Archangel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her eyes crossed and she let out another groan, her insides burning. Weakly, she rolled over. "I don't need your help," she breathed, curling into a ball. "And don't rub it in."

"I wasn't rubbing anything in," Deslin chuckled. "I'm just glad I have someone else to tag along and keep me entertained." Following this sentence, he gave a light smile, offered his hand again, and spoke. "Now come on, you don't have to be so tough all the time. Let me help you."

With another groan she took his hand and pulled herself to her feet, clutching her stomach. "I don't believe I'll do that again," she grunted with a pained look before swallowing the pain and manipulating her face to a frown. "And you know nothing about being tough."

"Your probably right," he said pulling her to her feet. "But that doesn't mean you have to pretend either." He met her gaze with a sincere and understanding look in his eyes. He was starting to understand this women a little better. Not completely by any means, but he had a small understanding at this "Pro Gamer."

She hiccuped. "Who's pretending?" she asked shakily, moving toward the stairs. "Is my room up here?"

"Uhm, I think," he said unsure. Delsin didn't know if his brother had gotten either of them a room. He walked over to the grundgy bartender and asked him if his brother had bought another room for them. The bartender responded. "The last fella' up here bought the last two rooms. They are both singles. Up to the left, second door to the right." Delsin thanked him and walked back over to the girl. "Well, there is one more room. We promised you one so you head up. I'll sleep down here somewhere," he said.

"You and your brother seem close," she said, "why don't you sleep in his room, at least on the floor?" She clutched her stomach. "Or maybe help me up the stairs and we'll decide what happens later."

"Me and my brother don't generally see eye to eye," he said vaguely. "We are the exact opposites of each other in truth. He's to much of a stick in the mud for me." He smiled; attempting to make the joke. "Well, I can at least help you up there. You don't seem like your able to walk much." Following that sentence, he offered his arm to her.

Because she wasn't feeling herself she took his arm, letting him lead her up the stairs. They reached the room and she fell onto the bed. "This doesn't change anything," she muttered.

"I know, I know," he chuckled; making sure she was in bad and covering her up wih the comforter. "Still a business relationship. Well, you have a good night..sleep well." After that, he began to shut the door before stopping himself. Delsin opened the door just enough to lean in and say, "And...thanks for agreeing to come with us. I'm glad you are." He said it quietly but loud enough for her to hear him. He gripped the door knob once more and began slowly shutting the door.

"Wait," she said, peering at him through the comforter. "Don't go."

Deslin stopped in his tracks as her voice filled his ears. It was a little shocking that she said what he thought she said. This independent girl asking him to stay....maybe he heard wrong. He pushed the door back open, met her gaze through the comforter, and asked, "Hm? What did you say?"

"Don't go," she repeated quietly. She wasn't right in the head still and reached out to him. "Stay here, Deslin."

Delsin stopped and thought about this for a moment. She obviously wanted someone with her, even if it was a lowly delinquent like himself. He looked to her, then out the door, and back to her. He contemplated for a few moments before coming to his answer. "Sure," he said closing the door behind him. "I'll stay." He walked to the bed and sat down on the edge. He placed his left hand on her bare shoulder and rubbed softly. She wan't in her right mind after all. He'd sleep on the floor once she fell asleep. If she woke up to him in the bed after this, she would probably flip. He doubted she'd remember anything.

"No," she whispered, pulling on his arm, bringing him onto the bed. She leaned forward and kissed him gently.

Delsin was very taken back by this. It was the last thing he expected her to do. He thought she'd fall asleep quickly and he'd be alone on the floor...but her warm lips now pressed to his...it made that thought melt away. It was clear he hesitated for a moment, but then he moved into the kiss, embracing her. His hand found its way to her side and he pressed his lips against hers with just as much desire and passion. His mind was blank now...only focused on what he was doing.

For a girl who is hard to get close to Fred was willing to open up once she was drunk. She kissed him back again and pulled the covers onto both of them.

He grabbed the comforter on his side and flung it over their heads. Her warm body pressed against his felt natural...felt smooth and nice. He was a bit drunk too, not caring about how he'd feel in the morning -- throwing caution to the wind. Clothes began to fall to the side of the bed until their was none left on either of their bodies. Just synchronization and rythem between them.

From Jaime's room there could be sounds of a bed creaking and loud noises that kept him awake for the rest of the night, gritting his teeth as music began to play.

Now, the bed creaking wasn't his problem. It was the soft, and sometimes rough, moans erupting from the room. They both were in sync with their noises. Getting louder and louder by the minute. At this point (just from pure pleasure and ecstasy) Delsin and fred were almost screaming for each other as the bed creaking became quicker and more apparent.

Status
Not open for further replies.