April Monthly Challenge: A New Light.

V

Vay

Well another months gone with its highs and lows and we all know what day the first of April is. So instead of pranks and gags try to see something in a different light. Not necessarily a silly light not one away from the norm, be it big or small stretch your creativity.

The rules are simple. Just write as much as you feel, 3-4 paragraphs recommended but more if you want. Also feel free to stretch the parameters of the challenge, this is all for fun after all.

(I have no idea what you want for this one <.< )

I never meant to see things the way I did... I guess I needed a moment to realize it wasn't your fault, bro. I needed a moment to see that I did screw up, and I did do a lot of things you said I did- I never meant for this rift, and I'm sorry. You're ok, brother- your choices are your own, and I should have never gotten so upset. I never meant to make you feel like I was attacking you.

I'm sorry I never said a nice thing about her without being asked to, and I'm sorry I thought she was so ridiculous. You can't make someone change, or adopt your views, just because you want them to. I can't make her like me, and I don't think I'll ever really like her, but I'll try. I'm sorry I get so frustrated at you and her, and I'm sorry I get so worried, I just want to be your little sis... I don't want you seeing something instead of that.

I took a moment and realized we both kinda fucked up at some points, and we can't get better until we work through this. So I'm sorry for what I said, and I'm sorry for what I did. What can I do to make it up to you? What can I say?