1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

April's Liberteen Partner Thread

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by April, May 3, 2015.

?

Sooooooo, You up for this

1. I, unfortunately, am an adult. Nice plots though

2. Ew. No. I hate you why am I here.

3. Hedgehogs?

4. YES, OBVIOUSLY, YOU ARE AMAZING

5. No. I don't like any of the plots

6. Damn. I'm an uke too

7. No, I don't like you

8. WHY IS THIS POLL SO BIG

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. this is a copy of the original post moved here :3

Hey y'all, Ive broken down and am making a partner request thread! So I do not waste anyone's time, here is some pertinent information:
    I ONLY PLAY SUBS (I do not care what gender, but I cannot play Dom)
    NO ONELINERS I WILL SMACK YOU THROUGH THE SCREEN
    I CAN BE ACTIVE ONCE A WEEK TO EVERYDAY
    PLEASE DO NOT DISAPPEAR
    DONT BE AFRAID TO TALK TO ME OR LET ME KNOW IF YOURE UNSATISFIED WITH MY ROLEPLAYING. I WONT YELL AT YOU
    DECENT GRAMMAR PLEASE, IF THAT IS AN ISSUE, LET ME KNOW SO I DO NOT PUNCH MY TEDDY BEAR OVER IT. THANK YOU
    RIGHT NOW IM REALLY CRAVING SOMETHING WITH SOME MENTAL ILLNESS, OR PLOT 6
    ***=MUCH WANT

anyways. Now that most of you have left! Let's get some pairings and plots in here!
    Harry Potter~
    HufflepuffxSlytherin (MxF)

Avengers~
    Loki x OC (I'd play OC)

From here on out just about every plot can be any gender pairings
    Plot 1:
    Muse A is in the market, she/he needs a low rent apartment. Muse B is a realtor with an eye for a good bargain. When Muse B take Muse A around for showings, Muse B gives Muse A a false list price, tricking Muse A into thinking he/she can afford it. Imagine Muse A's surprise when the bill arrives, after a few minutes on the phone in a frantic call with Muse B, Muse B offers help, for a price.
    (This one can also be a simple, oh crap I can't pay my rent, oh well pay with ur body, thing :) )

Plot 2:
    Muse A is in need of some quick cash, behind on rent and loans. Muse B is a scientist running some dubious experiments and is in need of a willing human test subject. When Muse A comes across Muse B's misleading ad, Muse A immeadiately calls the lab and takes up the offer, unaware of what is in store.

Plot 3:**
    It is now 3042 and monsters of every kind have taken over the world, and turned humans into pets for them. Muse B is a monster looking to create the perfect pet, and Muse A is Muse B's unfortunate victim. (This story is open ended and adjustments may be made.)

Plot 4:
    It starts with a one night stand, that's all Muse A was looking for, until Muse B contacted her and threatened to leak some incriminating information. Desperate for a way to save his/herself, Muse A offers to do anything for Muse B. Muse B takes advantage of the ambiguity of the words "anything"

Plot 5:
    Muse B is a young and bored demon. And when Muse B gets bored, he/she looks for some poor human to torture, wether it's fingering them under the table in a public place, or getting some interesting photos to blackmail them with, until Muse B once again gets bored and looks for someone new to torture. Muse A is a human, minding their own business, and Muse B's next target.

Plot 6:******************
    Muses A and B have been friends for awhile, and today they were sitting next to each other at the picnic table in a park with their friends. Most of the group was asleep, high, or distracted, so when Muse A feels a hand slowly begin to creep a bit too close, they don't want to make a fuss over it, but when it keeps happening different places, Muse A realizes they are being used and poked fun at by Muse B.(I imagine this being a group of teenage stoners, and Muse A has no idea who at the table, or around them, is doing it)

Plot 7:***
    Muse A is just an average teenager, only problem is their anything but average sibling, Muse B. Muse B excels at everything and their favorite pastime? Messing with Muse A.

Plot 8:NEW
    Muse A is a student athlete known for their affinity for getting injured, and has new scrapes, bumps and bruises everyday. To amuse A's surprise, one day the school gets a new school nurse, Muse B. Muse B begins to get more intimate with the exams that happen everything Muse A manages to get injured. (Medical (do I even need to specify that?))

Pairings:
    Boss x Secretary
    Counselor x student
    Mental patient x doctor
    Doctor x patient
    Mad scientist x experiment
    Janitor x CEO
    Billionaire x host(ess)
    Psychotic x innocent person
    Neko x human ((want to try having the neko be dominant in this one :3))
    Jail cell mates

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.