April 4, Breaking News, Baby Born On Plane

• Thread starter Wizard Secretary Doxa
  • Start date
W

Wizard Secretary Doxa

Original poster
Through many hours and days of thinking of what to do different in Iwaku, I cam across some weird news a few days ago but today I felt like I had to post this new one.

CHECK IT OUT:

Baby born on airplane

What you think?

My opinion is that flight attendants should be taught how to deliver xD

I thought Women weren't supposed to fly when they were super pregnant? Shows what I know about pregnant!

I think at least it'll be a cool story for that kid to tell when he/she gets older.

Thanks for the story, Satrina. Good thread!

" As long as there are no identified complications or concerns with your pregnancy, it is generally safe to travel at all times during your pregnancy.

The ideal time to travel during pregnancy is the second trimester. In most cases, you are past the morning sickness of the first trimester and several weeks from the third stage of pregnancy when you are more easily fatigued."

My source!

'Thank you to you Octomus, this news really got my attention because I always wondered 'What will happen if a pregnant lady were to give birth on an airplane?"

I have seen pregnant women fly before and it is almost scary to think that maybe through the flight their water would just break X_x

What starts in the Mile High Club stays in the Mile High Club.