Online Availability
12NN-4PM, 7PM~
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
80s, Action-Adventure, Alternative History, Angst, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Coming of Age, Cyberpunk, Dark Comedy, Drama, Dystopian, Fantasy, Futuristic, Grimdark, Historical, Horror, LGBTQ+, Modern, Mystery, Noir, Political Intrigue, Post Apocalyptic, Romance, Science Fiction, Space Opera, Steampunk, Survival, Thriller, Tragedy, Urban Fantasy, Wuxia
Code broken? Can't figure out a way to make your fancy posts mobile-friendly?

Don't worry friend, I've got your back.

Send me your broken and unresponsive codes, and I'll fix them up for you. With your permission, I may also make some changes if I find that your code has design issues (ex. text is too small, text is hard to read on background, images are too large, etc.)

Note that I will only be debugging and making minor changes. I won't create anything from scratch!

If it's free layouts you're looking for, click here. If you're new to coding and would like to see my guide, click here.

Also do note that I have the right to decline your request. This is a free service, so please be patient!

REQUEST FORM

In your reply, please fill out the following:

What seems to be the problem? (Be as detailed as you can!)
Would you like some design suggestions?
Paste your code between the [CODE][/CODE] tags:

Last edited:

dark

Hmmmm
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Online Availability
Afternoons, Nights
What seems to be the problem? Sometimes the code breaks.
Would you like some design suggestions? Sure!
Paste your code between the
Code:
[CODE]
[TABS=730]
{slide=[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Leonidas[/COLOR]}
[CENTER][IMG width="455px"]http://pm1.narvii.com/7635/2386bcfb6d8b8dc4baed47c5d916052ac5cbd198r1-650-460v2_uhq.jpg[/IMG]
Confusion set in as the past King eyed the woman looking at him like she somehow knew him.
The familiar armor caught his eye, as he flashed his player pin.

He stared at the distinctly unfamiliar Spartan women warrior and looked over at the others, trying to make his presence known to at least the Spartan woman (Kassandra)  and less to the others around him.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Είμαι ο βασιλιάς Λεωνίδας της Σπάρτης και δεν είμαι εξοικειωμένος μαζί σου, αλλά η πανοπλία σου μοιάζει με τη δική μου. Με ξερεις?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]"I am King Leonidas of Sparta and I'm.. unfamiliar with you but your armor looks similar to mine. Do you know.. Me from somewhere?[/COLOR]

His eyebrows raised from under his helmet.

He showed his player's token and took off his Spartan helmet to show his point to reveal a man with reddish hair, striking features and red lines all over his body but with the same Spartan armor as before.

"I'm sure we'll find out soon enough."[/CENTER]

{/slide}

{slide=Status}
[CENTER][ATTACH type="full" width="408px" alt="1643575947109.png"]225397[/ATTACH]

[B]Leonidas (Fate Version)
Characters around: [B]Haru Okumura[/B] [USER=33179]@PlumpyNut[/USER] , [B]Shiki[/B] [USER=22890]@thatguyinthestore[/USER], [B]Ash[/B] [USER=33171]@Flamenami[/USER], The Gambler[/B]
[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]Interacting with: Kassandra (Maybe?)@FactionGuerrilla [/B] [USER=33190]@PolikShadowbliss[/USER] 
{/slide}[/COLOR][/CENTER]

{slide=Radec}

[div=
width: 500px;
height: 500px;
background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5d/1b/9e/5d1b9e2e620c9531f124367b36f3f003.jpg), url(https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/killzone/images/c/c5/Helghan.JPG);
background-size: cover;
background-blend-mode: overlay;][/div]

==================================================================================
To say the least, after staring at the almost ancient tech known as a flip phone, Radec decided the course of action he'd take was going to the Park.

