4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
ArcRift

Arc I: It's So Wonderful

Shibuya_aerial_view.png

So... you died.

Doesn't really matter how. Or why. You could've been a terrible person who was killed after a six year long manhunt. Maybe you were just an average joe who got into an unfortunate car accident. Regardless of the how, all you knew now, as you awoke, was that there was something after death.

But there were no pearly gates waiting for you on the other side. There weren't even any eternal flames, either. All that waited for you on the other side of things was darkness, as far as the eye could see. But within that darkness stood a figure. A cloaked figure, who informed you of a second chance. A ticket, if you will, to cheat death. All you had to do was survive a week in The Reapers Game. Seven days of challenges, each with varying levels of difficulty. Complete all seven, and you're home free. Just give him your entry fee, and you'll be all set.

So what say you, Player? Will you complete this week's worth of challenges and overcome The Reapers' Game? Or will you fall like so many before you and face erasure?

The choice, my friend, is yours.

Hello, everyone! And welcome to the first official RP in a series of interconnected RP's known as ArcRift! What is ArcRift, you may ask? Well... it's exactly what I just said! A series of interconnected multifandom RPs, which range from bi-monthly Main Arcs, to shorter side stories! It's an ever-expanding lore with unique settings and casts each time! And the best part is that each Arc will stand on its own - meaning no previous knowledge about other RPs will be required for entry! And here you are, getting to participate in the first!

Lucky you!

Rules
  1. Absolutely no godmodding, meta gaming, or auto-hitting. There's basic RP etiquette to follow, and I expect it followed here.
  2. Please have a partner to interact with, preferably at all times! ArcRift is a series dependent on character interaction - and this is no exception! You will have a much better time here if you have yourself a group of people to interact with!
  3. Use tags appropriately! People won't be reading every post - and they shouldn't have to! This is ideally going to have anywhere from 20-40 characters, meaning that a lot will be happening at all times. Tag the people you interact with!
  4. Please keep OOC chatter to an absolute minimum! To interact with us OOC, join our Discord Server. But don't - and I mean under ANY circumstance, make OOC posts in the IC thread!
  5. The first day or two will be absolute chaos, so do bare with the thread! People will be writing their prologues and trying to find posting partners, so this is just a given! Just keep a calm head and either PM me on Iwaku or Discord if you have any issues!
  6. As the GM, my word is law. I'm willing to negotiate any issues, but I have the final say in any and all issues. The same goes for my sort of co-gm, @phi
  7. No Drama! I mean it. Multifandom tends to attract drama more than any type of RP, and having been here for a good few years now, I've seen it all. If I get the sense that you're gonna start drama, and I catch you trying to start shit, you get one warning. Anything more than that and you're out of the group.
  8. Cliche, but have fun!
  9. Characters who fail to complete the tasks given by Reapers may be Erased! But do not fret! While being erased is technically "dying", the dead characters will be participating in an Afterlife plot run by me!
  10. Please please please keep one-lining to a minimum! I understand that a lot of times, there may not be much to say. But while I don't expect novels, I do expect the bare minimum of effort put into each post.

Character Sheet

Appearance
A picture or short description is fine here.

Name
What's your character's name? This is pretty self-explanatory.

How old is your character? Also self-explanatory.

Canon
Where is your character from? If your character is an OC, simply put "OC". If your OC is from a certain canon, put the name of the canon, and then "OC".

Powers/Abilities
What powers and abilities does your character have? A wiki link is fine here.

Equipment
What equipment does your character have? A wiki link is also fine here.

Entry Fee
What will your character be using to get into the Reapers' Game? This must be something important to your character. A memory, an important item, etc.

Other Info
Any other information that you feel like I, the GM, should know about.

Cast List
@udon as Minato Arisato (Persona 3) and Jotaro Kujo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@thatguyinthestore as Shinjiro Aragaki (Persona 3)
@CaffeineFreak as Goro Majima (Yakuza)
@phi as Sho Minamoto (NEO: The World Ends With You)
@ThePotatoGod as Minako Aristato (Persona 3 Portable) and Hiryu Kakogawa (Kamen Rider Build)
@megar as Taeko Yasuhiro (Danganronpa) and Audric (Dragalia Lost)
@edy03829 as Pyro (Team Fortress 2) and Tricky the Clown (Madness Combat)
@cloaked as Jill Roberts (Scream)
@Professor Spacecakes as Toshinori "All Might" Yagi (My Hero Academia) and Ballas (Warframe)
@Celestial Speck as Umbra (OC)
@Dave as Noriaki Kakyoin (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure) and Kirei Kotomine (Fate: Stay Night)
@LuckycoolHawk9 as Kai Parker (Legacies) and Ikaris (Marvel Cinematic Universe)
@marc122 as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Birb-With-Gun as Deimos (Madness Combat) and Ethan Winters (Resident Evil)
@HeartCard as Chariot (Black Rock Shooter)
@Second2Last as Lilith Audrey (OC) and Shantae (Shantae)
@RingoRoadgain as Mukuro Ikusaba (Danganronpa)
@dark as Colonel Radec (Killzone 2) and King Leonidas (Fate)
@Rebebebe as Meta Knight (Kirby)
@Mav as Schezo Wegey (Puyo Puyo)
@RoseWolf as Jayfeather (Warriors) and Manny Heffley (Diary of a Wimpy Kid)
@Midle1998 as Claudio Unkrich (YIIK: A Postmodern RPG)
@Loveless as Yoshiaki "Taki" Taeken (My Hero Academia OC)
@duskkyy as Rory Mancer (YIIK: A Postmodern RPG)
@Valkan as Torin Radamanthos (OC)
@MassiveSexHaver69 as Zack Fair (Final Fantasy VII)
@PlumpyNut as Goldlewis Dickinson (Guilty Gear) and Haru Okumura (Persona 5 Royal)
@Pixxieblush as Razor (Genshin Impact)
@Ciscodog as Matthew Hines (OC)
@Chung as Happy (OC)
@Yamperzzz as Hank J. Wimbleton and The Gambler (Madness Combat)
@Flamenami as Ashley Goldenrod (OC)
@TruthHurts22 as Harry (Disco Elysium)
@Qiz as Juri Jaxon (OC)
@TheElenaFisher as Aerith Gainsborough (Final Fantasy VII)
@TofuScarlet as Koakuma (Touhou Project)
@Arclight as Zero (Katana Zero)
@Develius as Samus Aran (Metroid)
@Jeff_Jones as Mizuki Okiura (AI: The Somnium Files)
@Izanagi243 as Orpheus (Persona OC)
@The Fool as The Nowhere King (Centaurworld)
@PolikShadowbliss as Odessa (OC) and Rey (Star Wars)
@Laix_lake as Baraggan Louisenbairn (Bleach)
@MyEyesblurry as Alec Paz and Tyler (OC)
@FactionGuerrilla as Kassandra (Assassin's Creed) and Sadie Adler (Red Dead Redemption II)
@ANGRY_DEMON_NOISES as Mordred (Type-Moon)

Last edited:
KOyMN2c-GQCqwGy6QUuTafXusbDMNJDUWA02jg9Fz6dSte1IIiQHTIPhsyjIXXRIQMuLIzK0bqJb5IDS9TrT_WRM4k6Lv9h_mofEhWmAD-TKf91AJL8yKYrVSlHTjwBJSRATb6jw
AcX50SiADLJzpTUP0yowwBdS65WOBiWJVmSZs8u7Z1DxtVrMJgokV_s5DRIf3_GW08yeo7tfyNg-D_zrBV4E_v9FHAC-vyEn3-RMCFUi2p1hFuswd2Fy2CSTRcHoDkF6UBuDayXY

bSuJfUs6buamqWOrQ3p5cDjD32jew6kzxQb7pP8uKg2YYAlXjPmgnUqWMxV43GaKNHWtBYCVdYnX8RWoYrZ4wk7ZCZcyp38Dkp9V98TmZnehFAGA53BQQSVQVEvsUevY9FFpGR4x

"I'll be the judge..."

"With my STAND!"

Name: Jotaro Kujo

Canon:
cp0T0wfMSPXZCb0fdhNtNprBcbYKGJXwf2wzjbhjZd9l0EA63WAPtRPF4bT48KOhGzAyiAdumM5bQiYlzrGwPxwSI-W7wBGBLwBn0pNGV_cAAFnqZT6udbvvKaZRNOlEJRpeq6W-

Personality: On the outside, Jotaro appears rough and abrasive to those around him. He’s known for his no-nonsense attitude, often snapping at any who annoy him or get on nerves, and disrespecting his parents. However rough he seems, though, his tough veneer masks a heart of gold and a fierce loyalty to the ones he loves: Though he may have at first seemed to disrespect and spite his mother, he was shown to care deeply for her and risk his life to defeat DIO in order to save her. He puts it all on the line for his friends, loyal to the end as he battles with all his might to keep them safe. He shows no mercy to those who harm innocents, taking great care to spare any spectators and punish those who would do harm to bystanders with relentless force.

Jotaro is also incredibly intelligent, possessing a PhD in marine biology and working as a man of science. He is highly perceptive, thinking quickly in the heat of battle to pull off incredible strategies that help him turn the tide in his favour. Complemented well by this is his courage: Jotaro possesses nerves of steel, and is almost never shocked, shaken or scared by his enemies. Even when his soul and the fate of his family was on the line, he kept his cool and bluffed in front of the professional gambler Daniel D’Arby and shook the normally cool and collected servant of DIO to his core.

Though he does feel anxiety when the unpredictable occurs, he never allows it to shake his courage, carrying on unflinching for the sake of those he loves. The adventures as a teenager also seem to have severely damaged him emotionally: He gradually becomes more hardened and withdrawn as the journey to Egypt progresses, and in part 4 seems to suffer from symptoms of PTSD—Triggered by anything that reminds him of DIO, like the repetition of the word “muda”, those bearing a similar appearance or personality to DIO (e.g. Kira Yoshikage), and even by his own Stand’s ability, which it shares with DIO’s Stand The World.

Due to a variety of evidence, including: Sensitivity and angry snaps towards repetitive loud stimuli, his difficulties in verbal communication and preference for gestures, his difficulty expressing his emotions and alexithymia, his repetitive physical and vocal actions, and his strong focus for minute details, many fans theorise that Jotaro is on the autism spectrum. This headcanon will be taken into account for this version of Jotaro Kujo.

