• WHY IS THIS POLL SO BIG

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

April

Original poster
this is a copy of the original post moved here :3

Hey y'all, Ive broken down and am making a partner request thread! So I do not waste anyone's time, here is some pertinent information:
I ONLY PLAY SUBS (I do not care what gender, but I cannot play Dom)
NO ONELINERS I WILL SMACK YOU THROUGH THE SCREEN
I CAN BE ACTIVE ONCE A WEEK TO EVERYDAY
PLEASE DO NOT DISAPPEAR
DONT BE AFRAID TO TALK TO ME OR LET ME KNOW IF YOURE UNSATISFIED WITH MY ROLEPLAYING. I WONT YELL AT YOU
DECENT GRAMMAR PLEASE, IF THAT IS AN ISSUE, LET ME KNOW SO I DO NOT PUNCH MY TEDDY BEAR OVER IT. THANK YOU
RIGHT NOW IM REALLY CRAVING SOMETHING WITH SOME MENTAL ILLNESS, OR PLOT 6
***=MUCH WANT

anyways. Now that most of you have left! Let's get some pairings and plots in here!
Harry Potter~
HufflepuffxSlytherin (MxF)

Avengers~
Loki x OC (I'd play OC)

From here on out just about every plot can be any gender pairings
Plot 1:
Muse A is in the market, she/he needs a low rent apartment. Muse B is a realtor with an eye for a good bargain. When Muse B take Muse A around for showings, Muse B gives Muse A a false list price, tricking Muse A into thinking he/she can afford it. Imagine Muse A's surprise when the bill arrives, after a few minutes on the phone in a frantic call with Muse B, Muse B offers help, for a price.
(This one can also be a simple, oh crap I can't pay my rent, oh well pay with ur body, thing :) )

Plot 2:
Muse A is in need of some quick cash, behind on rent and loans. Muse B is a scientist running some dubious experiments and is in need of a willing human test subject. When Muse A comes across Muse B's misleading ad, Muse A immeadiately calls the lab and takes up the offer, unaware of what is in store.

Plot 3:**
It is now 3042 and monsters of every kind have taken over the world, and turned humans into pets for them. Muse B is a monster looking to create the perfect pet, and Muse A is Muse B's unfortunate victim. (This story is open ended and adjustments may be made.)

Plot 4:
It starts with a one night stand, that's all Muse A was looking for, until Muse B contacted her and threatened to leak some incriminating information. Desperate for a way to save his/herself, Muse A offers to do anything for Muse B. Muse B takes advantage of the ambiguity of the words "anything"

Plot 5:
Muse B is a young and bored demon. And when Muse B gets bored, he/she looks for some poor human to torture, wether it's fingering them under the table in a public place, or getting some interesting photos to blackmail them with, until Muse B once again gets bored and looks for someone new to torture. Muse A is a human, minding their own business, and Muse B's next target.

Plot 6:******************
Muses A and B have been friends for awhile, and today they were sitting next to each other at the picnic table in a park with their friends. Most of the group was asleep, high, or distracted, so when Muse A feels a hand slowly begin to creep a bit too close, they don't want to make a fuss over it, but when it keeps happening different places, Muse A realizes they are being used and poked fun at by Muse B.(I imagine this being a group of teenage stoners, and Muse A has no idea who at the table, or around them, is doing it)

Plot 7:***
Muse A is just an average teenager, only problem is their anything but average sibling, Muse B. Muse B excels at everything and their favorite pastime? Messing with Muse A.

Plot 8:NEW
Muse A is a student athlete known for their affinity for getting injured, and has new scrapes, bumps and bruises everyday. To amuse A's surprise, one day the school gets a new school nurse, Muse B. Muse B begins to get more intimate with the exams that happen everything Muse A manages to get injured. (Medical (do I even need to specify that?))

Pairings:
Boss x Secretary
Counselor x student
Mental patient x doctor
Doctor x patient
Mad scientist x experiment
Janitor x CEO
Billionaire x host(ess)
Psychotic x innocent person
Neko x human ((want to try having the neko be dominant in this one :3))
Jail cell mates

Status
Not open for further replies.