But it didn't take long for the man to arrive as he was gone and reappeared in a flash, quickly cloaking himself to move closer to the crowds

[IMG]https://p81.cooltext.com/Rendered/Cool%20Text%20-%20Colonel%20Mael%20Radec%20402794624648225.png[/IMG] {/slide}

[/slide]

{slide=Status2}

[IMG]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6fadc21e5a4827a4926081ae3d597427/tumblr_mkwk71Ywqg1qdt9ggo1_500.gifv[/IMG]

Colonel Radec
Characters around:
{/slide}

[/TABS]
[/code]

Ardent

the storm after the calm
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
12NN-4PM, 7PM~
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  1. No Preferences
Genres
80s, Action-Adventure, Alternative History, Angst, Apocalyptic, Comedy, Coming of Age, Cyberpunk, Dark Comedy, Drama, Dystopian, Fantasy, Futuristic, Grimdark, Historical, Horror, LGBTQ+, Modern, Mystery, Noir, Political Intrigue, Post Apocalyptic, Romance, Science Fiction, Space Opera, Steampunk, Survival, Thriller, Tragedy, Urban Fantasy, Wuxia
@dark Hello! I'm going to need more info regarding your code, since it seems to be working fine as it is right now! Do you remember what you changed about your code that caused it to break?

I do have one generic tip to prevent future coding headaches. Live formatting can really fuck up your code, so if you haven't yet, you should consider clicking the
LarlY1G.jpg
to turn it off while coding. Another tip is to make sure you don't forget to close your tags!

As for design suggestions, I suppose it would be better to change the yellow text to something that would work better with lighter Iwaku themes. Or you could give your entire layout a dark background, if you want to keep the yellow text. I would also center your code so that it sits perfectly in the middle of your post, like this:

• 2386bcfb6d8b8dc4baed47c5d916052ac5cbd198r1-650-460v2_uhq.jpg

Confusion set in as the past King eyed the woman looking at him like she somehow knew him.

He stared at the distinctly unfamiliar Spartan women warrior and looked over at the others, trying to make his presence known to at least the Spartan woman (Kassandra) and less to the others around him.

Είμαι ο βασιλιάς Λεωνίδας της Σπάρτης και δεν είμαι εξοικειωμένος μαζί σου, αλλά η πανοπλία σου μοιάζει με τη δική μου. Με ξερεις?

"I am King Leonidas of Sparta and I'm.. unfamiliar with you but your armor looks similar to mine. Do you know.. Me from somewhere?

He showed his player's token and took off his Spartan helmet to show his point to reveal a man with reddish hair, striking features and red lines all over his body but with the same Spartan armor as before.

"I'm sure we'll find out soon enough."​

• View attachment 225397

Leonidas (Fate Version)
    Characters around: Haru Okumura @PlumpyNut , Shiki @thatguyinthestore, Ash @Flamenami, The Gambler

Interacting with: Kassandra (Maybe?)@FactionGuerrilla @PolikShadowbliss

• ==================================================================================
    To say the least, after staring at the almost ancient tech known as a flip phone, Radec decided the course of action he'd take was going to the Park.

But it didn't take long for the man to arrive as he was gone and reappeared in a flash, quickly cloaking himself to move closer to the crowds

Cool%20Text%20-%20Colonel%20Mael%20Radec%20402794624648225.png

• tumblr_mkwk71Ywqg1qdt9ggo1_500.gifv

Colonel Radec
    Characters around:

Otherwise, it's looking pretty good!

Code:
[div=width: 730px; margin: auto; background: #1b1b1b;][TABS=730]{slide=[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Leonidas[/COLOR]}
[CENTER][IMG width="455px"]http://pm1.narvii.com/7635/2386bcfb6d8b8dc4baed47c5d916052ac5cbd198r1-650-460v2_uhq.jpg[/IMG]

He stared at the distinctly unfamiliar Spartan women warrior and looked over at the others, trying to make his presence known to at least the Spartan woman (Kassandra)  and less to the others around him.

