Arclight

Status
Not open for further replies.
The retro-guy seemed a little bit bothered by all the questions and all the yelling. "Oh! Just chiiiillll, suit-bro." Said the odd guy as he kept floating in his room. "I was just relaxing in my room with ma' little friend... Where are you Minnie!" Wondered the guy as he turned and swam in the zero gravity, finally finding the small mouse who happened to be surfing the room in a VHS tape. "There you are!" Exclaimed the guy with a smile, poking a little bit the tape and sending his daredevil little friend surfing all the way to some shelves on the other side of the room.

"Aaaaanyway... I heard we are about to jump? Can't wait to leave Mars and saaaaaaaaiiil all over the spaaaceeee... Uuuuuuu...." Said the man twisting and barrel-rolling in his room. "I hope those odd noises and stuff that happened a few back won't be an issue, no?" Asked the man.

"I have a name, and it is Alex." Alex said, still watching the man. "That's a mouse..you have a mouse as a friend?" He sounded confounded by this. "We did jump..didn't we Cole?" Alex asked, looking over at Cole.

Va sighed. "I'm Va, the big mecha suit is Alex, and this is Cole." she pointed to each in turn. "And I do believe we have jumped..and yes, they are quite the issue." she said seriously. "Do you have a name?"

"A name?" Wondered the 80's guy. "I'm D.J. Testarossa! Electric Dreams or Autodrive Highway? Never heard of those, you lazzer-butts?" Wondered the man in a very cheerful manner. "Anyway, did I missed the jump? Ohhh man! I wanted to jump while we jumped..." Said the guy. "In any event, unless the issue can be solved by playing music at it, I'm afraid I'm of little use for you, sexy-suits. I'm an entertainer here; visual, music, electronic, digital and even analogical!" Said the floating man. "Hmmm... Nice to meet you... What was your name again?" Asked Cole, unable to stop smiling and almost laughing. "Teeeestarossa! Full time D.J. /slash/ entertainer, and part time, peeersonal trainerrrr!!" Exclaimed the man rolling in the lack of gravity of his room.

Va couldn't help but smile softly. "That's an interesting name." She said, smiling.
Alex, however, just sighed. He wasn't the easiest man to humor. "I guess we should keep moving, should we not, Va?"
Va just shrugged. "Personally, I was just sent to check everything out..then I was asked to check out the command bridge. This is part of the ship."
That wasn't the answer Alex wanted. "What about you Cole? Shouldn't we move?" He asked, still watching Testarossa.

Cole looked at alex and nodded. "Yeah, I was ordered to go check the pilot. Better don't keep him waiting." Said Cole. "So, you stayin' with Testarossa, pretty suit-girl?" Wondered the odd man as he swiftly landed and offered her a charming smile. "Didn't had the chance to check on the ship really... Minnie was all to excited to come on board and I didn't wanted to leave her alone." Said the guy quite serious. The little mice, who somehow had managed to impulse herself and the VHS tape she was riding, gently crashed onto Testarossa head in a very amusing way.

"Ow! Come on! I was just kidding!" Exclaimed the guy, poking the VHS tape and sending the mouse to the other side of the room. "Hmmm... So, what do you say if we tour the ship together?" Asked Testarossa. "Pretty please?"

Va shrugged. "I guess I am." She said, looking at the mouse.
Alex nodded. "C'mon Cole, let's go." He sounded a little disappointed Va wasn't coming.
Va looked back at Testarossa. "Sure I guess..though you might need a suit with oxygen." She said, crossing her arms loosely.

Testarossa put his feet on the ground and gently rose the gravity in his room, eventually matching the standard one and finally lifting the barrier that allowed him to have so much fun floating in his room. "Hmm..." Muttered him looking around. "I remember someone giving me one of those... Oh! yeah! I remember!" Exclaimed him as he began to dig in a closet. "Found you!" Said Testarossa with a smile. "Hmmm.... So... Can I put this thing with my clothes on, or do I have to get naked or something?" Asked him. "Is not that I mind... It's just that it feels... Rude, for a first date?" Asked him letting out a chuckle.

Va watched him search around until he pulled out a suit, in which she took the time to lean against the wall. "Good. And you can put it over your clothes." She added, a faint smile at his remark about how to wear it and a slight roll of eyes at his comment on a first date. "I never said it was a date." She said in a non-serious voice. It wasn't playful or joking, but it wasn't serious; it was that in-between sense of speaking.

"Hmmmpf..." Muttered him, struggling to get into the suit. "Well, neither you did it wasn't, no?" Said him offering her a smile before his helmet hid his face. "Then is set; Testarossa is on a date with a girl I bet is really pretty under all those odd-suit things." Said him standing, ready to explore the rest of the ship. "So, where are you taking me? I'm a classy kind of guy, you know? dinner and movie?" Said him, obviously teasing at this point.

