1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Aragon's Art

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Aragon-Draco, Jul 20, 2011.

1. A new toy can give you a new perspective. Such is the case when I bought my new Wacom Bamboo Pen and Touch tablet. I thought I'd do line-art, and the like, but it turns out I am a bit of an impressionist. This thread is dedicated to my art.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Attached Files:

2. Yeah, those Bamboo tablets are nice. I got one for my 17th birthday, I think. Sometime in high school when I used to draw... Super fun tool! Anyway, that's unimportant. XD

I love the kitty! That facial expression made me giggle. <3

Do post more. It's great to watch the progress of artists as they continually update their threads. >:3

3. Gray Fox.jpg wolf-heidi.jpg
    Here's another pair of paintings I did today, using the same techniques and methods. I hope you like them.