1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
If you had to pick an app on your phone/tablet as your favorite app, which one would you choose?
Bonus question: do you have an app you think people might not know about but you think they should?​

Depends. For fun, SimCity. For functionality, the outlook app with my work email.

Most of my apps are pretty expected; insurance, banking, email, Snapchat.... I do have app called plant nanny to make sure I drink enough water in the day.

I love me some Township lol I'm addicted.

Hmm... I have to say whatsapp is my favourite app because I can keep contact pretty much anywhere.

I'm also in love with ColorNote. It's such a life saver.

Discord, just so I can keep in contact with everybody I know. Texting isn't hardly an issue except for school...
I'm also in love with ColorNote. It's such a life saver.
ColorNote is so usefullllll :D I have one note just for which shops at my campus sell good coffee lol

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie
Kingdom Hearts: Union Cross. I am part of the sweetest clan. <3

I overuse Pocket and Labyrinthos' tarot apps. The latter may as well be a diary at this point, especially because it gives you the ability to record your mood along with your reading. It's a niche interest, but the Labyrinthos apps are nicely made and easy for beginners who may not have a physical deck.

Does the web search count as an app?

If not, I'd go with my bank account one for simplicity or Post Knight for fun.

You get to fight your way through different enemies depending on what village you're in and gain exp. and armor/weapons along the way. You also get to befriend all the ladies in the towns and some of the optional mailing missions have fun, slightly twisted senses of humor. Like one has you delivering a fountain with a gold fish to one customer, and he idly comments it's ironic he's receiving this since his parents died at sea, and another where an old man orders his own coffin because he can feel his time drawing near. It's a cutesy art style, but if you take the time to read these, s#!t gets dark!

If this game got more active controls (control how your knight places rather than just tapping to shield or attack) and was ported to the Switch, I'd totally buy it.

Reactions: Eru
sorrynotsorry, but Tinder and Grindr are fun as all hell to dabble around on.

• Nice Execution!
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Greenie and Pahn
YouTube and Reddit are pretty much the only ones I use nowadays, and I'm using them basically at all times.

So yeah, I am a Pinterest addict. SO much helpful stuff on there. (A total life saver when planning kids' birthday parties and for cake ideas!)

Other than that i love my word games. 7 Little Words, Bonza, Red Herring, and Monkey Wrench are a few of them. I play once a day (because I am too cheap to pay for more puzzles).

And well, I have fallen victim to the Gradenscapes game. Addictive.

I use my phone a lot..:S

For communication, Discord and Signal. Discord is for chatting with all the people, while Signal is used for texting people when I need to text.

For wasting time with games, Battleheart Legacy and I Love Hue.

For general use, Spotify, Pinterest, Youtube, and the normal 'ol web browser.

I like my phone o.o'

I forgot to mention, but I love Chrome and Discord as well. :3

tbh the app for my bank account is amazing. I don't have direct deposit, so when I get my paycheck I can just deposit it from my phone. Saves me time from having to cart my way over to the bank. ;D

Reactions: Kitti
Swish is honestly a really cool app.
Friend asks if you want to chip in together on a birthday present for someone? You can just get their code and Swish them twenty bucks or whatever. Want to toss a friend who's having a bad day a couple bucks to go buy themselves a fancy coffee? Just send them a little money with their code.

My most used app is Discord. It's easy, it's efficient, and I can keep contact with my roleplay and my gaming buddies without giving away personal info. Nice. c: My fave app in general, though, has gotta be Knot Fun. It's a game. In it, you untie knots. That's the game. Untying knots. I don't know why, I detest untying things in real life, but it's my favorite time waster. There are all kinds of knotted things you can untie, from strings to headphones to vines to necklaces to garden hoses to string theory. c:

• Useful
Via - super lightweight browser

Challenger Viewer - cbr viewer for comics

Elixir Widget - makes nice looking widgets. Layout isn't very intuitive so there's a bit of a learning curve but the usefulness is totally worth it.

Simple World Clock Widget - does what I want it to do without 500 extra things I don't need unlike literally every single other clock app. Also somewhat unintuitive interface.

White Noise Free - I have a legit white noise machine but this is more convenient. Especially since I don't know where my legit machine is. Whoops.

FingerSpell - This one actually isn't the best functioning app out there for this but I happen to like it the most. It's just testing your recognition of ASL fingerspelling. It has an adaptive speed so the more you get right, the faster it gets.

Holo Launcher for Froyo - maybe not everyone's thing, but this is the launcher I greatly prefer for android phones. It just looks nice and it works for me. There are newer more modern versions from the same dev group but I like this one specifically. Used it on my android 4.2 device and it still loaded up fast. Now I have android 7 on a different device and it's even faster. =]

I don't have a lot of apps on my phone. I use it as mostly a phone....

EDIT:
Oh, and SwiftKey.
Basically it's Swype Keyboard but better (for me personally anyway).

Discord and Google Docs are my most used apps. Working/writing while on the road, yaaaay! My favourite app would be the ebook reader app in which I can open ebooks on my phone. In this case it is called iBooks, but there are other apps as well.

• Bucket of Rainbows
I have this logix app that allows me to turn my debit card access on and off. I don't have to worry about losing it because if I do, no one can use it!

I've got my Chrome, Discord, A Girl Adrift, 1010, and Pinterest. I've got a lot of apps, but I hardly use any of them. 8D

Swish is honestly a really cool app.
Friend asks if you want to chip in together on a birthday present for someone? You can just get their code and Swish them twenty bucks or whatever. Want to toss a friend who's having a bad day a couple bucks to go buy themselves a fancy coffee? Just send them a little money with their code.
:O ooh that's a nice lil thing! I haven't heard of it before today.

Via - super lightweight browser

Challenger Viewer - cbr viewer for comics

Elixir Widget - makes nice looking widgets. Layout isn't very intuitive so there's a bit of a learning curve but the usefulness is totally worth it.

Simple World Clock Widget - does what I want it to do without 500 extra things I don't need unlike literally every single other clock app. Also somewhat unintuitive interface.

White Noise Free - I have a legit white noise machine but this is more convenient. Especially since I don't know where my legit machine is. Whoops.

FingerSpell - This one actually isn't the best functioning app out there for this but I happen to like it the most. It's just testing your recognition of ASL fingerspelling. It has an adaptive speed so the more you get right, the faster it gets.

Holo Launcher for Froyo - maybe not everyone's thing, but this is the launcher I greatly prefer for android phones. It just looks nice and it works for me. There are newer more modern versions from the same dev group but I like this one specifically. Used it on my android 4.2 device and it still loaded up fast. Now I have android 7 on a different device and it's even faster. =]

I don't have a lot of apps on my phone. I use it as mostly a phone....

EDIT:
Oh, and SwiftKey.
Basically it's Swype Keyboard but better (for me personally anyway).
-squints- I should try these out. They sound nice. How's the Holo thing work? And SwiftKey?

Status
Not open for further replies.