Biography: Jotaro Kujo/History

Abilities:
『STAR PLATINUM』:

aUaz2kw0jm7QonxrtclJMFRM4dFTYUgWrRU_-Czv5r9McqGtoPLxvbwV5aAoZzP0dH7yyKVsJRl6UPf2SpgtEegtF6c4MMMClsyMTN7rAKhYTJZ714qRA6KuK4401EXJ2WBctXNQ

Stand Stats:
Destructive Power:
A
Speed: A
Range: C
Durability: A
Precision: A
Development Potential: A

Commonly argued to be the strongest non-Requiem Stand, Star Platinum was awoken in Jotaro due to the curse placed upon his bloodline by DIO. Unlike most Stands, when Star Platinum was first awoken to, it seemed to have no special abilities to speak of—Instead, it compensated with its Superhuman Physique.
D_bAQtUIhbz53YbOe4Ed22i-gZdd5l-3xLLhJcc6DTYNPlNvmysPpZM6VUpkFC209nzw1AIWCgg9ktzoEVWNj4F7hAhjGo79e_WOJYcie6wKzkfRjWgFA2SWYCNgtUlTHCMRXxji

Star Platinum has physical capabilities that are simply impossible for humans—and even some Stands—to achieve, as suggested by its Stand stats. Most notable is its titanic strength: It can bend and snap steel in half, pick up and throw around a jeep full of people, and shatter enormous diamonds in mere seconds. Additionally, it moves incredibly quickly and with great precision, being able to catch a bullet in mid air fired inches away from its target, and surgically remove a flesh bud from a skull—Something that, if done with even the slightest mistake and without supreme coordination, could kill the person infected. It can flick bullets and other small projectiles with such speed and force that it is as if they are being fired from a gun, and is supposedly even capable of exceeding the speed of light—though this may have been an exaggeration.

The most common use of these traits are through punching, via the infamous “Ora Ora Ora!” technique.
9UBkM_Yt1DbRzBY5BzuEsVPoDhb4LzxtX_nTvUusu0ejo9JxjjKriOjJtTz4orb7mnH8EYb4Sf8xsKAoF5-Pt7v5ScGbLIArh8Y7s20bpwShG9HhQbNpK_hGZSpHkn_mv2cyf2ji

With all it’s might, Star Platinum rears back both its fists and unleashes a Stand Rush barrage upon the enemy at incredible speeds. Precise, powerful and insanely fast, to be caught unprepared by an Ora Ora Ora! is to know what it feels to be hit by a truck falling out of the sky thousands of times, and it will often completely destroy objects and shatter skeletal systems.

Beyond its strength, speed and precision, Star Platinum also possesses a variety of other more niche enhanced senses. Its eyesight is unrivalled, capable of viewing objects with clarity across four kilometres of desert, identifying tiny details in photos, and following the shuffle of a professional gambler, which it was then able to deduce the new order of. It has immense strength in its lungs, being able to breathe underwater for an extended period and even inhale the large, gaseous Stand of Justice, holding its breath long enough to then choke Justice’s user out in a vacuum. It’s durability is supreme, defending itself against incredibly powerful attacks like the Emerald Splash and The World’s Muda Muda Muda barrage.
LRMH1_Y0n1iMPpQZISi_0xd4wmR6BoloLHYzhxWfmNYtkbdSxm4Sz-MqKzuvpNLVibsP5a42iTBdV3-OcSNHJvBNZ9r-bnXxjqwrnSLgvoC3zBNg_2Dvhv-zcyB6QQdPRVd1qPsP

Finally, though an odd ability, Star Platinum possesses one more power of note: Star Finger.
o8I6fo-oZLB1qHTy9qtaInEMHIKZMORMoLvcLKNL8HTz4Cu1qgwTaDN7QLtpHX78LZm5auyG9ND63cEZ5-2NVHvyA9xBVp8tJe8A4CkEJdbSVKqT71GYb5urW9MV9oASS2akq63K

After briefly charging up, Star Platinum can shoot it’s middle and index finger forward to stab at enemies from a distance. Though this ability may at first appear to perfectly cover Jotaro’s range weakness, it isn’t quite as applicable as one might think: It’s far weaker and demands far more precision than a regular punch, and has considerable windup and wind down which make it ultimately impractical unless in absolutely dire circumstances.

Though powerful, Jotaro’s Stand is held back significantly by its range: Stands lose significant amounts of power when they stray too far beyond their range of effectiveness, and Star Platinum’s is especially short at a mere 2 metres maximum. The Stand’s only abilities that can compensate for this shortcoming—Time Stop, Star Finger and improvised projectiles—Are all rather unreliable and have their own caveats. Additionally, beyond the difficult to use Time Stop, Star Platinum has no other special powers, which means many other Stands can outclass it in the right situation.

『STAR PLATINUM:THE WORLD』:
qHwdf3mAQTgES1ZhuDcdmABkhMToQ-XLqruhr9cYUyqSQMC-ifORSDM42p49424MBpYd4TRFZwTfIdMxUJ66v_pHAejxk8snj3h8zedNRNxfUinspvaCkXGq9r4zGbB7e5uaSTSe

During the final battle with DIO, Jotaro discovered Star Platinum’s true power from observing The World: Time Stop. With the power of his Stand, Jotaro can freeze time universally for a maximum of five seconds. In stopped time, nothing can move but Jotaro and Star Platinum, and everything else—Organic and inorganic, matter and momentum—is totally halted: Only Jotaro can influence what has been frozen.
Though powerful, this ability is not without its limits: Performing the Time Stop is taxing on Jotaro, and he cannot chain them back to back—He must wait before using it again. Additionally, he does not possess a total mastery over time: He can only freeze time for a maximum of 5 seconds, even less than that if physically or mentally drained. This is especially a problem due to Star Platinum’s short range, meaning Jotaro may not be able to attack in time if he stops time too far away.

While a potent ability, Jotaro dislikes using Star Platinum: The World—As it is essentially the same ability used by DIO to mercilessly kill and maim his friends and nearly kill Jotaro himself, it often dredges up unpleasant memories. Thus, he avoids using it when not necessary.

Equipment:
Ball Bearings:

Small ball bearings about the size of a marble. Star Platinum can weaponise these with its strength and precision by flicking them at high speeds, turning them into miniature bullets capable of hitting small targets with a great degree of accuracy—for example, an exposed vital or a small button.

Entry Fee:
For passage into the Reaper's Game, Jotaro surrendered his daughter's memories of him: He blames himself for being unable to protect Jolyne, and due to his absence in her life beforehand, figures it best if she forgets him.​

Last edited:
Appearance
Billy_Loomis.jpg

"Now Sid, don't you blame the movies. Movies don't create psychos. Movies make psychos more creative!"

Name

Billy Loomis

Canon
Scream_logo.jpg

Powers/Abilities
None. He is just a guy.

Equipment
  • A gun.​
  • A voice synthesizer.​
  • Ghostface Mask/Cloak.​

Entry Fee
Memories of his mother.

Other Info
@cloaked hey babe​

07151b9bb986d3d6807afce0cfd04346.jpg

Majima Goro
真島 吾朗

Patriarch of the Majima Family, a Tojo Clan subsidiary

Canon: Yakuza / Ryū ga Gotoku

Powers/Abilities/Equipment: Majima is an extremely agile and aggressive fighter, utilizing a number of distinct and often unorthodox fighting styles to deliver fast and unpredictable attacks. He keeps his Demonfire dagger and baseball bat within easy reach at all times, though is also known to simply smack his foes with whatever object happens to be lying nearby.

Thug style — a street brawling technique with a liberal amount of sneak attacks and low blows.

Slugger style — utilizing his baseball bat to both protect from projectile attacks and pummel enemies.

Breaker style — aggressive breakdancing.

Essence of Mad Dog — ferocious acrobatic attacks featuring the Demonfire dagger, designed to shred opponents to pieces.

Majima Everywhere — Majima's signature style of disguising himself or lying in wait, patiently, to ambush enemies from inexplicable places.

Karaoke King — still undefeated.

Appearance: A lean, 6'1" shirtless Japanese man in an expensive snakeskin jacket and leather trousers. He wears a gold chain around his neck and a black eyepatch across his left eye. Floral tattoos adorn his body, most prominently across his back, where they twist into the image of a Hannya.

Personality: Majima is a moderately unhinged individual. To achieve his goals, there is nothing he considers off-limits. Whether this means waiting for hours in a trash can to jump out and surprise his unsuspecting nemesis, or driving a bulldozer through the front door of a rival clan's place of business, Majima will abandon the entire concept of his own (or others') well-being to earn another accolade for the Majima Family. With every sentence, Majima speaks vigorously in a thick, exaggerated Kansai accent while gesturing wildly with his bat, dagger, or something else he found on the floor — often in a vaguely threatening manner. There are certain moments where Majima's eccentric tone seemingly disappears entirely, though these moments are few and far-between.

Biography: A member of the yakuza from a young age, Majima lost his left eye as punishment for disobedience after a hit job gone wrong, and spent the following year paying off the 100 million yen debt his superiors demanded from him. Working in servitude as the manager for the Cabaret Grand, a club that served as a front for the Yakuza's illicit dealings, Majima finally earned the family 100 million yen in profits — though by then his debt had been raised even further. Majima was given a choice by his superior — continue working at the Grand until he earned them 500 million yen, or take a single hit job that would clear his debt instantly.

The target in question was a young blind woman with seemingly no ties to any crime syndicates whatsoever. Majima, accepting the unusual job, set out to kill the woman, but found himself unable to follow through with the assassination once he met her. Eventually, Majima discovers that the woman unwittingly came to inherit a plot of land worth billions of yen — a plot of land that the yakuza were very intent on acquiring.

Defying his superiors once again, Majima hid and protected the woman from yakuza assassins. Soon after, with the help of a yakuza family that he once considered his rivals, Majima was able to overthrow the patriarch that originally ordered the assassination and prevent the deeds to the land falling into the wrong hands.

Free of the family that enslaved him, Majima became the patriarch of his own family and began to embrace his earned title as "the Mad Dog", vowing to live life true to himself and never again as a submissive underling.

Entry Fee: Majima surrenders his idol outfit, a set of clothes he wore in his wild younger years and a memento of the past life that he is unable to return to.

"So zetta weak..."

