Aranor--The Hunters

It's fine. I meant that I tend to take things too seriously sometimes...heh.

Oh. Okay. Does anyone else notice the lights get brighter? Osiris is blind and even he noticed. I just wanted to emphasize her power in the last post is all.

Eh...I failed to narrate it, but Naieda probably notices...and adds it to her mental notes on the group's abilities.

I'll try and get the characters added to the listing post soon..sometime today, after church maybe.

Yeah, I just kind of hoped somebody noticed. She's not exactly trustworthy, its probably important the others know what she can do.
I'll try and get the characters added to the listing post soon..sometime today, after church maybe.
<!-- / message -->
Do you mean the other characters who haven't posted yet? that last sentence was hard to understand.

I'm referring to this post, the "Existing Characters" part of it. It's supposed to have a list and summary of all of the characters that have been accepted, complete with links. I intend to do that quite soon.

EDIT: It's been fixed. Let me know if I misrepresented any of your characters; you may also find the NPCs interesting.

Also, I recently noticed a leaving-Iwaku thread from 4got10, so for our intents and purposes, her character doesn't exist, unless by some fluke 4got10 reappears on Iwaku.

No objections here. Sounds like you've got the characters pretty well summed up.

Hey, I have some new and possibly quite relevant information on the Ekim Soulforge weapons, straight from Shade himself:

An Ekim's weapon starts with one form...the most powerful Ekim has only had three forms for their weapon. The weapon can change...radically...but within a decent limit. A bow can detach into two scimitars which can be reversed and warped to become gloves...but those would be the three forms. Each form has a different use and power and shifting between the forms should be easy.

Reeeeeally... Well, Kosche isn't very powerful...yet... so his bow is probably just a bow for now. Maybe when he gets stronger it will break into scimitars- but he doesn't even understand that's the bow is his soulforge, so it'll will be a little while.

Haha- Actually when I got your PM I was already halfway through my post!

Sorry these aren't longer.

It's okay; your post's length is perfectly good.
And sorry to bother you with that.

Hope I didn't overstep in my last post. Naieda seemed taken aback to seeing this Bernard guy, and I thought someone as perceptive as Osiris would assume that he had done something Naieda wasn't happy with. Am I right?

Nah, you're right. It's not so much what he's done as what he says and how he acts that annoys her...but the question makes sense all the same, and I'm eager to propel the story into the first mission anyway.

I also get to show Bernard's propensity for not answering the question posed him.

Yeah, he just avoided that altogether. Oh. And are you the only one who can play him? I don't have any desire to, but he is an NPC, right?
Second:
Giant Spiders? No offense, but they don't sound that impressive. Tell me they at least get bigger than cat-size. (Or at least give me a hammer so I can play "whack the arachnid")

Well, ordinary NPCs like the dwarf anyone can control who needs to, but he's a plot NPC, and there's some things about him I know that you don't, and I don't want to spoil them. He won't be around for too much longer this scene, I just want to get TZS a chance to have her character respond to him.

..And I just noticed that I failed to make a "monster info" post, so everyone would know what their characters might know about monsters. I'm going to go do that now. Sorry for failing so much -_-

Edit: Done. It's a fairly short post here, and what Bernard is talking about is Daora. Cat-size is probably a newborn. (There's definitely more kinds of monsters than those listed, it's just that few Aranor RPs have gotten far enough along to come up with new ones)
I think Salya's comment makes sense, as someone living in a city with little education wouldn't know what it is, but Osiris might have a better idea of the problem: Where there's little ones, there's at least two adults.

Okay, that sounds a little more threatening. Maybe Osiris can use his sound power to shatter their exo-skeletons, if he hits the right frequency. Not all at once, maybe two or three at a time.
Does fire have any effect on them?

Probably not on the shell, but underneath they're a bit squishy and weak to lots of stuff...

Okay, so these Daora need to have their armor peeled off before they can be killed. Oh, two things:
1.) How soon will the characters leave and how long will it take to get to this village?
2.) If we're still in town a couple days, can I make an NPC or two to confront Salya and Osiris before they leave?

Well, more like chipped off, piece by piece...but anyway...
I'm planning to to a timeskip to everyone at least being on the road once the scene at the tavern is through..simply because the main plot needs to progress and I crave some action.

Yeah. That sounds fair, I guess. Makes my NPC request a moot point, but I cool with it.

Okay...sorry for the huge delay. I'm back in school lately and have kinda been putting this off for no good reason.

I'll try and get a good, hijacking, time-skipping post up soon (I'll say by the end of Teusday, so I have a day to punish myself if not done by), to move things forward and all.

Yeah, I wrote it. I think it's a little weak, but I just want to move things along.

QO, if you want to portray the NPC-involving scene from the night before that you'd been thinking of, you can use it as a flashback in your next post.