Arcane Justice (Alternate DCU/Justice League RP idea)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Auntie Phaz, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So, I have this idea for an AU DC Comics RP based on concepts from Infinite Crisis (both the comics and the MOBA). More info on those can be found here and here.

The gist of it involves a DC universe where all the familiar characters draw their powers from magic and sorcery instead of science/technology. Basically everyone is some kind magic user or mystical creature (Supermage, Wonder Witch, Vampire Batman, etc.) with changed backgrounds and origin stories. How much the characters differ from the original versions will depend on the nature of their powers and the changes that will need to be made to make them fit into the setting. Some characters won't need to be revised as much (like Zatanna, Raven, or Etrigan), but I will expect all players to make at least some changes to their character's backstory or personality to reflect the fact they are living in a very different world.

All DC characters would be welcome. I just ask that players try and be creative in the way they use them.

2. Oh my god dibs on Vampire Batman! Ive got a story and everything.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.