1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Apples

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Sable, Sep 21, 2014.

1. ~I had a baby turtle,~
    ~Its name was Tiny Tim!~
    ~I sat it in the bathtub to see if it would swim!~
    ~It drank up all the water,~
    ~It ate up all the soap.~
    ~Now its home; sick in bed,~
    ~And with bubbles in its throat,~

BURP.

Hi there~

*tries to think of interesting things to say*

Why is it whenever someone asks to type or write out a summary about themselves, they go completely brain dead? It would be so nice to be completely narcissistic and ramble mambo jumbo like:

"Oh hai, I'm Ronald Phizzlebucket the Second. I like pineapples and diaper lasers; but only in the color periwinkle. Oh hey, useless fact #728119 of useless bullshit you don't need to know but will for some reason remember late at night when you're trying to sleep 40 years from now: *deep breath from run on sentence* Did you know that the color blue, since we're talking about Periwinkle and all, was made into a famous pop art by a Yves Klein. Which makes me think of underwear. I don't like underwear. It's a wedgie master of mass destruction. Like Bruce Lee.... without the awesome. Or the bad movie props."

But nooOOOooo. Not Sable. That would be too easy.

Speaking of easy... I like lemons. Cause you know, easy-peasy lemon squeezy? I've heard it all my life but it wasn't until Austin Power's dad on Goldmember said it that I was suddenly like... "Do I like lemons? Do I really?"

Micheal Caine just does that to a person. Makes them question their life. Their motives.

That's why I want to be Batman.
    Actually, scratch that. I want to the NightWing.

Screw you Micheal Caine. I do what I want.

And that includes like lemons.

And apples.

• Like Like x 1
  2. *bows* greeting newcomer, welcome to the madness...I hope you enjoy countless adventures.

3. Hello sable welcome to iwaku. I hope you have a great time on this website.

4. Greeting Sable, and Welcome to Iwaku, I hope you find everything your RP heart desires here...and more.

5. Howdy Sable, welcome to US! :3