Are We Friends or Foes? OOC

• Thread starter Soul Breaker Sam
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Soul Breaker Sam

Original poster
This Story is basically about two girls who are complete opposites. They have hated each other ever since kidnergarden. But when they are forced to work on a project together they realize they have more in common then they have thought.
~~~~~~
-My Character Info-
Name: Eva Marie Woods
Birthday: October 31st
Sex: Female
Height: 5'6''
Personality: She is nice if you are nice to her, but if you are not then you better watch out. She is pretty open-minded, but she is mainly creative, stubborn, short tempered, mysterious. She can be funny when she wants to be. She is tough on the outside but on the inside she is a softy. She has trust issues and doesn't take crap from nobody.

Looks: Long beautiful, black shiny hair with neon red underneath. Golden brown eyes, high cheek bones, fair but flawless skin (however if you do look closely you will notice a few light freckles on her cheeks and nose). She also has dimples. She is a beautiful slim punk girl. She does have piercings: Black hooped snake bites, an eyebrow piercing on her right eyebrow, a diamond stud nose ring on the left side of her nose, small gages in her ear lobes and 4 more piercings on each ear.

Bio: Eva has had a rough life, and she still does. Her father and uncle raped her when she was 5 years old, and stopped when she started developing as a woman. Her mother knew about it but ignored it, she just simply drank all her problems away (or tried to.) Eva's uncle and father were just recently found guilty and put into prison, but that doesn't stop the past from haunting her.
Now her mother drinks 5 times as much and is doing drugs. She blames Eva for what he fatjer has done, and as punishment, she abuses her physically, mentally, and emotionally. Her only comfort was her older brother Jason, who just recently left for college. Sure she still has her friends, but the only real comfort she has now is with a blade.

*Extra Info*
Eva works a part-time job at the most popular fast food restraunt in town. She has been working there since she was 14. She has been saving it all up so when she turns 18 she will move outa, and after she graduates she is moving far away from the town so she can have a brand new start. Nobody, not even her friend know about the abuse or where she works. The only reason why she doesn't tell them is because she is embarrassed. And besides no one at school who go there to eat don't even recognize her because she takes off all of her make-up (except if her mother bruises her face then she just puts on cover up) and piercings. Well except for her nose ring.

Last edited by a moderator:
This Story is basically about two girls who are complete opposites. They have hated each other ever since kidnergarden. But when they are forced to work on a project together they realize they have more in common then they have thought.
~~~~~~
-My Character Info-
Name: Eva Marie Woods
Birthday: October 31st
Height: 5'6''
Personality: She is nice if you are nice to her, but if you are not then you better watch out. She is pretty open-minded, but she is mainly creative, stubborn, short tempered, mysterious. She can be funny when she wants to be. She is tough on the outside but on the inside she is a softy. She has trust issues and doesn't take crap from nobody.

Looks: Long beautiful, black shiny hair with neon red underneath. Golden brown eyes, high cheek bones, fair but flawless skin (however if you do look closely you will notice a few light freckles on her cheeks and nose). She also has dimples. She is a beautiful slim punk girl. She does have piercings: Black hooped snake bites, an eyebrow piercing on her right eyebrow, a diamond stud nose ring on the left side of her nose, small gages in her ear lobes and 4 more piercings on each ear.

Bio: Eva has had a rough life, and she still does. Her father and uncle raped her when she was 5 years old, and stopped when she started developing as a woman. Her mother knew about it but ignored it, she just simply drank all her problems away (or tried to.) Eva's uncle and father were just recently found guilty and put into prison, but that doesn't stop the past from haunting her.
Now her mother drinks 5 times as much and is doing drugs. She blames Eva for what he fatjer has done, and as punishment, she abuses her physically, mentally, and emotionally. Her only comfort was her older brother Jason, who just recently left for college. Sure she still has her friends, but the only real comfort she has now is with a blade.

This sounds like a really interesting idea. I'd be up to play with you. I bet the character development will be epic. ^_^

Awesome. I just have to think up a good "completely opposite" character.

Maybe she could be the head cheerleader for the school :P

Ahh now there's a thought! Thanks! :D

Your welcome! I thought about that yesterday!

Name: Riley Tabitha Scott
Birthday: April 10th
Height: 5'3"
Personality: Riley can be nice, but she chooses not to. People see her smile and think she is bubbly and happy. It's a manipulation technique. She has a distinct distrust for most people, stemming from the divorce of her parents. Even if she knows that she shouldn't, she tends to treat people like dirt if they aren't helping her in some way. She has a very "world revolves around me" attitude, and truthfully, doesn't see a need to change it.

Appearance: Riley has simple, chocolate brown hair that wouldn't be anything special if not for the unusually high luster and thickness (volume) of the hair shafts. It flows around her in long waves that would put the ocean to shame. Needless to say, she takes very good care of her locks. And the school staff can suck her big toe if they expect her to cut the tresses that she worked so hard to let grow to tickle just over her backside. No reason to let what she naturally has go to waste. Her face is cherubic and heart-shaped. Maybe her attitude may not match, but she is a fairly cute girl with primrose, pouting lips, round cheeks, and wide, childish grey eyes. She could be beautiful with her light caramel skin tone. Her fellow cheerleaders say that she looks exotic. The problem is that Riley only stands 5'3". She is very self-conscious about her height, but will not admit for anyone. So outside of school, she doesn't go out of her way to accentuate any of her natural looks. The girl that the crowd sees on Friday night looks completely different around town, only a stray tomboy. No makeup at all. Her figure is curvy which comes with the stature despite her best attempts to be skinny like is fashionable. Her breasts are a little heavy for her age, but doubling up on sports bras helps keep them cheerleader perky. She wears the same silver earrings each day and a little silver heart on a silver chain around her neck, a gift from her father.

Bio: Maybe before the divorce, Riley was a nice and sweet girl, but she hates very deeply nowadays. Her parents' split affected her quite a bit, and made her into a pessimist if there ever were one. Her father promised to see her as much as possible. Both of the adults said that they could make it work for her sake, but they could never pull it off. She had a very lonesome childhood, especially with no siblings. She missed her father, and she also hated him for leaving her behind in the first place. So now she distrusts everyone. Promises will always be broken. It's a result of human error. And she uses people before they can hurt her. She refuses to be bad end of pain ever again.

Accepted TheImaginer! :D I already have the RP made, so you can comment on it. I have already started it off when I made it.
I cant wait to see what you put! ^_^

Btw I added a little more about my character:
*Extra Info*
Eva works a part-time job at the most popular fast food restraunt in town. She has been working there since she was 14. She has been saving it all up so when she turns 18 she will move out of her mother's house, and after she graduates she is moving far away from the town so she can have a brand new start. Nobody, not even her friend know about the abuse or where she works. The only reason why she doesn't tell them is because she is embarrassed. And besides no one at school who go there to eat don't even recognize her because she takes off all of her make-up (except if her mother bruises her face then she just puts on cover up) and piercings. Well except for her nose ring. But nobody seems to notice it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope you don't mind if I join. I could play a minor role as Eva's friend/crush ^_^

I don't mind at all ^_^. Just put your CS right here! :3

Name: Vlad James Roads
Height: 6'3''
Looks:
*A Little About Vlad*
He is one of Eva's closest friend and he is secretly crushing on her.

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 2
Status
Not open for further replies.