3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
Hello, hello Iwaku, I'm Pav with a piping hot update, fresh off the grill for y'all ✨

April's theme of the month is skill-boosting and getting resources updated to better reflect the Iwaku of today!

We want to make a community where you can let your creativity go wild, but also one that helps you keep growing, thinking and staying inspired. :D For the month of April, we will be working on getting new guides up, promoting cool guides to you and updating guides that need a lil touch up to stay pertinent in 2022! We've got a ton on the way, but here are some ways that you could help not just yourself (by broadening your horizons and polishing your skills!) but also Iwaku in general this month!

1. Read up on our resources! React to them! Comment on them! Make one of your own!
Writing isn't something you get good at overnight and we're all learning here :D Using the resources we have on Iwaku not only encourages more people to make them, but can also help you get inspired or approach writing topics that you're not too familiar with. One of our April events, by Jenamos, Take a Risk, is all about taking steps into the unknown! There is also my casting call event, searching for people who are willing to help me work on culture guides, to help even more people work on characters from diverse backgrounds and origins! Do you have tips to share about writing that you've been dying to share? You can make guides of your own as well!

2. Participate in events and keep general chat popping!
Having fun on Iwaku is what we hope everyone does! Roleplaying is part of that, but chat and events can tide you over when you're waiting for replies for your partners, right? 😏 Here are some fun things you can try out! Don't forget to keep an eye out for new events too, since we have discord calls, game nights and hangouts announced from time to time <3
3. Vote for Iwaku!
Iwaku has been chugging along on the first page of Top RP Sites, thanks to your help! Keeping us up there helps us bring in new friends to talk to and chat with :D If you have time, please vote for us everyday to keep us up there and attracting new buddies onto the site.

4. Apply for staff!
Iwaku is always looking for new staff members to help us out! Do you wanna pitch in and keep our community thriving? We've got openings for people to help out in all of our departments, whether you want to work in community, security, site support or roleplay and we'd love to have you! Submit an application today <3 We promise we don't bite!

That's all for today, thanks for reading! Let's have another great month on Iwaku 💕

Let's get real, my goal for March was to dye my hair blue and I just barely did it yesterday. Lol. Im bad at goals, Pav.

• Haha
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
Let's get real, my goal for March was to dye my hair blue and I just barely did it yesterday. Lol. Im bad at goals, Pav.
Getting it done late is better than never at all ✌️

• Love
Reactions: XIII
I am here to get Iwaku back into the top 3 and chew bubblegum and I am all out of bubblegum.

That's all I had in me to say. 📣 LET'S GET THOSE VOTES!!!!

• Love
Reactions: PavellumPendulum
We need exactly 229 members to be at 5,000! That's pretty impressive, so let's vote so we can be seen! 🥰

We will likely be ending at #6 for this month but next month, let's try to start out on top! ^_^

We can do it! 🗣📣 WE ARE IWAKU!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.