1642887281861.png

Sho Minamimoto, the Number-Crunching Ex-Reaper

Canon

1642887558786.png

Powers/Abilities
Sho Minamimoto is a remarkably skilled user of Psyches of all kinds, having been a player several times in the past. In addition to his knowledge about the game, he knows how to refine and create Taboo Noise.

Minamimoto's intellect is nearly unparalleled; his
constant math jokes and otherwise anti-social behaviour underlies an incredibly keen mind, able to pick out even the slightest of details and make remarkably accurate deductions on what amounts to very little raw data.

Equipment ~ Psyche Pins

Honebami
A Darkness Elemental Shockwave Psyche - Dark energy forms blades on Minamimoto's hands. Quick on the draw, quick to recharge - Good for all General Close-Quarters combat.

1642889506467.png

Time in a Bottle
A Time Elemental Psychic Shotgun Psyche - Temporal Energy gathers in the palm, and releases it as a wide-sweeping shockwave, knocking those it strikes back. Those that it hits will be slowed in time temporarily.

1642889606065.png

Bad Romance
A Kinesis Elemental Vehicular Assault Psyche - Psychically picks up a nearby vehicle and uses it as a weapon. Takes cocnentration, but devastatingly powerful at clearing a lot of foes.

1642889596767.png

Leo Arma
A Fire Elemental Massive Hit Psyche - Flames gather around one of Minamimoto's extremities, which can then be used to strike a singular foe with incredible force - enough to send them flying tens of feet. This can also be used to close the distance between himself and a target.

1642889683648.png

Entry Fee
You'll find out. [Left ambiguous for plot reasons]

Related info about Minamimoto can be found here.

yvn7brscx9v61.png

"I'm the kind of person, once I've lost, I don't like things to drag on."
Taeko Yasuhiro ~ formerly Celestia Ludenberg

Canon
2560px-Danganronpa_1_English_logo.svg.png

Personality
"My ability to lie is unrivaled, and I take pride in that. It's not just other people—I can even fool my own emotions. The conscious deceives the unconscious."

Without a character to uphold, Taeko is far more passive a person than she used to be, desiring to simply keep to herself and not make any effort to assert superiority as she once might have.

Those traits she held as Celestia are not necessarily gone, however: she will still manipulate others to her advantage given the opportunity and she remains an excellent liar. She remains the somewhat cold and collected woman she used to be, continuing to maintain a nigh-sociopathic act for as long as she can get away with it, even so far as to try to fool herself to do so. Still, as she has no regal persona to cling to, she is also far more liable to dramatically lose her temper when pushed.

More than anything else, however, Taeko is terrified of death. Even with no dream to live for, she would cling onto life with all she has until there is no chance left for her.

Biography
Little is known about the full past of the girl once calling herself Celestia Ludenberg, shrouded in lies and mystery. She once claimed to be of European nobility despite her appearance, however it is more likely she originates from Utsunomiya as the boring, far from stand out Taeko Yasuhiro.

In her efforts to leave this boring self behind (her deepest motives for doing so also unknown) she took to the illegal underground gambling scene, labelling herself Celestia and surrounding herself with a gothic aesthetic. Her natural talent for deception and lies -- and her astounding luck in games of chance -- led her to quickly make a fortune despite her young age, soon becoming labelled the Queen of Liars.

Though it is uncertain how many of her tales of those times are true, her talent was undeniable. Hence she was scouted to Hope's Peak Academy as the Ultimate Gambler to further refine her ability. Though she felt no need to do so -- luck cannot simply be refined, after all -- it *did* function as aid for her in case of legal trouble should she attract the unfortunate attention of law enforcement in a tight situation.

Her time as a normal student of the academy is also unclear, but she seemed to at least somewhat get along with her classmates. This was until the Tragedy struck along with the end of the world itself, and she along with the rest of the class were locked in the academy to protect them from the outside.

Then her memories of her time in the academy were stolen from her, and she was thrust into the mutual killing game, where the only way out -- to live her dream -- was to kill another and get away with it. She held fast, initially, attempting to main control even in a situation where her dream would be inachievable. But with every death, every time her attempt at keeping people alive had failed, she drew closer and closer to her breaking point.

Following the second trial, and watching as those remaining put all of their faith into an AI, Celestia Ludenberg had given up. She could no longer trust she would be safe here, surrounded by people both dangerous and practically begging to die. The time had come for her to act, holding back nothing in her efforts to escape. To fail now, with two corpses at her own prettied heel, would be to lose her own life among them.

And fail she did.

Powers/Abilities
"There are only two types of luck—good and bad. There is no in-between. And that luck is built into every human at the moment of conception. Like a computer program. Some call it fate. The bottom line is luck is life."

Luck. In games of chance, she'll always come out on top, even if it's rigged, even if she has no idea how to even play the game. No matter the circumstance... her true talent -- no matter who she proclaims to be -- will always be luck.

Aside from her near supernatural luck, she is a clever manipulator, an excellent liar, and distinctly intelligent. What she lacks in physical capability, she makes up for with her mind... even if that isn't invincible either, her pride -- what of it is left, at least --often forcing her to leave the occasional element of chance in her plans to prove she can overcome even poor fortune should it ever arise.

Equipment
A single standard deck of old playing cards. Nothing more.

Entry Fee
"I, Celestia Ludenberg—actually, no... Taeko Yasuhiro is fine..."

So that she might enter the game, Celestia Ludenberg surrendered her own formed sense of identity as the 'Queen of Liars'; leaving behind only the 'boring' Taeko Yasuhiro. Only time will tell how much of that old persona was her true self.​

57074D86-21DE-446F-B184-EC685FCD3CD6.jpeg
“One shudders to imagine what inhuman thoughts lie behind that mask... what dreams of chronic and sustained cruelty?”

Name:
The Pyro

Canon:
06C3352B-F60D-4445-91FB-39EB6C3F3F00.png
Personality:
The Pyro
is an oddball of oddballs. No one knows who he is or what she even is. Did I say that right? What even is their gender? Are they even human to begin with? To put it lightly (and repeatedly), no one knows. Do they even breathe oxygen?- Like I said, no one knows. Go home.

What is known is as straightforward as it is confusing.
The Pyro does seem to fit the silent archetype, often listening rather than saying anything on their own accord. Although they usually do talk, just in constant mumbling that no one seems to understand (maybe besides a selected few, whoever those are). But that doesn’t mean the Pyro isn’t smart. Quite the opposite in fact as evident through their ability to cooperate with others, understand sentences, and even express emotions (the latter bring rarely, but still). And once in a while, they do express a childish demeanor - mostly in the form of lollipops and a fondness over fire.

Speaking of which, as their name implies, they seem to have an obsessive liking towards anything fire-related. At least once, you would occasionally spot Pyro with a lighter or even a cigar. Do they even smoke? Not likely, they just stare at the flame and nothing else.

Plus, that cigar isn’t fitting anywhere to begin with. Not with that gas mask covering their face.
Makes you wonder where they got that purse from..

Powers/Abilities:
On the outside, the Pyro may seem like a ”normal” man wearing a fireproof suit. Which, you’re not entirely wrong for assuming. At least, not until you see what they‘re capable of.
B18796A6-A8A3-4B41-A59E-6684F6FDF47B.gif

698C915C-8311-48E4-BBB1-E28AD56B4395.gif
2F7FC983-5645-4564-B854-43675E7C0128.png

(We don’t need to show the next scene for the feign of heart.
”But you just showed him killing two guys-”)

As shown above, the Pyro does possess supernatural strength, far outmatching the normal human’s. Though incapable of busting a planet, it’s nothing to scoff at. And being part of the Team Fortress cast, the Pyro possesses combat skills that require strategic approaches and maneuverability. Though not as agile as the Scout, they can (at least) dodge through bullets and machine gun fire. Durability-wise, the Pyro can scale to the other classes - the frailest capable of surviving point-blank explosions even when heavily injured. Basic superhuman level stuff.

As for weapons however, there’s a lot to talk about. The Pyro’s favorite being it’s signature flamethrower:
A2A115EA-D86B-47BE-BC0D-FBE32EAB56BC.png
Much like any flamethrower, this weapon can spew flames that cause opponents to suffer ”afterburns” when hit. It doesn’t have a long reach, which does require Pyro to approach his enemies up close. On a side note, the Pyro itself is resistant to this effect.
But the lack of ranged attacks is made out for the Flamethrower’s ability to “airblast”, which basically enables Pyro to deflect incoming projectiles.

There are also several variations of Pyro’s weapons, each with their own unique features/drawbacks. But for the sake of time, we’ll only be covering the basic.

Next is the Fire Axe:
D3D1A1AB-4FB8-4167-B3A4-93D83EE0A36A.png

It’s an axe used for melee combat. That’s it.

Third is the Flare Gun:

84C8B30A-9F93-48EB-8C42-300B4F596FE3.png
Much like the Fire Axe, it’s just a flare gun. However, it does carry the same “afterburn” effect as the Flamethrower when it hits it’s mark.

And finally, the Thermal Thruster (DAMN YOU 10 FILE LIMIT). A jetpack that allows Pyro to hover for a limited amount of time.

Entry Fee:
For passage into the Reaper‘s Game, Pyro will be forfeiting it’s memories of the Team Fortress crew. As much as it enjoyed it’s stay, it simply couldn’t let go of it’s love of fire.

Attachments

• 1EA9F2AE-EB84-4A9C-B0F2-CD73AE62345E.png
    1EA9F2AE-EB84-4A9C-B0F2-CD73AE62345E.png
    136.4 KB · Views: 1
  • 3F4B4F80-0DEF-485A-906D-71B21E69F52A.png
    3F4B4F80-0DEF-485A-906D-71B21E69F52A.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 1
Appearance
jill.jpg

Name
Jill Roberts

Canon
Scream_logo.jpg

Powers/Abilities
"Careful. This is the moment when you think the killer's dead, but then she springs back to life for one last scare."

Jill, though being a normal person, is surprisingly hard to keep down. She's taken stabs, slashes, and even a direct shock to the head and gotten up right after, ready to strike back.

As one of the many Ghostface killers, Jill also has basic skill with knives, more specifically the Buck 120. Paired with this is her immense stealth, being able to sneak around without making a sound.

Equipment
  • Buck 120 hunting knife.
  • Ghostface mask and cloak.
  • Glock 17.