[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]Είμαι ο βασιλιάς Λεωνίδας της Σπάρτης και δεν είμαι εξοικειωμένος μαζί σου, αλλά η πανοπλία σου μοιάζει με τη δική μου. Με ξερεις?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]"I am King Leonidas of Sparta and I'm.. unfamiliar with you but your armor looks similar to mine. Do you know.. Me from somewhere?[/COLOR]

"I'm sure we'll find out soon enough."[/CENTER]

{/slide}

{slide=Status}
[CENTER][ATTACH type="full" width="408px" alt="1643575947109.png"]225397[/ATTACH]

[B]Leonidas (Fate Version)
Characters around: [B]Haru Okumura[/B] [USER=33179]@PlumpyNut[/USER] , [B]Shiki[/B] [USER=22890]@thatguyinthestore[/USER], [B]Ash[/B] [USER=33171]@Flamenami[/USER], The Gambler[/B]
[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]Interacting with: Kassandra (Maybe?)@FactionGuerrilla [/B] [USER=33190]@PolikShadowbliss[/USER] 
{/slide}[/COLOR][/CENTER]

{slide=Radec}

[div=
width: 500px;
height: 500px;
background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/5d/1b/9e/5d1b9e2e620c9531f124367b36f3f003.jpg), url(https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/killzone/images/c/c5/Helghan.JPG);
background-size: cover;
background-blend-mode: overlay;][/div]

==================================================================================

[IMG]https://p81.cooltext.com/Rendered/Cool%20Text%20-%20Colonel%20Mael%20Radec%20402794624648225.png[/IMG] {/slide}

[/slide]

{slide=Status2}

[IMG]https://64.media.tumblr.com/6fadc21e5a4827a4926081ae3d597427/tumblr_mkwk71Ywqg1qdt9ggo1_500.gifv[/IMG]

Colonel Radec
Characters around:
{/slide}

[/TABS][/div]

Kuno

Django Jane
SITE SUPPORT LEAD
SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci fi, Romance, Historical, Modern, Supernatural
What seems to be the problem?: There's spacing between the lines of text and this angers Kuno to violence.
Would you like some design suggestions?: How dare you ask me that
Why am I bothering you with such an easy fix?: Because laziness defines me, and your thread could use the attention :^)
Paste your code between the tags:

Code:
[div=margin: auto;max-width: 500px !important;][div=width:500px;height:500px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/tvzUVUV.jpg); background-position:center;padding: 5px;font-size:30px;color:#FE582C;]
[div=width:90%;background-color: #e3e3e3;border: 4px solid #4c4a54;margin: auto;color: #4c4a54;padding: 10px;][div=height: 400px;overflow: auto;padding-right: 3px;][font="Satisfy"][center]Kuno's To-Do List[/center][/font]
[font="Spectral"][size=3]All the plans, schemes, and projects of Iwaku staff's laziest sloth. Feast your eyes. 

[b]To-do list:[/b]
[LIST]
[*] Never
[*] Gonna
[*] Give
[*] You
[*] Up
[/LIST]

[b]Ideas:[/b]
[LIST]
[*] tbd
[/LIST][/size][/font]
[/div][/div][/div][/div]

Ardent

the storm after the calm
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
12NN-4PM, 7PM~
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  1. No Preferences
Genres
@Kuno
These lines of code:

font-size: 30px;
[SIZE=3][/SIZE]

...are affecting your line-height. Basically, even though you specified [SIZE=3][/SIZE] for the body of your code, it's still retaining the same line-height that comes with the 30px font-size.

Simply replace [SIZE=3][/SIZE] with [div][/div] tags specifying your desired font-size. In this case, size 3 should be equivalent to 12px.

Kuno's To-Do List​
All the plans, schemes, and projects of Iwaku staff's laziest sloth. Feast your eyes.

To-do list:
  • Never
  • Gonna
  • Give
  • You
  • Up

Ideas:
  • tbd

Code:
[div=margin: auto;max-width: 500px !important;][div=width:500px;height:500px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/tvzUVUV.jpg); background-position:center;padding: 5px;font-size:30px;color:#FE582C;]
[div=width:90%;background-color: #e3e3e3;border: 4px solid #4c4a54;margin: auto;color: #4c4a54;padding: 10px;][div=height: 400px;overflow: auto;padding-right: 3px;][font="Satisfy"][center]Kuno's To-Do List[/center][/font]
[font="Spectral"][div=font-size: 12px;]All the plans, schemes, and projects of Iwaku staff's laziest sloth. Feast your eyes. 

