Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
  4. Primarily Nonbinary
Genres
Fantasy, Cyberpunk, MxM, NSFW

Last edited:
Hey there! For the free art commission, I'd like you to redraw one of my drawings. I only ask that you change the pose to challenge yourself. Does that sound good?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: KasuallyKhaotic
Hey there! For the free art commission, I'd like you to redraw one of my drawings. I only ask that you change the pose to challenge yourself. Does that sound good?
Sure!! PM me so i can get your image! :D

Honestly? I read Free and immediately clicked without knowing what I was expecting! Your drawing are really cute, and you have plenty of talent to practice and improve upon :) May I PM you about potentially drawing a couple characters for me?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Honestly? I read Free and immediately clicked without knowing what I was expecting! Your drawing are really cute, and you have plenty of talent to practice and improve upon :) May I PM you about potentially drawing a couple characters for me?
Go ahead! :D

Reactions: LockableSkate35
Hey are you still open? I would love for you to draw some things for me!

• Bucket of Rainbows
I like the way you draw, it's vary cute and it really has its own unique style. If your still open maybe you could draw a character or two of mine.

• Bucket of Rainbows
yup yup!! pm me! :D

hey I was wondering if I could get a couple pictures, I dont draw myself (when I do its mostly blades) and wanted a few characters im developing right now drawn

alright PM me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.