Entry Fee
Her popularity from being the "sole survivor" of the 2011 Woodsburo killings.

Other Info
Taken from her death in Scream 4.

All_Might_Hero_Form_Full_Body.png

Name:
Toshinori "All Might" Yagi

Canon:
My Hero Academia

Personality:
With an infectious smile and an endlessly positive persona, All Might's very presence is often enough to raise the mood of any room he happens to walk into -- at least in his hulking muscle form, anyway. When in his weakened state, he tends to be quieter and more serious, having almost completely dropped his superhero facade for a more natural speaking tone. Either way, his heroic instincts are unmatched, and he often finds himself springing into action to save people before even having a chance to think about it.

Equipment:
Super Suit: His hero costume designed and made by his oldest friend, Professor David Shield. The materials are state of the art and stronger than steel, allowing them to stand up to just about anything All Might may encounter in battle.

Attributes:
One for All: An inherited power that boasts the combined abilities of it's previous users. Through this powerful Quirk, All Might seemed to possess almost unlimited strength and stamina, and for decades was nigh on invincible. After suffering a near-fatal injury, however, his abilities have greatly diminished, and he can only fight in full form for just a few hours a day.

Biography:
Since he was very young, Toshinori Yagi had dreamt of being a hero. However, being born without a Quirk meant he had no special powers of his own. He eventually met Nana Shimura, who was so enamored by young Toshinori's determination to become a symbol of peace that she decided to pass on her own borrowed Quirk, One for All, to him.

He took to his new powers as though he'd been born with them, and in his late-twenties managed to skyrocket to becoming Japan's #1 Pro Hero, a title he would hold for the next thirty years. However, an encounter with the villain that had taken his master's life left him with debilitating injuries, and soon his abilities began to weaken. With his days as a hero numbered, he began to search for a successor to pass on his Quirk to before they faded altogether. He found that successor in Izuku Midoriya, a Quirkless young boy whose determination to be a hero reminded All Might so much of himself. He passed on his Quirk to him and dedicated himself to being Izuku's teacher while he still could.

Entry Fee:
All Might will give up his memories of Dave, his first sidekick and dearest friend. He would surely feel like a hole was left in his heart afterwards, but what other choice does he have?​

c624189c2040a1200501927b98e03001.png

"Ah-"

He blinks once. He swears he saw a different shape, there, where her shadow should be.

"What is it?"

"I just thought I saw-"

[影]

Yet when he opens his eyes after blinking once more, it was gone. And only her shadow stood once more.

"Something at the edge of my eye."

"...Ah, pay it no mind. They say what you imagine is always scariest."

"....Yeah."

Name:

Umbra, The Shadow of a Girl.

He doesn't know. All he remembers clearly is the year he spent in a little city to the east of the world.

He might be a thousand. Maybe a billion. Or he might really be one year old. That'd be awful.

If shadows had genders, they'd probably be the one of the people they take the form of. Umbra, however, prefers to take a male appearance.

Universe of Origin:

A very boring, but at the same time completely 'original' version of Earth, in a version of Tokyo not too different from this own, but with a few deviants- namely, himself.

Personality:

He can only be described as a 'clean slate', someone who isn't sure if they were just born into the world or they simply lost their memories. Due to this fact and this confusion when he first opened his eyes, Umbra can often be a lonesome sort of individual. Not because he doesn't enjoy the company of others like some manner of 'lone wolf,' but simply because he wasn't raised, he was awakened. Somewhat unaware, but largely unattached from the happenings of the world around him.

The feeling of 'flow' might be a good way to describe it. He is aware of a portion of the world's laws, their concepts, the empathy humans have, the unattachment they might hold, the violence they can do- yet, he simply goes with it. The flow of the world, the flow of the crowds, the flow of people. When someone who is in the flow suddenly realizes that others around him have a much more complex life than their own, it is such a silly, but mind-numbing thought. Of course, others have lived just as or more complex than your own. That laws have deep histories to them and are more complex than you think. But you don't realize it. Umbra doesn't realize it. Umbra thinks the world is much simpler than it is, despite its size. That the world is much smaller and much more centered than it really is.

He is a shadow perpetually stuck on the monotone flow of life and hasn't taken an effort to see how much more complex humans really are.

In the rare (or, maybe not so rare anymore) instances Umbra talks to others, his personality is laid-back. Relaxed. Something akin to a teen who has no worries in the world, but at the same time slightly more innocent, but in that innocence violence is born. Umbra isn't a fool who will kill without thinking of the moral and logical consequences of such actions. However, ultimately, he has no issues with the fact. If he is hypothetically mowing down a group of random passersby, he might stop and consider if one of them kneels down and tells him a sad story. If they don't, he will keep going without an issue. That innocence, of not being dumb, but at the same time needing things to be explained or told to him to consider his choice, is the type of innocence he has.

Otherwise, as stated, he is rather laid back and will rarely get himself involved unless one calls him out to help. He never had many personal stakes, because even if someone he acted as their shadow for died, he would soon be able to find another person without a shadow. He doesn't understand situations (or at least ones that weren't explained to him) and simply doesn't hold much emotional attachment to many people to take to arms to himself, preferring to step back, comment, and ask questions occasionally without getting nervous much.

Perhaps if he didn't make many jokes, this would be more understandable than it is infuriating.

Bio:

He had woken up to the sound of stars.

...Wait, no, that's awfully pretentious. Sound doesn't travel in the vacuum, after all. But despite that fact, he swears that the first thing he heard was that sound- a collection of lights, humming and glowing in almost impossible defiance against the dark hold of space. To a normal person, it might just be the sound of burning. To him and other equally weird people, it was a little hum he sings to himself.

When vision came to him though, there was anything but stars. He was able to see them as night came, but at night, he was the most lost. He was a shadow, he would soon notice. A shadow without an owner. Like Peter Pan's little troublemaking shadow, always running off, always being far off from his owner. The only difference here is that his shadow remembered where it came from. He did not. And a shadow without an owner that looks after them just becomes a regular shadow, drowned out in many more when night came.

He was so, so happy it was day.

He would travel, hitchhiking inside other shadows. At first, he thought they'd be angry at him, but he soon realized they didn't. Ah, right. Shadows can't think. (But he can, somehow, for some reason. He started to think he wasn't a shadow. Or, just a shadow.)

In his small travels in search of something, maybe someone to rest behind so the sun could give him a proper form, he soon found a city. Tall buildings, windows everywhere, humans. Most black-haired and strict but polite looking, most really average, going about their day, going to school, to their jobs, to their families, or maybe their homes. The city's name was 'Tokyo', and it looked awfully weird. Not as weird as the girl without a shadow he had met. Fresh out of high school, she had said. A vacant look on her eyes, a lack of attachment (or maybe it was looking for such?) not sure where to go now. She should have been, by all means, a normal girl. She liked games, had 'friends', liked to go on the internet, and talk to her parents.

Yet she had no shadow.

She was weightless, almost like the sun forgot to give her something that tied her down to the ground. Something that tied her down to that mundanity- yet she still was someone who would walk in to see a violent murder scene and only slightly frown. Still someone that attracted strange beings like him to her. Or, 'it.' He almost forgot he didn't have the shape he has back then.

She named him Umbra because she read it in a book. It was ridiculously on the nose.

He became her shadow. It was a fair exchange, they decided.

She called him a 'Shinigami.' He decided that wasn't right, but was too in the flow to go against being named over something that doesn't exist.

Power and Abilities:

It should be stated that Umbra isn't necessarily someone who is immensely powerful despite having something that could only be described as 'superpowers.' It should also be stated that Umbra isn't human. He believes these abilities are less something he gained or some sort of inner force, and simply his nature as 'something akin to a shadow' making him do, quote, ‘strange shit.’

He first realized he could traverse and teleport to other shadows when he woke up. A shadow without any form to it was an afront to normality and the power of light the sun held over the planet. While he didn't die instantly, being in the sun was a tall task to him. Just like that too, the night was a sea of shadows. The moon and natural light of the stars allowed him to survive, but swimming in an ocean for too long is bound to make someone falter and drown. Mighty inconvenient edge, his ability to sink into any and all shadows have.

He soon decided that it was a good idea to take a shape. And so he did. The form you can see- an extremely average-looking pretty boy, is one of many forms Umbra can take. If he wishes, he could look like something else, but not truly become that something.

Do you know how when you're in bed at night as a child, it looks like different objects have different shapes in the darkness? It's something like that, the girl had said. Or maybe like some sort of 'illusion'. While he can hold a form, he is, at the end of the day, a shadow. He can walk upright or in four paws, or even bite and swing claws, but they aren't the real thing, they're only [their shadow.]

In the most simple of terms, while he can change his form, he won't be shapeshifting, and anything he manifests will do as much damage as he can deal. He can still bludgeon, stab, or impale people, though. It's just him making his own body as a weapon. (He said that sounded pretentious. She said it really was, before continuing to play games.)

Umbra is also, most notably, able to become someone's 'shadow.' While that sounds powerful without context, with some people he met assuming it meant he could control others, it really was something way mundane-r than that. He can kick out (or maybe he's destroying it temporarily) someone's shadow and become attached to that object or person. This not only gives him immense stability but allows him to stay at his true strength. While taking a physical form like the one you see allows him not to disappear, it quite weakens him without someone or something to stay behind. This little symbiotic contract allows him to mentally speak to the shape in question if they're sentient, but not much else. Useful, since it makes him impossible (or really hard) to be targeted. If you don't have a flashlight, that is.

'Why would he do this, if he's a shadow, and can just dodge attacks?'

Hah, well, uh, yeah. He wishes it was like that. Too much damage to him and his shape, and he'll go back to his natural shadowy form- by then he can't be attacked with physical tools, but the day, the night, and any manmade light is an easy tool to his destruction.

Equipment:

None, he can't really hold anything for long without tiring himself a bit or it clanking on the ground when he becomes immaterial. He does, however, often shape his body alongside a scythe- probably as a reference to his fake title as a 'Shinigami'.

Entry Fee:

His memories. All of them. It was a no-brainer to him. After all, that is his nature. To live. To forget. To become someone's shadow. To save, to live... and know what it means to be human. An eternal cycle... one he's happy to be a part of.