[b]To-do list:[/b]
[LIST]
[*] Never
[*] Gonna
[*] Give
[*] You
[*] Up
[/LIST]

[b]Ideas:[/b]
[LIST]
[*] tbd
[/LIST][/div][/font]
[/div][/div][/div][/div]

Also, how dare you rick roll me. BLACKLISTED. ]:<

• Haha
Reactions: Kuno

Kuno

Django Jane
SITE SUPPORT LEAD
SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Sci fi, Romance, Historical, Modern, Supernatural
@Ardent IM BACK

What seems to be the problem?: Pretty simple issues, actually. I'd like to make the code mobile friendly, as well as put a #FAE5CA colored, 650 width border line in between "Project Warhead" and the section beneath. Everytime I try and do it with a separate div in between, it keeps borking the code.
Would you like some design suggestions?: Sure. It's a pretty simple design purposefully, but I'll take some tips.

Code:
[div=margin: auto;max-width:800px!important][div=margin:auto;width:800px;height:650px;background:#000;border:1px inset #FAE5CA;]
[div=margin:auto;font-family:Chakra Petch;font-size:60px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:5px;color:#ffeaee;text-shadow: 2px 1px 0px #000000;][font="Chakra Petch"]BLACKGATE
[div=margin:auto;font-family:Exo;font-size:12px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1px;color:#FAE5CA;text-shadow: 2px 1px 0px #000000;opacity:90%;][font="Exo"]PROJECT WARHEAD[/font][/div][/font][/div]

[div=margin: auto;max-width:700px!important;][div=margin:auto;width:300px;height:420px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/cJrmVQP.jpg);display:inline-block;vertical-align:top;][/div][div=margin:auto;width:400px;height:420px; overflow: hidden; background-color:#000000;font-size:12px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:top;][div=width: 130%; margin-left: 5%; height: 420px; padding-right: 5%; overflow-y: scroll;][font="Exo"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Mi eget mauris pharetra et. Hendrerit gravida rutrum quisque non tellus. Dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue. Ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc consequat interdum. Venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu scelerisque. Feugiat vivamus at augue eget arcu dictum varius duis. Congue eu consequat ac felis donec et odio. Et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas integer eget. Viverra adipiscing at in tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius morbi.

Eget est lorem ipsum dolor. Sed cras ornare arcu dui. Felis donec et odio pellentesque diam. Euismod in pellentesque massa placerat duis ultricies. At ultrices mi tempus imperdiet. Adipiscing elit pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et. Tellus mauris a diam maecenas sed. Ut morbi tincidunt augue interdum velit euismod. Enim facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper. Enim sed faucibus turpis in eu mi bibendum. Posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices sagittis. Aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc.

Semper eget duis at tellus at urna condimentum. Adipiscing enim eu turpis egestas pretium. Diam maecenas ultricies mi eget mauris. Maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam etiam erat velit. Urna et pharetra pharetra massa massa. Nisl purus in mollis nunc sed id semper. Et tortor consequat id porta nibh. Vulputate mi sit amet mauris commodo quis imperdiet massa tincidunt. Mattis vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor lacus luctus accumsan. Morbi tincidunt ornare massa eget egestas purus. Nisi est sit amet facilisis magna etiam tempor. Et ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod elementum nisi quis eleifend.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Mi eget mauris pharetra et. Hendrerit gravida rutrum quisque non tellus. Dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue. Ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc consequat interdum. Venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu scelerisque. Feugiat vivamus at augue eget arcu dictum varius duis. Congue eu consequat ac felis donec et odio. Et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas integer eget. Viverra adipiscing at in tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius morbi.

