1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

APRIL FOOLS JOKE

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Asmodeus, Apr 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. @Iwaku

The banner about the downtime, and any banner blaming you for something, is an April Fool's joke.

Please ignore it.

I do not know who did it, but I have asked for it to be taken down, so that we can all get back what we are doing.

Thank you for your patience.

• Thank Thank x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  2. That actually had my heart beating for a second. "WHAT DID I DOOO?!" Then I turned on my brain and realized what it was. xD Well played there, elusive admin. Well played.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oh. I was legitimately thinking I did something wrong.
    Silly me.

4. I think I chuckled just a little XD

5. Too late the damage has been done and I'm not happy about it.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Well played joke.
    A joke so good....

(Insert some corny punchline here)

7. *Points at the Server Tech!* The admins were in bed. O_O

For clarification, the server downtime was real but the message auto-inserting the member name was the joke.

• Love Love x 1
  8. There was a banner saying that?
    Damn, I always miss out on all the fun.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Very clever. You got a good laugh out of me.

10. Well, on to my blog~

11. Damn son, this was some cruel joke. But I did laugh and then think I was hallucinating when I refreshed the page and it was gone.

12. Well I missed the whole thing. Oh well.

13. What did it say lol

14. I don't remember seeing this at all. o.O

15. Me either that's why I was curious

16. It said something along the lines of "There will be some downtime around 1AM CST. This is mostly _____'s fault, so blame them." The blank had your profile name in it, whoever you were that was looking at it.

I saw my name and was like "WHATHAFUCK DID I DO?" XD

17. I said partially, not mostly... And to be fair all maintenance is partially everyone's fault :-P

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.