Note: Umbra is ultimately a social character that is meant to have dynamics with various people due to his nature and themes. While not obligatory by any means, I'd be happy to make 'be' someone's shadow-- that is, someone's partner. This goes to all players that are accepted so far. If this changes/doesn't happen, I'll delete this section of the post.

Last edited:
kakshine.gif
fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffdf
kakboogie.gif

1642903315441.png

E M E R A L D fS P L A S H !

Name:
Noriaki Kakyoin

Canon:

wh4qn9zGrmIrHfo10s5Nk_aUmnKnRlJ63pmoH2Zl3HUdN7NB-q3P8TK-gYDNBFzmzcCCKDrc79s9CPpGmeBZJc3sCMRoi6nMIyeYQJCRwURDX0wqjoSdKpouE5G8W7A4kv0EmaA3

Personality:

Fiercely determined and loyal to a fault, Noriaki Kakyoin’s path was decided, predominantly, by the people around him. During his adolescence, Kakyoin came to the conclusion that, since no one but himself could see his Stand, Hierophant Green, that no one would ever truly understand him for who he was. This led to Kakyoin isolating himself from most of his peers and sinking into a depressive and cold state. In this way, Kakyoin can be seen to be somewhat of a realist, refusing even to make attempts to socialise with his peers with the understanding that they cannot see his Stand - quite literally a manifestation of his soul.

Kakyoin’s true nature is revealed when he is saved by Jotaro Kujo from DIO’s brainwashing. Kakyoin becomes indebted to Jotaro and his friends, and is seen to be overcome with emotion upon being freed from the parasite planted in his brain, noticeably tearing up once he regains consciousness. He becomes a fierce and loyal friend to the Joestar Group, although excessively blunt at times, going as far as to break Jean-Pierre Polnareff’s nose as “reconciliation” for Polnareff’s mistakes. Kakyoin is also courageous enough to willingly travel to Egypt alongside the Joestar Group, as well as holding his nerve in even the most dire of situations, able to face down DIO himself without showing a hint of apprehension.

Kakyoin is rather critical of the people he surrounds himself with, even beyond whether or not they can see Hierophant Green; he despises the idea of bowing down or kissing up to people, partly the reason he travels to Egypt to stop DIO in the first place, and believes that only people worthy of his respect are able to be his friends. He cares very deeply for the Joestar Group, but if not for their Stands, Kakyoin and Jotaro Kujo very well may not have been friends. He also muses upon the kind of woman he would like to fall in love with shortly after he is saved in Jotaro Kujo’s household, explaining that he would enjoy the kind of woman who is capable of calming emotions and soothing the soul.

Kakyoin is a potent combatant and an expert tactician, possibly the best out of all of the Stardust Crusaders; he is ruthless no matter the side he takes, brutally killing Stand and user alike and arguing that they are evil beyond redemption, indulging himself in vindictive and cruel acts inflicted upon his foes on occasion. Kakyoin’s tactical knowledge allows him to exploit Stand abilities and assess situations remarkably quickly, including his trapping of The Hanged Man within a coin’s reflective surface and deducing The World’s power to stop time while on the brink of death after observing it in action only once.

Biography:

Noriaki Kakyoin/History

Abilities:

『H I E R O P H A N T fG R E E N』
CILDG5G2ylLRE_RNLT_tWEcJU54-kakCjZG0OY2SQRusrzbqPugwQKh7w_fdmAd9qLW_ZkTdECsuwahmAaigjx7n35t0-0EXVXdeHy3auxU5EwYGezkjbfJbZo4tvBBX-5ZQCEjr

Power: C

Speed: B

Range: A

Durability: B

Precision: C

Potential: D

Kakyoin has had Hierophant Green at his side since his birth, and as such, he has become proficient in its use. Hierophant Green is also the first long-range Stand introduced in the series, able to extend itself far from Kakyoin and fight using powerful projectiles.

ujGewbuJXw2-6eR3pq2mkjZeJ9AtYcwgX2NTBGAqxOBH1G_dwfpTBxChdJHcqt1YZA8GEcmGwoecle2qsorgAN4Eb1OXPAVlXP09oC2WzBneHpJGssn_Fqb1Bvn0n8oW9YS_mJ2e

Hierophant Green’s body, despite appearing humanoid, is actually composed of a group of connected membranes. Therefore, it is able to unravel itself into ‘strings’ of sorts, extending its body far away from its user and avoid damage with ease, or weave a network of sensitive strings able to detect enemy movement much like a spider’s web. Kakyoin controls how Hierophant Green unravels, creating strong appendages that he can use to swing between rooftops and punch through enemy Stands, as seen with Tower of Gray, or even cloaked strings that act as if a laser grid, activating an attack when they detect physical contact. Because of this, Hierophant Green is very likely able to turn its entire body invisible.

Xx-tsnOoy-iK7YJYFLP9BnqNG_4I0Ggr1c4IlJG3HbCODOBjrtaD1C2xd6ek2dfUTIJXlCrbs5Ul5hAdqRO6CjSW3gu93TtYZ7GYcoaFkIPs2RcAPid9BXNDuitAMQfN04bLkf1p

While Kakyoin rarely uses this ability, Hierophant Green’s malleable body allows him to take control of another person’s body from the inside, protecting him from harm and allowing him to control the person’s actions - he is able to destroy internal organs as Hierophant Green leaves the individual that is being controlled’s body, and is also able to use this ability to force an opponent to take a position more favourable to him.

Hierophant Green’s most commonly used and most powerful ability is the Emerald Splash.

FkDWHR5eh7cRFRUxngQyaDgIoxiKRQNkzG-1AvvIvyorFeqviZbunWRe6oeESzeU8hCrXzWdDUNYXkjUDn5cXiIsY5bZbx52jtcifyT4f_2IFB_qwiWze-NI5sbKvowebrZCCWq3

Emerald Splash serves as a projectile, with Hierophant Green gathering large amounts of energy into its body before firing it off in a gargantuan, powerful blast that takes the form of emerald crystals. The blast’s range and dispersion make it especially difficult to avoid, however, it can be deflected by those strong enough to - Kakyoin states that this is impossible, but this thought process is likely a byproduct of not fighting with Hierophant Green enough prior to meeting the Stardust Crusaders. Kakyoin is typically seen using the Emerald Splash as a positioning tactic, as seen in his battle with Tower of Gray. The Emerald Splash is, nonetheless, an extremely powerful and destructive attack, able to punch through solid concrete even when Kakyoin himself is on the brink of death.

Equipment:

Nothing of note.

Entry Fee:

In exchange for entry into the Reaper’s Game, Kakyoin surrendered his memories of the Stardust Crusaders. He elected to surrender these, his most precious memories of the first true friends he had, coming to the conclusion that if their bonds truly were as strong as he thought, then they would surely find each other again.​

Attachments

• 1642901253382.png
    1642901253382.png
    401.2 KB · Views: 1
IMG_0507.png

Name:
Ballas

Canon:
Warframe

Personality:
Proud, vain, and obsessive, Executor Ballas is the inevitable conclusion you reach when a futuristic empire of immortal space Romans comes to rule over the solar system with an iron fist. Having lived for countless lifetimes in the lap of untold luxury, he’s quite used to getting exactly what he wants, no matter the cost. Naturally, being held on such a golden pedestal has bred in him certain expected qualities — a manipulative personality, control issues, and, of course, a God complex.

But it’s not all doom and gloom with Ballas. His countless years of life have allowed him to cultivate a genius-level mastery of Orokin technology and genetic engineering. His skill in the latter led him to create the Warframes. Greater still than his intellect is his singular obsession; Margulis. Seemingly everything he does is in pursuit of her, and even after she was executed by the great Orokin judges known as the Seven, he continued to obsess over the Lotus, a Sentient infiltrator molded after his Margulis. His obsession outlived even the mighty Orokin Empire — and indeed may have caused the Empire’s downfall to begin with — and he continues to crave the adoration and control over the shadow of his love.

Equipment:

paracesis.png

The Paracesis: Ballas’ signature weapon, also known as The Sentient Slayer. It was created with unique properties that nullifies the process of damage resistance typical of the Orokin creations known as Sentients.

Attributes:

Telekinesis: Ballas has been seen to possess telekinetic powers of mild strength, though he’s only been seen to use them to push things at a distance.

Energy Shield: Ballas is able to form a shield of energy around himself that seems impenetrable to most attacks. However, he generally must lower this shield to attack himself.

Biography:
Ballas’ Wiki

Entry Fee:
Ballas has chosen to give up his Narmer Cult, his seemingly endless throngs of mind-veiled devotees. No longer will pockets of Narmer resistance plague the Origin System in the wake of his death, no longer will his name be sung in Godlike praise. The veils will fall, and he will be forgotten…

But he will not give up his Margulis.

• 2e897d327e86a5dc1c137c82e04293d8.jpg

--{[Minako Arisato]}--
    Memento Mori

Canon
    Persona 3

Powers/Abilities

Persona
    -The power of the soul. The manifestation of one's inner self and personality. Essentially acts as a mask and a means to protect oneself from external stimuli. When wielded by a select few, it manifests as a monstrous, being of spiritual energy given form, usually two to three times bigger than the user and in some instances, smaller. Using it for long will tire the user, and if it's attacked by its weakness, the Persona is automatically desummoned and the user is temporarily knocked down.

Minako is one of the people who can evoke the power of a Persona--multiple ones, in fact, die to her status as the Wildcard.

Therefore, depending on her interactions in the RP, she'll gain more Personas. Some more powerful than others.

Her current Personas are as follows:

• 250.png

--{[Orpheus]}--
      0. The Fool

Minako's very first Persona and can be classified as her base Persona. A humanoid creature resembling a woman, bearing a golden torso with a speaker in its abdomen. Its limbs are colored white, mostly mechanical with its forearms being more human-like with its fingers. It has a red scarf and a pale, white face with glowing orange eyes and long flowing hair resembling Minako's own.

Orpheus also has a heart shaped harp on her back, which she uses as a physical bashing weapon or as a means to use magic. Mainly, fire. She is also capable of healing wounds as well as amplifying their overall performance.

Orpheus is weak to electricity and darkness.

• 250.png

--{[Legion]}--
      0. The Fool
      Rank 2

One of Minako's Social Links based on the pact between the members of the Specialized Ethereal Execution Squadron; Neo SEES. Takes the form of a mass of flesh with multiple heads and writhing limbs.

