Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Delusional IIV Idol

Original poster
I have been not roleplaying for almost 3 and a half months due to health reasons and I'll also be starting college on August the 15th. I am looking to do either a romance. fantasy. pregnancy or fandom roleplay. I am not interested in doing bondage, gore, horror, rape roleplays.

tumblr_oahwdwy8ZN1s40tcxo1_540.gif

Hello this is Kakikomi or just Kiko it's nice to meet everyone. I'm currently searching for more partners to satisfy me till school starts in August (which isn't that far away), I hope we can become partners or even more then that amazing friends.

About myself
  • I'm a 20 year old female from the united states who is currently attending college
  • I've been roleplaying since I was sixteen but still have so much to learn
  • I love doing both genders but have been playing males more then females recently.
  • I'm not really good at Yaoi roleplays but will try my best, I prefer straight or yuri roleplays more in all honestly.
Rules
  • I'm looking for Elementary to Intermediate partners with at least three to five paragraphs post with a one paragraph minimum.
  • Please let me know if you wish to end our roleplay (if our current roleplay is not going well, I will ask if we can try something else and if not we can part ways without much of a problem)
  • Unfortunately I have no experience in MxM pairings, so I'm only looking for MxF or FxF
  • I do not know every single fandom or know how to play ever single canon character. If you do not wish to do canon x canon we can always do canon x original characters or crossovers.
  • One to three replies a day works fine with me (I understand that we all have a busy schedule, and need breaks every now and again)
  • Please pm me with that you want to do. Short answers such as "Can we roleplay?" or "Still Searching" will make me confused.
  • Sexual content is only allowed if you are 18+
  • also I have a small minor complaint , please don't use overly bright colors or small fonts, it hurts my eyes.
  • Please pm me (I may not see your post if you post here)
Special Facts
  • Big thanks to @Sansa Stark for the help
  • I precreate my characters during the roleplay and any character I use in a roleplay (I place in my character album)
  • you want to know what I'm craving see if the pairing is in bold or not.
  • you want to know if I have a plot, check for it to be underlined

Current Cravings

Fandom Cravings
[spoili]Mass Effect
Shepard x Garrus
Shepard x Kaidan
Shepard x Ashley
Shepard x Jack
Shepard x Tali

OC x OC

Fallout 4

Sole Survivor x Paladin Danse / Piper / Maccready / Elder Maxon
Dragon Age

Origins
Alistair x Warden
Morrigan x Warden
Zeveran x Warden

II
Fenris x Hawke
Isabella x Hawke
Anders x Hawke

Inquistion
Cullen x Inquisitor
Dorian x Inquisitor
Solas x Inquisitor
Iron Bull x Inquistior
Josephine x Inquistior
Cassandra x Inquisitor/slide}

Skyrim[/spoili]
Normal Pairings
[spoili]★ Grim Reaper x Ghost
★ Grimm Fairytale Characters
Enchanted Doll x Creator
Dragon x Knight
★ Alien x Human
★ Cannibal x Prey
Experiment x Scientist
★ Greek God x Mortal
★ Naga x Hunter
★ Imaginary Friend x Creator
Old Vampire x Freshly Turned Vampire
Prince(ss) x Knight
Bounty Hunter x Space Pirate
★ (Space) Pirate x Native
★ Time Traveler x Person of Era
★ Space Captain x Space Pirate
★ Dream Eater x Insomniac
★ Elf x Human or Mythical Being
★ Vampire x Anything
pregnant creature x mate / scientist / anyone
dragon x mate / rider / thief
centaur x mythical creature / helper
★ griffon x hunter
★ angel x abused woman
★ Fairy x Anything
★ Murderer x Psychologist
★ Expecting Mother x Anyone
★ Teenage Pregnancy
★ Spoiled Princess/Working-class girl
Princess x Knight / Maid / Prince / Kidnapper / Pirate
★ Pirate x Stowaway
★ Island Princess x Man from the mainland
★ Woman who is about die x angel sent to take her to the afterlife
★ time traveler x woman he needs to kill
★ witch x man who needs some help capturing a demon
vampire x princess of a certain race / human / hunter / person he/she kidnapped / knight of his / her kingdom
Victorian Woman / Man x Baron / Baroness / Vampire / Maid / Demon / Werewolf
Geisha x Apprentice / Samurai / Modern Day Business Men / Tea Maker / Man in a Arranged Marriage
★ Gentle Queen/Goddess x Insane King/God
★ Sickly person x fallen angel / goddess / demon / vampire / doctor / woman/man that he/she loves / nurse
★ Samurai x Female Samurai / Geisha / woman he is an arranged marriage with / female samurai / general's daughter
gang or malia member x pregnant girlfriend / gay boyfriend / boyfriend / another gang member / daughter of a man who owes the gang a lot of money / singer / band members
Celebrity x manager / paparazzi / agent / producer / adult film star / girlfriend or boyfriend that the fans don't know about / unknown number one fan / retired celebrity / rival coworker
★ principal's daughter x rebel boy / gang member / troublemaker / shy guy / rival
circus performer x circus performer / ringleader / new help / cook / tightrope walker / injured performer
★ bride x soon to be husband / rival bride / ex-boyfriend / man who only wants to marry said bride for sex and ex-has to save her / pirate / demon husband / pregnant maid of honor / or bride is pregnant
★ Arranged Marriage
★ master x slave
(sickly) princess x vampire healer
★knight x prince/princess/maid/butler/knight
★Trader x Smuggler
★Investigator x Smuggler
★Pilot x Pilot
★Pilot x Smuggler
★Pilot x Stowaway
★Military Captain x Stowaway
★secret agent x oblivious wife
★returning soldier x ex girlfriend
[/spoili]

