mood" He says as he looks up at her like a lost puppy.

"wait..sre you up to something with those idiots?" she says very seriously
"cause if you are well done you tricked me now do whatever it was you were gonna do"
she says frowning

"What i dont understand" he says turning his head his white hair falling over his eye.

she grumbles "okay well people dont talk to me much and i was wondering if you were playing a trick"
she says and turns back to facing forward
"anyway whatever we're here now thanks i guess..... whats your name?"

"James,what yours ?" He said watching his feet move in time with hers.

"nice name" he said seeing her blush for some reason made him smile.

"thank you i better go to class emm nice meeting you... bye james"

"Bye" he says watching her walk to class

James walk to a quite place to eat his lunch not wanting anyone to bother him

akari joins the queue for lunch looking down at her notebook as the queue moves

He ate the few things he had in his lunch as he was not a big eater and watched the lunch queue move slowly

she looked up and sighed she got out of the queue and moved towards a table at the window