It specializes in status effects, often draining the life of its opponents, reflecting physical damage and dealing heavy curse damage.

It's resistant to Physicals, Guns, Fire, Psychic and completely nullifies Curse. It's somewhat weak to Bless.

The S.Link Rank represents how strong Legion is at the moment. If Minato and the bond between Neo SEES survives a chapter or mid-chapter update, it will increase a number of ranks depending on how much she interacted with them.

• 250.png

--{[Daisoujou]}--
      5. The Hierophant
      S.Link Rank 2

One of Minako's Social Links born out of her pact with the wise Audric. A skeleton garbed in a yellow and green oriental yukata with a tall hat and green rim, cloth spilling down from it. It appears to be carrying a bell and some wooden prayer beads,

Unlike Orpheus and Thanatos, Daisoujou is purely magic based. Specializing in light/bless magic, healing, and draining the enemy's spirit. Daisoujou is also useful as a healing Persona to take out any status affliction and nullifies rage.

The S.Link Rank represents how strong Daisoujou is at the moment. If Audric survives a chapter or mid-chapter update, it will increase a number of ranks depending on how much she interacted with him.

• 1000.png

--{[Thanatos]}--
      13. The Death

Thanatos is one of Minako's first Sub-Personas as it forcibly manifested itself after Orpheus' awakening. It appears as a ghastly, menacing figure with a sharp, jawed skull mask on its head and floating coffin lids floating on his sides and back. It also wields a long sword used to inflict slash damage.

Being physically capable, Thanatos has the affinity to inflict fear onto his enemies. Other than that, he is also capable of dealing Almighty and Dark damage through magic.

• 250.png

--{[Pale Rider]}--
      13. The Death

One of Minako's Social Links born under her joining the Reaper's Game and manifesting itself through her desire to win against the Reapers. It appears to be a black cloaked skeleton wielding a scythe riding a pale, white horse. The very manifestation of death itself.

It specializes in Almighty and Curse magic, resisting Wind and reflecting Curses. It is, however, weak to bless.

The S.Link Rank represents how strong Pale Rider is at the moment. It advances whenever the Reaper appears in the Mid-Chapter Updates and will increase depending on how much she contributed in that day's objective.

Equipment

Hockey Stick
    -A simple hockey stick Minako would just pick up. Polearms are Minako's go to as weapons if not using her Persona.

Evoker
    -A gun shaped device used to summon Personas in the Dark-Hour. It also serves as a memento of her time as a second year at Gekkoukan. Which, she barely remembers.

Red Headphones and MP3 Player
    -Red headphones with cords wrapped around the back of Minako's neck and down towards an MP3 Player she keeps around her neck. She has a variety of songs there, though some she doesn't recognize.

Entry Fee
    Minako's Entry Fee will automatically be the Seal of Nyx, seeing that her soul needed to be forced out of it in the first place to get to Shibuya--while it ensures the destruction of her world, it's not her formal price of entry. That'll be her memories of her time as a 2nd Year Highschooler at Gekkoukan High. This includes the memories of those she interacted with at that time period.

Other Info
    Imma use the Persona 5 Royal Persona list and skill list for convenience

• --{[Hiryu Kakogawa]}--
    In Another Time

Canon
    Kamen Rider Zi-O and maybe TCS

Powers/Abilities
    As far as Hiryu is concerned, he is powerless. His power only comes from his Anotherwatches, which can be taken from him.
    Another Zi-O - Based on his rival and archenemy, Kamen Rider Zi-O--the man who was chosen to be King at the price of the parents he held so dear. He gains two clockhand shaped blades that can be combined into one naginata. It used to be the Another Zi-O II watch, but was weakened due to being defeated. However, if Hiryu finds another purpose in life other than his self destructive vengeance(or is reminded of his reason to live), his power will evolve into Another Zi-O II--which now allows him to summon Another Riders.
    Another Build - Based on Kamen Rider Build, Another Build can use empty fullbottles to absorb the essence of a person, object, or an animal into an impure bottle which he devours 2 best match bottles in order to gain their abilities. Another Build also has the abilities of Build's main form of RabbitTank. The spring wrapped around his left leg allows him to jump high as well as moving swiftly in the air as if teleporting. The tank thread on his right foot allows his to skate along the ground as well as inflict repeating damage by kicking his opponent, grinding them using it.
    Another Ex-Aid - Based on Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, Another Ex-Aid has great speed, mobility, and strength. Another Ex-Aid can 'find' hidden blocks for him to stand on or slam his opponents onto.
    Another Ghost - Based on Kamen Rider Ghost, Another Ghost can steal other peoples souls and absorb. He can remove souls from people's bodies to do so, although Hiryu isn't aware of that trait. Another Ghost can release the absorbed souls to power himself up and can split himself into several parka ghosts and reform in another location.
    Another Drive - Based on Kamen Rider Drive, Another Drive can essentially create large energy constructs of tires that has heavy augmentations. Like a Tire that has shuriken blades on it or one that's constantly on fire. Using its red car door-shield, he could also shoot out laser beams. It could also materialize a car known as the Another Tridoron that would run over anyone Another Drive pleases. It also acts as his vehicle.
    Another Gaim - Based on Kamen Rider Gaim, Another Gaim can open up zipper portals to a distant planet's forest known as Hellheim in which he can toss whatever and whoever he wants. Using this, he could
    Another Wizard - Based on Kamen Rider Wizard, Another Wizard can perform all sorts of magic--from conjuring fire, lightning, wind, earth walls, water spouts to dismembering himself through teleportation circles to reach greater distances, using magic circles to elongate/grow parts of his body, and turning invisible.
    Another Fourze - Based on Kamen Rider Fourze, Another Fourze calls upon the power of space through energy modules from Astroswitches excluding those that changes Fourze's states(No Fire States, however, Magnet and Elek can still be active). Another Fourze also has the ability to absorb a person and give their life force to someone else. The original Another Fourze, which was the outer shell of Another Faiz, used this to reanimate the dead so that she could finish high school. Hiryu isn't aware, nor does he care about that trait as he'd rather focus on killing Sougo.
    Another OOO - Based on Kamen Rider OOO, Another OOO possesses the traits of a Hawk(Headwings), a Tiger(Claws to slash shit), and a Grasshopper(Legs to hop high). He can also summon zombie like minions called Yummies to do the fighting for the original Another OOO. He cannot change animal forms.
    Another Double - Based on Kamen Rider W/Double, Another Double possesses the trait to wield both a supernatural power and a physical strength to go along with it. The Right side is restricted to supernatural powers while the left side is restricted to physical prowess. He could change the color of each sides to mix and match powers and weapons. The Right Side's supernatural Powers include Aerokinesis, Pyrokinesis, and Elongation.
    Another Decade - Based on Kamen Rider Decade. Allows Hiryu to travel through AR Worlds after obtaining the portion of Decade's Power on Sougo's Person. It allows Hiryu to create portals that also acts as glass-like barriers that only he can go through.
    Another Kiva - Based on Kamen Rider Kiva, Another Kiva is akin to a vampire--he could cling onto any wall and/or ceiling and could even fly. However, unlike most vampires, Another Kiva can go out in the sun. He also automatically summons three monsters that could turn into three weapons--A blue werewolf creature with golden horn named Jiro that can turn into a curved sword, a green gilled merman creature named Ramon that can turn into a turbine water gun that shoots pressurized water, and a purple strong frankenstein named Dogga that could turn itself into a hammer. All three don't have personalities anymore unlike the original Another Kiva which retained the three Weapon Monsters' personalities, only acting as mindless servants for Another Kiva to sick at enemies and turn into weapons when needed.
    Another Den-O - Based on Kamen Rider Den-O, Another Den-O assumes Sword Form and weilds four swords, two of which he could control telekinetically which glows in a bright red energy--used like Den-O's finisher. Another Den-O is also known to move fast.
    Another Kabuto - Based on Kamen Rider Kabuto, Another Kabuto is able to move at great speeds akin to a Speedster like Flash. This ability is known as Clock Up. Another Kabuto can also generate electricity which travels from his waist to his horn then down to his hands or feet.
    Another Hibiki - Based on the Oni, Kamen Rider Hibiki, Another Hibiki weilds a pair giant spiked clubs which could grow longer due to his own fire. Another Hibiki could also blow fire through its mouth, usually colored purple.
    Another Blade - Based on Kamen Rider Blade, Another Blade is a hulking creature weilding a giant sword with a buzzsaw guard. It could generate electricity and shoot it through slashes or as energy beams.
    Another Faiz - Based on Faiz, Another Faiz can perform Faiz' Rider Kick, 'Crimson Smash'(A kick which phases through the opponent by a fired beam which drills into them) independently without the need of the laser pointer attachment on his ankle. Another Faiz shares Another Fourze's power to absorb a person and give their lifeforce as Another Faiz was the inner skeleton of Another Fourze. This means that if someone manages to defeat Another Fourze, Another Faiz will automatically take its place.
    Another Ryuki - Based on Kamen Rider Ryuki, Another Ryuki bears a Dragon head on his left arm and a scimitar on the righ hand. The Dragon head can spew out fire and can be used as a gauntlet. He could also walk through mirrors and, if there's any present, enter a Mirror World.
    Another Agito - Based on Kamen Riders Agito and Kamen Rider Another Agito(Yes, Another Agito existed before the Zi-O Another Agito). Another Agito bears the keen ability to start a zombie epidemic. However, keeping that power sealed, he's only capable of chanelling the power of the sun in order to perform a powerful punch or a kick.
    Another Kuuga - Based on Kamen Rider Kuuga, Another Kuuga is a massive hulking monster that is at least as big as a two story house. Despite its size, it could fly with a pair of insectoid wings on its back. It could also elongate its limbs to any length necessary. It could also breath fire.

Equipment
    Anotherwatches - Purple Pocketwatches that contain the distorted temporal essences of the heroes of Hiryu's world--the Kamen Riders.
    A Cellphone - Can't exactly be a somewhat normal teen without one.

Entry Fee
    Hiryu sacrifices the source of his desire for revenge--the memories of his parents and Sougo Tokiwa, leaving him to be a decently normal teenager for once.

Other Info
    This Hiryu shall be significantly less edgy than usual.

