Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
IVSSKm3bjOeTB05rokB1PxKtsbyJEUhbXMILb2d-_LHIJn3o3WnVaf8xX1bOJea1_NJynlR2okKubXoX8YfJALr6IBp4hMpEujp1jk_kIiGU6tSm_Cc9tvbg5W4X_AJKr-S6TIA2MQcBlfeoA7FHTQ

You may call me JubyMel (Or Juby, or Mel.) – Book lover, Netflix binger, and a college student. I got by she/her or they/them. I don't really prefer one over the other. I'd love to get back into roleplaying, as well as make some friends! I roleplayed since I was thirteen, not counting the year or so break I took at some point. So I have plenty of experience under my belt.

✩ 𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒𝓈 ✩。

Please be eighteen or older when contacting me, I do sometimes indulge in mature themes. And, for obvious reasons, I won't do that with anyone that's a minor. I also enjoy making friends with the people I roleplay with.

▻ I need romance in my roleplays in order to be interested. I'm always okay with a bit of angst, and smut. Although I mainly adore wholesome moments. But I do always love a good in-depth story. I'm okay with a majority of topics/things. But I won't tolerate Beastiality, pedophilia, necrophilia, incest, rape, and drug use. Please inform me of your limits as well / anything that might trigger you when contacting me.

▻ I'd like someone who works together with me to plot ideas out for both sides. Someone who puts the equal effort on both sides, and won't ghost me. Similarly, due to my anxiety, it'd also make me feel more comfortable if someone was open to OOC chat, headcanons, and talking a lot overall.

▻ I'm not too picky on grammar. As long as it's readable and understandable. No text talk unless characters are actually texting. I always do third person, and range from 300-1000 words depending on how much you write + my own inspiration. As for reply times, I can be anywhere from multiple a week to just a couple a week. I'll reply to the OOC chat more often though! If you don't reply within two weeks without telling me something I'll consider it dropped.

▻ I'm not picky about OCs / Mary sues / Gary sues. I love other people's OCs! I l just enjoy seeing what other people come up with. So also, please don't be afraid to show me your characters!

▻ I will only do double-ups! OR you can just play the canon character for my OC if you prefer. I do not wish to do Canon x Canon or OC x OC. It's simply not my cup of tea, and please do not ask. I am okay with all parings! M/F, M/M, F/F.

▻ Lastly, when reaching out to me, please try to give a good first impression! I don't want an email or message simply saying "Wanna RP?" If you do this I won't reply to it.

8RBvKbkEHr9YLt6PpotK1GC1bO2NDSFu9QzlrdRxptFFfPfd6dzgTmMZplHUeYz08pPaMZPXVOnesoXTDKwLn1VKC874H_HYM3Im3py19aiZ8Mtx2EqglLHurCd4gCFRa8SO-fHUiAmlqCf6BtTLCQ

✩ 𝐼𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇𝑒𝓈𝓉𝓈 ✩。

Will add more as more interest pop up!

▻ BOKO NO HERO. {Caught up to Manga}

Shigaraki.

▻ YUGIOH {Finished.}

Yami Bakura.

✩ 𝒞♡𝓃𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓉 ✩。

My most preferred contact is email, although we can talk OOC via discord.

[email protected]

JubyMel#4565​