Arclight

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Whoa..." Muttered Testarossa as he looked at Va. "That's fancy!" Exclaimed him with a chuckle. Then he got rid of his helmet, something that didn't folded into anything cool, and kept holding it in his hands as they kept going around the ship. Both of them seemed to be having their harmless fun when the Admiral called for everyone to go to their assigned debriefing rooms for an important notice. "Hmmm..." Said Testarossa looking around. "Not sure where do I have to go now... Kind of... Skipped that class?" Said him with a shy smile.

Va shrugged. "Just some rewiring and added controls." she smirked.
When the announcement came over, she sighed, looking at him. "Really?" she shook her head reprovingly, but was smiling a little. "You can tag along with me then I believe..I don't see why there would be a problem." she pat his shoulder gently before continuing, moving the glasses to rest on her head in case she needed the armor for whatever reason, despite the all-clear of the ship. She opened the door, then motioned for Testarossa to enter first, as they where the first there of the ten that where assigned to the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.