Last edited:
Appearance
Screenshot 2022-01-22 9.40.38 PM.png

Name
Kai Parker

Canon
Legacies

Powers/Abilities
Malachai Parker ( See Signficant Spells for powers)

Equipment
Just himself

Entry Fee
Kai gave up his memories of his two nieces, Josie and Lizzie Saltzman.

Other Info
He's taken from after his death.

V2C5.jpg

Pyrrha Nikos

Canon
RWBY

Powers/Abilities
Aura
Aura is the manifestation of our soul -- even those of animals. It bears our burdens and shields our hearts. In my case, by baring my soul outward as a force, I can deflect harm. My tools and equipment are all conduits for Aura. What this means is, anyone with Aura can protect oneself and their soul when fighting. Of course, that isn’t its only use; one can also boost the effectiveness of their weapons, or can even be a weapon in its on right. There’s numerous other capabilities your Aura can achieve when you put work into achieving exactly them, after all.

Polarity
So, Ruby has her speed, Weiss has her Glyphs, and my Semblance is polarity. Here, I can control things that have a magnetic force. Anything that is metal, I can thus move however I want them to. However, my Semblance is nothing if I didn't have any Aura, so I try to keep that in mind as much as I can.

Fighting Capability
Where would I be had I not trained for my future duty as a Huntress? One thing for sure, not here. Y’know, considering my status within Mistral and Beacon, it’s...a little hard to say how good I am without getting full of myself, so I’ll keep it short. Essentially, I...find the mistakes my enemies make, and capitalize on them. And I’ve been doing that since a couple years ago. That’s all I need to say.

Equipment
Miló and Akoúo
19-194370_transparent-rwby-pyrrha-png-rwby-mil-and-akoo.png

This is Miló and Akoúo, a pair of two weapons that have served me well.

Miló is the javelin, Ancient Mistrali sword, or rifle that can transform among these three forms, depending on my needs. In particular, when it is in javelin form, I can launch it so as to give myself an extra boost, whether in maneuvering around projectiles or enemies or when I aim to strike.

Akoúo on the other hand is a solid shield that I use for either defense, or offense. The shield can act as a launchpad for when I'm in the air, or as a weapon that I can throw right at my enemies.

Scroll
My Scroll allows me to keep in touch with my friends and family across the CCTS. I can call, text, or even play games with them, whether next door or a Kingdom away from where I am. There are numerous other functions for my Scroll, but I just wanted to tell you its most important purpose.

Entry Fee

Can I give up Mil--

No. What if I just--...

Fine. I'd like to give up my memories of my time at Beacon. I'm sorry, but... As much as I wanted to protect my friends so much. As much as I've wanted to cherish my time with Jaune, Nora, Ruby... I don't think I'll want to live with the guilt of failure that would otherwise haunt me for the rest of my afterlife. Or that is, life, if I ever get to come back to the living world. I wasn't--

...I--I'm...so...

Pyrrha did not speak up afterwards, as she had emotionally succumbed to her painful memories, sobbing.

Other Info
N/A​

Last edited:
Reactions: Celestial Speck
05A18966-72BB-4827-94F8-5705DAA464EF.jpegName
Deimos / Dedmos

???, his age isn’t stated within the series, but it is a safe bet to place him within his mid to late 20’s

Canon
Deimos comes from the series of Madness Combat, or more specifically after his death, within:
75A46CE3-5A29-4A46-B873-6C7DC7B80C2B.jpeg

Personality
Compared to the likes of Hank and Sanford, Deimos seems to take his job less seriously, as illustrated when he flashes an agent a "Rock On" sign while killing him in Madness Combat 5.5, when he jokingly tries to scare Sanford by donning an A.T.P mask and waving around a carbon knife in Madness Combat 9, when he dances before stealing the sunglasses off an agent which he then kills and later he dabs before brutally killing another agent again in DedmosRebuilt.fla, when he taunts an agent by pointing at him after sticking a baton into his head in that same episode, and when he apparently made and won a bet with Sanford in Incident: 100-A. His carefree nature is especially shown in MADNESS: Project Nexus, where he asks Bandits to “move along and dance for another day”. When Sanford explains how the Bandits will eat their bodies if they are defeated, he says Sanford would be a ”big kielbasa” to them.

It is implied through text in POWERLESS.fla that Deimos is not very bright, as if he had taken the time to examine his surroundings and situation instead of rushing in, he would not have met his fate at the end of the short. In the next episode it's shown that he uses 8520 as his password, which on a standard numpad is input by swiping a line from top to bottom. Lastly, posters set about by 2BDamned chastise him for being impatient and impulsive.

It is also implied in SACRIFICE.fla that Deimos is very flippant and disinterested. As he falls perpetually through Purgatory he simply acts annoyed and smokes a cigarette rather than demonstrate any fear.

He also seems to have a higher pain tolerance than Sanford, as shown in ANAMNESIS.fla, and SACRIFICE.fla, that his jaw, and many other parts of his face, are missing. However, it seems that he is not in pain, and barely pays attention to it, but Krinkels confirmed that he felt pains of all varieties, while being in the purgatory dimension.

Powers/Abilities

-Superhuman level physical capabilities:

C04ECF1C-36BF-49BC-BCF0-461CD9557A97.gif

While normally, Deimos would have slightly enhanced physical capabilities as many other Nevadans would have… after his death and becoming enhanced within purgatory, his strength far surpassing that of his normal self, with his strength on the levels of even Mag Hank and he might even be superior than Hank at that. Having a far higher performance than his normal self, Deimos has the strength to send people twice his size and height flying straight into making holes in concrete walls with little effort, his speed and dodging increased as well with this upgrade. And with it comes a higher form of endurance with his rocky body, being able to take hits that would have normally took down regular grunts with ease. If you are squaring up with Deimos in close quarters combat, then be ready to have ways in order to combat such.

-Speed/High reaction speeds:
0479A9C9-9D23-4090-BE51-F448F33AD563.gif
And if you think managing to get a hit on this seemingly brute-force focused individual was easy enough, then think again when coming to the guy who is known for dodging and backfliping over bullets like it’s no one’s business. As common with a few other characters within Madness Combat, as to make up for their rather ‘normal’ bodies when it comes to being shot, they take a more glass cannon approach to things, dodging and weaving from attacks sent his way, you’ll certainly have a tough time trying to hit him, even when attacking him from behind, as he seems to have some sort of sixth sense for these kinds of things. Although occasionally, he gets caught off guard when in more relaxed or distracted states such as setting up a bomb, and so, if you wanna take him down, take advantage of such.

Weapon Mastery:
The last person you wanna get into a gun fight with, while he lacks in close quarters combat as per CQC and not being as skilled as individuals such as Hank (mostly being carried by his strength), what he is good at is using guns. With a high accuracy unmatched by none other along with handling to hold two rifles and fire them or fire a machinegun from the hip without properly setting it up, he certainly knows his way on handling a gun. And even then, with other tools such as melee weapons, he isn’t a wimp when handling them and utilizing it to their full potentialTake notes people!

-Hacker-Man(Technician):
C323C2F5-6F13-414A-B816-F0C68A2EEFB2.jpeg
Now this is where Deimos truly gets to shine. As being the Technician of his team back within Nevada, Deimos often knows his way of the ins and outs of technology, being able to have a easier time understanding such machinery along with even hacking them as to utilize them to his benefit. If you need to get past a firewall of an computer, ring up Deimos and he’ll answer your call.

-High pain tolerance:
0A25568D-309D-42E8-820B-6671059B7354.gif
If there is one thing for sure… something such as simple bullet sound to the chest would be enough to take down this Technican. While he isn’t completely immune to the feeling of pain and being affected by such, his body is somewhat resistant to its effects, being more focused on his mission and other things instead of focusing on the pain. Certainly helps to deal with the pain.

-Lighter finger:
Something that seems more in line of being a neat little trick than an actual combat esque ability, essentially, he is capable of creating a small flame within his thumb, mostly using such as to light his cigarettes. Serves no other purpose other than being a neat trick(y), and maybe being able to use it as light or set someone on fire if they don’t notice him.

Earth / Chain Manipulation:
After being enhanced within purgatory after his death, he was given the best ability to be able to manipulate the stone around him, mostly utilizing such as to create large spikes of rock from the ground and cut people in half with the pointy bits. Of course, there are more ways in utilizing such part of the ability, like creating a platform to jump off, making a makeshift door in the wall, or quite literally going onto the top of a rock and having it slide around as if it was some sort of makeshift car. As for the chains, he is capable of creating a chain from a black portal like hole that extends from the nearest surface such as a wall or floor, shooting forth in a quick motion and threatening to go through someone’s chest if they were unlucky enough to be it with it, he can utilize such to travel to other things with the blade part of the chain hitting a wall and him using said chain to climb his way over there.

Equipment
-A pack of citrates so that he can enjoy those smoke sticks even when dead.

-PDA:
The standard device Deimos always carries around on his person, he mostly utilized such as to communicate with his allies (over text) along with being able to play video games, make calls (connecting his headset), and even things like using such to hack into machines. This little device can do wonders!

-Famas:
B11E01EF-D019-4D58-A3B3-F5A03FB543DB.jpeg

A French assault rifle that Deimos managed to grab with him when entering the Reaper’s game, holding 25 rounds within the weapon, the Famas fires 5.56 rounds at the enemy, shooting accurate rounds at a higher rate of fire, but it trades some damage off in order to accompany this. Nonetheless, Deimos caries with him a couple of magazines as to reload his weapon… so, no worries there!

Entry Fee
In order to join the Reaper’s game, Deimos had decided to have his ally, Sanford, forget all about him. As much as it pains him to do such, he’ll make sure that he would get out of this and become friends once more with Sanford. After all, he was sure that the effort doing such again would be worth it, plus, other than Hank, who mostly left them alone, who else would be the partner in crime to help Sanford out?

Other Info
-This version of Deimos wasn’t found by Doc, and was instead was kept within purgatory until he was given the chance to live once again.

-Deimos might possibly be a former agent of the AAHW (Agency Against Hank Wimbleton) considering he appears to be familiar with how they work… mostly likely only being the rank of L33t agent as he still has the normal red blood common for individuals of that rank within the agency.

-removing the rock from his body would actually hurt him as it’s his new ‘skin’ now.

-Some rumors say that he had died all because he had smoke, with tales saying that those who smoke within the land kf Nevada were doomed to die sooner or later… perhaps this tale was true, or it was merely a ruse. Who knows.

