Apps that ruin your productivity

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ElBell

Fantasy Forest man...

Why the hell do I seem to continue checking in every hour when I know I have better shit to do <.< I could do Chemistry, draw my still unfinished Valentine's present, clean my room...

ANYWAYS

What are some apps you have that seem to suck you in, draining you of your productivity for even 30 seconds at a time? Maybe even hours?

*insert ANY Mobage, ever.* Like, seriously, those games are so fucking dumb all they have going for them is art.

Fantasy Forest man...

Why the hell do I seem to continue checking in every hour when I know I have better shit to do <.< I could do Chemistry, draw my still unfinished Valentine's present, clean my room...

ANYWAYS

What are some apps you have that seem to suck you in, draining you of your productivity for even 30 seconds at a time? Maybe even hours?
Probably Messenger, IPhone Texting and Crossy Road. XD

Candy Crush and Doodle God....I have a big small problem.

Reactions: ElBell
Mm, Chrome, Iwaku and the Sudoku game I have? I don't like Candy Crush or Temple Run...

Internet as a whole. I can't focus on what I want to do and easely "go check something there because it'll be quick". I hate my weak will...

Besides Iwaku and skype, One Finger Death Punch.

Can't stop until I reach Godlike and become master of stick figure martial arts!

That and to continuously beat my brothers with that game n.n

Status
Not open for further replies.