Va sighed. "No, you're right, I didn't." She uncrossed her arms. "I think we're just gonna look around and see if there's anything that needs our immediate attention for repairs or anything." She countered, leaning on the door a little and opening it, stepping back and turning. "You can follow or not, personally, It doesn't matter to me." She added before stepping away from the door, turning to face him and see his decision. "How are your oxygen levels, by the way?"

"Alright, alright..." Said the man, taken back a little bit by her sudden manners, probably because of his constant teasing and lack of seriousness in life. Some people liked, some others didn't, but those who did... Partying never seemed to end with them! "Oxygen? Level: Turbo-nominal." Said Testarossa, pointing put he was loaded and ready to go. "And don't worry, I'll just follow... If things get a little bit... Hairy, I may leave..." Said him shrugging. "I'm not the risk-taking, movie-action kind of guy." Said the man letting out a chuckle.

Va nodded. "Good. And no worries. A- if things get messy you're not going anywhere, B- I'll make sure nothing happens to you." She smiled a little before turning, leading the way away from the room a little, looking around for which direction to go first. "What do you want to see first?" She asked, checking her oxygen levels while she spoke. She was still good on oxygen. She faced him, wondering where he would want to go first.

The man shrugged. "I guess there is no 'disco' around here, no?" Wondered him. "That would be a neat place to start..." Of course there was a enjoyment area for the crew to, well, enjoy themselves, rest and meet each other. Probably was deserted right now if not torn apart by the failed jump. "Oh, I know! Did I heard you guys were heading to the bridge, maybe?" Asked Testarossa. "Oh, oh, oh! I would like to go have a look were the captain and the other 'big' guys work... All those screens and 'blips' and 'blops'..." Said him. "That sure must look like a disco!"

Va couldn't help but giggle a little. "No, it isn't, promise you that..but we could check out the cargo bay and the refreshment room if you're looking for fun." she said, turning and walking slowly backwards, carefully and strategically not tripping, but not watching where she was going either..supposedly. "What are your hobbies?" she asked curiously, deciding to get to know him better.

The man looked at the girl and smiled. "Well, I have many of those!" Exclaimed him. "I paint, make music, write, compose and play electro music... Driving, surfing, skating and several other things you sure think I'm making up as we speak!" Replied him cheerfully. "What about you, Roboto-girl?" Wondered Testarossa looking at the woman. "Bet'cha like shooting things and save people from danger!" Said him as he was holding a gun in his hands and shooting imaginary bad guys.

"Well, I like to write as well, I write fictional stories and poetry." she smiled a little behind her helmet. "And yes..I like saving people and shooting things..but sniping is more of my hobby." she pulled her sniper's rifle from its holster on her back and smiled. It was her little baby. "And you can call me Va instead of robot-thing girl whatever." she added, putting the gun back in it's place. "Hmm..favorite color?" she wasn't very good at small talk, but she could ask a lot of favorites questions.

Testarossa, who obviously picked red as a favourite colour, kept chatting with ease with the girl, following her as they toured the Arclight. "Oh! Look!" Exclaimed the man as some lights who were turned off began to flicker, meaning some secondary systems of the ship began to get fixed. "Oh yeah. Yeah." Muttered him as he performed some mild dance-steps, quickly ending as the lights finally remained still. "Hmmm..." Hummed him. "So, where to now, Va-Machine?" Wondered Testarossa looking at Va.

Va giggled a little as he did a few dance steps. "Well..Hmm..Maybe we could visit the observational rooms?" She questioned, thinking on anywhere they hadn't been that they could go. "That is, if you would like to." She smiled a little.

The observational rooms where a series of rooms in a hallway. A few had windows to the outside, as if you where standing in space, the room was made of synthetic glass-plastic material that was very hard to crack. A few others had pictures of Earth, real-time videos, though these where offline at the moment, and a few where just honestly relaxation rooms.

He nodded cheerfully, and in a blink of an eye, they were chilling staring into that unknown side of space, still uncertain how far from their home-world they were. "So peaceful I can hear my own hair grow..." Muttered the man. Was then when a random crew member passed next to them and looked at both of them with a curious look.

"Oh.. Hey..." Said the crew member shyly. "Hmm... The ship got pressurized already. It looks like most of the breaches got fixed or isolated." Explained the crew member, still looking at Va and Testarossa. "Meaning you don't need the suits any more." Said the crew member."

(( Done ^^ ))

Last edited:
((Yay ^-^))

Va nodded, touching the back of her hood. It folded in on itself, letting her black hair fall to her shoulders, her blue eyes now hidden behind shaded glasses, which was what the armor folded into. She took them off, handing them on the white belt of her black jeans. She wore a black tank top and a white jacket. She smiled a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.