"Must... remain... in control... makes me happy..."
Chariot.BlackRock.Shooter.full.3150736.jpg

CHARIOT - The Obsessive Knight

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh- (no idea - appears to be young adult?)

Canon
Black★Rock Shooter (would have put the logo here instead if it wasn't ALL IN BLACK SO YOU CAN'T SEE IT!)

Powers/Abilities
So as you may be able to see, Chariot is holding 'both' a broadsword and a giant wheel(?) at once - in one hand each. Not only that, the bottom half of her legs are replaced with giant wheels! How in the world is the accomplishing the first, and what is the deal with the second?

1, she is incredibly strong - physical strength only - allowing her to carry them both with ease.

2, those wheels grant incredible speed when put into practice.

On a flat surface, the wheels Chariot has to substitute for feet allow her to travel faster than an average human by default, though she may or may not struggle with natural balance every once in a while with these wheels instead of actual feet. They are not 'just' for speed though, they are able to similarly tear through a multitude of materials, including the ground Chariot zooms along, and could also probably grind though your body's flesh and bones if she has a reason to do so (note: hurts like hell).

More often than not, she's likely using them to move around instead of using them as lethal weapons, but she could very well do both at any time given a good opportunity.

Equipment
Chariot wields a sword and a shield - as pictured! She wields them both with one hand each (her shield in her left, and her sword in her right)/ Despite the size of the shield being as big as she is, it also appears to be a wheel of some kind - the opposite side of the shield (the side she does not hold the shield from) is filled with spikes that can emerge from the shield itself in 7 open 'gaps' in the layout (much like, again, a wheel) - whenever she wishes. The other side has no such thing, of course, as she holds it there with one hand presumably in the middle of it all.

Her sword however, is more straightforward. It appears to be a broadsword - but how she is wielding it in one hand exactly, is... unknown. The likely reason for holding both this weapon in one hand, and that giant of a shield in the other, is just that she's incredibly strong when it comes to raw, physical strength (as mentioned above).

Entry Fee
To enter the Reaper's Game, Chariot's memories of her close friend in the Otherworld, Dead Master, have been erased. Dead Master is someone that Chariot is very much attached to, and the same goes for their real world selves.

However, with these memories gone, Chariot now has a 'hole' in her heart, with this bundle of positive feelings towards a person she can no longer remember. A person who is vitally important to her life, now lost to her, and she is struggling to identify just 'who' these feelings of hers should be directed towards. In other words, Chariot suffers heartache over not remembering just this 'who' is anymore.

Other Info
Personal and expanded adaptation of this so-far anime 'only' character, and she is FINALLY getting her own time to shine in an OFFICIAL roleplay!
Have a rough draft for an arc already (with some practice in the back) and hopefully I can do this thing!
Canonically died once already (but of course, resurrected). What's a second time gonna do?
According to official sources, yes, she 'is' named after the tarot card.
Taken after the entire anime's events!

Last edited:
1642940125340.png

Name;
Lilith Audrey

Age;

Canon;
OC

Personality:
Lilith’s most notable traits are her shyness and anxiety, she prefers to be in less social situations and can sometimes get nervous when talking to new people she meets. Most of the time when she’s nervous she stumbles over her words and tries to recalibrate herself, though this could sometimes make her more so. She also has the tendency of feeling embarrassed or getting into embarrassing situations, which will also result in her getting nervous.

However Lilith does try to keep her cool in certain situations and has been working on her social skills. Along with that she’s willing to do what’s best for her and any others with whatever means she finds necessary, she has also proven to be helpful in some situations mostly because of her possession ability. She also has a fondness for reading.

Powers/Abilities;
Lilith usually doesn’t choose to fight unless it’s necessary but she can still prove formidable in combat. Being a ghost is her biggest plus as it can be hard to lay a hit on her, only taking any real damage by other ghosts or some other specific means. Most of her attacks consist of using white fiery soul like magic, she's also able to pull the usual ghost shenanigans you'd expect.

Spirit Blast - Shoots a white fiery projectile that bursts on contact

Soul Skewers - Summons ether multiple smaller skewers and shoot them forward at a high speed or one larger stationary skewer

Soul Shield - Lilith creates a durable shield around herself and others, projectile attacks can go through the shield as long as the attacker is inside it as well

Possession - With a snap of her fingers Lilith can control most objects and use them to her advantage

Invisibility - This one's pretty self-explanatory

Equipment;
The only thing Lilith has with her is her diary, usually to write down her thoughts on the currant situation or just her life in general.

Entry Fee;
In order to enter, Lilith will forfeit a portion of her memories from her past life.

Other Info;
She has the fear of vacuums known as zuigerphobia.

In her past life she wanted a cat but never got one.​

Appearance
1642953346087.png

Name

Mukuro Ikusaba

Canon

Danganronpa Trigger Happy Havoc

Powers/Abilities
At a young age prior to being a teenager, Mukuro left her family while they were in Europe to be recruited and trained in the elite mercenary group based out of the Middle East named Fenrir Mercenary Group, who engaged in direct combat. During her time spent in the group, she never received a single injury on the battlefield.

Due to her training she is highly proficient in both a variety of firearms, knives, explosives such as grenades, and hand-to-hand combat to the degree she is able to hold her own, or even defeat equally as trained individuals such as several of the Madarai brothers, the Ultimate Swordswoman Peko Pekoyama, and even security personnel from Hope's Peak. However, she was quickly outmatched by Izuru Kamukura due to his talent of the Ultimate Hope. Using her skills, she easily and mercilessly slaughtered an entire middle school on Junko's orders.

She is also able to deflect (most) attempts on her life by her sister Junko while carrying on a normal conversation with her, such as blocking an icepick and kicking a grenade out of a car window, which is exceptional due to Junko's analytical talent.

Mukuro also received basic surivial training, such as starting a fire, training with a ghillie suit, and traveling to other places such as Southeast Asia.

Battle Trance - If Mukuro is pushed to a certain limit, she would enter some sort of Trance, where time seems to slow and freeze for Mukuro. In this state, Mukuro's speed and reflexes increase to an astounding degree.

Equipment

Equipment... most definitely an assault riffle and a battle knife. No need to elaborate too much into it as they weapons one would find in the army.

Entry Fee

Entry fee... Her memories. She pretty much would have amnesia. Surrounding her sister, her talent and of course, the deeds she had committed.

Other Info

Her survival and fighting abilities would be suppressed thanks to the loss of her memory. In case she faces danger, Mukuro could be able to act on instinct.

ArcRift

Arc I: It's So Wonderful

Shibuya_aerial_view.png

So... you died.

Doesn't really matter how. Or why. You could've been a terrible person who was killed after a six year long manhunt. Maybe you were just an average joe who got into an unfortunate car accident. Regardless of the how, all you knew now, as you awoke, was that there was something after death.

But there were no pearly gates waiting for you on the other side. There weren't even any eternal flames, either. All that waited for you on the other side of things was darkness, as far as the eye could see. But within that darkness stood a figure. A cloaked figure, who informed you of a second chance. A ticket, if you will, to cheat death. All you had to do was survive a week in The Reapers Game. Seven days of challenges, each with varying levels of difficulty. Complete all seven, and you're home free. Just give him your entry fee, and you'll be all set.

So what say you, Player? Will you complete this week's worth of challenges and overcome The Reapers' Game? Or will you fall like so many before you and face erasure?

The choice, my friend, is yours.

Hello, everyone! And welcome to the first official RP in a series of interconnected RP's known as ArcRift! What is ArcRift, you may ask? Well... it's exactly what I just said! A series of interconnected multifandom RPs, which range from bi-monthly Main Arcs, to shorter side stories! It's an ever-expanding lore with unique settings and casts each time! And the best part is that each Arc will stand on its own - meaning no previous knowledge about other RPs will be required for entry! And here you are, getting to participate in the first!

Lucky you!

Rules
  1. Absolutely no godmodding, meta gaming, or auto-hitting. There's basic RP etiquette to follow, and I expect it followed here.
  2. Please have a partner to interact with, preferably at all times! ArcRift is a series dependent on character interaction - and this is no exception! You will have a much better time here if you have yourself a group of people to interact with!
  3. Use tags appropriately! People won't be reading every post - and they shouldn't have to! This is ideally going to have anywhere from 20-40 characters, meaning that a lot will be happening at all times. Tag the people you interact with!
  4. Please keep OOC chatter to an absolute minimum! To interact with us OOC, join our Discord Server. But don't - and I mean under ANY circumstance, make OOC posts in the IC thread!
  5. The first day or two will be absolute chaos, so do bare with the thread! People will be writing their prologues and trying to find posting partners, so this is just a given! Just keep a calm head and either PM me on Iwaku or Discord if you have any issues!
  6. As the GM, my word is law. I'm willing to negotiate any issues, but I have the final say in any and all issues. The same goes for my sort of co-gm, @phi
  7. No Drama! I mean it. Multifandom tends to attract drama more than any type of RP, and having been here for a good few years now, I've seen it all. If I get the sense that you're gonna start drama, and I catch you trying to start shit, you get one warning. Anything more than that and you're out of the group.
  8. Cliche, but have fun!
  9. Characters who fail to complete the tasks given by Reapers may be Erased! But do not fret! While being erased is technically "dying", the dead characters will be participating in an Afterlife plot run by me!
  10. Please please please keep one-lining to a minimum! I understand that a lot of times, there may not be much to say. But while I don't expect novels, I do expect the bare minimum of effort put into each post.

Character Sheet

Appearance
A picture or short description is fine here.

Name
What's your character's name? This is pretty self-explanatory.

How old is your character? Also self-explanatory.

Canon
Where is your character from? If your character is an OC, simply put "OC". If your OC is from a certain canon, put the name of the canon, and then "OC".

Powers/Abilities
What powers and abilities does your character have? A wiki link is fine here.

Equipment
What equipment does your character have? A wiki link is also fine here.

Entry Fee
What will your character be using to get into the Reapers' Game? This must be something important to your character. A memory, an important item, etc.

Other Info
Any other information that you feel like I, the GM, should know about.

THE START DATE OF THIS ROLEPLAY WILL BE THIS COMING
FRIDAY, JANUARY 28TH. YOU WILL HAVE UNTIL THE END OF THE PROLOGUE SECTION TO SIGN UP, WHICH IS ABOUT A WEEK FROM THE START DATE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION.