Archaics, I'm Obsessed With The Idea!

D

Dolkvier

Original poster
Aye, 'ello random person reading this. I 'ave this race/creation that is rather young. This idea being the Archaics. To give you an idea of what my request is, I'll give the basic description of an Archaic.

An Archaic is simply a being made of pure energy. Now, while this is energy that composes them, the way that energy manifests them is different. One Archaic can appear to look like an average man with cyan cracks of viscos fluid in his skin, a large and wide-shouldered golem made of magma and stone, or simply a mist filled with pebbles that orbit around a spherical orb. This is simply a small idea of what I might ask from you.

Now, with that said, I just want to have one OC illustrated in simple, semi-detailed, free sketching. And this OC, being "Golgroshe'dva Doskkra Oklishata", is rather... Armored. The first thing that would have to be designed is the head! I simply love typing about that. But, I'm not going to extend this any longer than it has to. If you are at all interested, let me know.

Kik: SpecterGalv

Sight_2015_10_01_114010_477.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
I just realized something... This is the wrong area.