Eget est lorem ipsum dolor. Sed cras ornare arcu dui. Felis donec et odio pellentesque diam. Euismod in pellentesque massa placerat duis ultricies. At ultrices mi tempus imperdiet. Adipiscing elit pellentesque habitant morbi tristique senectus et netus et. Tellus mauris a diam maecenas sed. Ut morbi tincidunt augue interdum velit euismod. Enim facilisis gravida neque convallis a cras semper. Enim sed faucibus turpis in eu mi bibendum. Posuere sollicitudin aliquam ultrices sagittis. Aliquam malesuada bibendum arcu vitae elementum curabitur vitae nunc.

Semper eget duis at tellus at urna condimentum. Adipiscing enim eu turpis egestas pretium. Diam maecenas ultricies mi eget mauris. Maecenas volutpat blandit aliquam etiam erat velit. Urna et pharetra pharetra massa massa. Nisl purus in mollis nunc sed id semper. Et tortor consequat id porta nibh. Vulputate mi sit amet mauris commodo quis imperdiet massa tincidunt. Mattis vulputate enim nulla aliquet porttitor lacus luctus accumsan. Morbi tincidunt ornare massa eget egestas purus. Nisi est sit amet facilisis magna etiam tempor. Et ultrices neque ornare aenean euismod elementum nisi quis eleifend.

[/font][/div][/div][/div][/div]

Ardent

the storm after the calm
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
Online Availability
12NN-4PM, 7PM~
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  1. No Preferences
Genres
#1 This is not a code-breaking issue, but the first line is repetitive (margin and width are specified twice). I removed first div tag as it is unnecessary.

#2 Text box is wrapping to the next line; however, the outer box cannot accommodate it because it has a specified height. I removed the height declaration.

#3 I used flexbox for the two adjacent containers so that they are centered and can adjust themselves depending on screen size.

#4 Not sure why the font was specified twice in your code, but I removed the second bbcode declaration. I added border-bottom, specified your desired color and width, and also specified padding-bottom so as to add some space between the text and the divider.

Suggestions: I like the simple design, though I'm not a fan of how the elements are sticking too close to the border. Added padding to the first line to fix that issue.

Code:
[div=margin:auto;width:800px;background:#000;border:1px inset #FAE5CA; padding: 20px;][div=margin:auto;font-family:Chakra Petch;font-size:60px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:5px;color:#ffeaee;text-shadow: 2px 1px 0px #000000;][font="Chakra Petch"]BLACKGATE
[div=margin:auto;font-family:Exo;font-size:12px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1px;color:#FAE5CA;text-shadow: 2px 1px 0px #000000;opacity:90%; border-bottom: 1px solid #FAE5CA; padding-bottom: 10px; width: 650px;]PROJECT WARHEAD[/div][/font][/div]

[div=margin: auto;max-width:700px!important; display: flex; flex-wrap: wrap;][div=margin:auto;width:300px;height:420px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/cJrmVQP.jpg);display:inline-block;vertical-align:top;][/div][div=margin:auto;width:400px;height:420px; overflow: hidden; background-color:#000000;font-size:12px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:top;][div=width: 130%; margin-left: 5%; height: 420px; padding-right: 5%; overflow-y: scroll;][font="Exo"]Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Mi eget mauris pharetra et. Hendrerit gravida rutrum quisque non tellus. Dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue. Ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc consequat interdum. Venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu scelerisque. Feugiat vivamus at augue eget arcu dictum varius duis. Congue eu consequat ac felis donec et odio. Et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas integer eget. Viverra adipiscing at in tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius morbi.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Mi eget mauris pharetra et. Hendrerit gravida rutrum quisque non tellus. Dapibus ultrices in iaculis nunc sed augue. Ullamcorper malesuada proin libero nunc consequat interdum. Venenatis tellus in metus vulputate eu scelerisque. Feugiat vivamus at augue eget arcu dictum varius duis. Congue eu consequat ac felis donec et odio. Et malesuada fames ac turpis egestas integer eget. Viverra adipiscing at in tellus integer feugiat scelerisque varius morbi.

[/font][/div][/div][/div][/div]

BLACKGATE
PROJECT WARHEAD

@Kuno

• Thank You
Reactions: Kuno