April: Art Challenge

M

Mid

Art and writing go hand in hand. They both depict a story from words to paint, giving us the ability to see things in the eye of the creator or even our own eyes. Art was the first form of writing when man began to develop their thoughts in the beginning and if you do your research, you'll often find that this was how they told their stories or left their history behind for us to find. Creativity is a gift that everyone has, whether it be written, drawn, dreamed or spoken and as such I feel it's only right that we do some art challenges!

Each month I will post a theme which could be anything and everything.
You can use any medium of art; pencil, pen, paint, macaroni, string, 3D, those doll things you all seem to like, photos/cosplay.
The art must be ORIGINALLY YOURS (save for the doll things which are made using websites/resources) and not taken off of DA because then it would not be fair to other challengers who work hard on their craft.
Have fun.
(Note: If by chance you want to participate but don't feel very confident in your art skills, by all means post your writing. It's art too!)

The theme for this month is:

Landscapes

Yes! Landscapes! I say it's time for a bit of a challenge, so why not try something a bit new? You will be given two options to either choose one of or use together in order to create this piece. Let's see what you've got.

Sub-themes:
April Showers
Spring

59x5w5.jpg

Cant get anymore spring like than with a rainbow!
This was honestly a quick paint with Gimp

Woo-whoo! Thank you, W for your lovely post. :D I remember making galaxies with MSpaint when I was younger. It was fun. Too bad Gimp doesn't work for me. <_<;