Plots
[spoili]Boy is at the top of the school's food chain. He plays in a band, is star of the soccer team, and is a total player. He can get whatever girl he wants, just by one wink of his pretty little eye. There's this one girl, a girl no one would ever expect him to like. They get paired up on a biology project, and have to devote all their free time to each other to complete it. Having to be together so much, the boy starts to see her as not the short, nerdy girl that he sits next to in Bio, but as the cute, smart and charming girl that he hangs out with every weekend. He may not just want to make her his next girlfriend, but maybe she could be the one girl he actually falls in love with.

16 years old, a girl goes to Europe on a class trip. One night, she and her roomates left the hotel and explored the city, all by themselves. Her less than intelligent friend gets them involved with a man they don't know. You might know where this leads? They get kidnapped and sold into prostitution. :3 Weeks go by, they are drugged, beaten and forced to pleasure strange men. The girl that I started with, she is the only one of her friends that hasn't died of drug overdose, lack of food, or an STD. She is considered the best merchandise that this brothel can offer. A boy, 16 himself, is rich and spoiled, and has enough money to get whatever the hell he wants. His family goes to Europe on their annual trip, and he finds out from a special source that there is a place where he can get the hook-up on sex. Being the rich little pervert he is, he uses the big bucks to get only finest girl he can get: our girl from the beginning. He sees her every weekend, never paying attention to how sickly she is. One day, he comes into her room to find her in fetal position, pale, nauseous, and clammy. When he sees her like this, he forgets about what he wanted from her. From then on, every time he sees her, he brings her medicine, food, and other things to help her get better. Instead of sex, he comforts her, and listens to her speak about what her life is like. He feels an unmeasurable amount of emotions toward her; sorrow, pity, and maybe.. love?

Girl is abused by her boyfriend, in private and in public, so she turns to the school's advice column in the newspaper. In the paper is a list of pen names of students that offer advice for whatever problem another student might have. So she picks a name and writes a letter to them, explaining her situation. Back and forth, she and this pen pal exchange letters, getting to know each other as they talk about what she can do to get out of her abusive relationship. From what she's described, her pen pal knows exactly who she and her boyfriend are, but she still doesn't know him. Soon, after pretty much falling in love with each other over paper, they decide to meet. When they do, it's instant sparks. The two end up dating after a while. While dating behind her abusive boyfriend's back, she worries: What would her boyfriend do if he knew about them?

Girl} is beautiful, talented, and sure to go places in life. Her parents only want the best for her, so they arrange her marriage to a very successful, stuck up, perverted boy that doesn't care for her, only her body. {Girl} goes to a cafe to get away from her life, and meets Justin, the cute boy that works there. He's a break from her "perfect" life; he's charming, a bit clumsy, funny, and calls her beautiful instead of hot or sexy, like her fiance. He knows she's engaged, since she told him in one of their get-togethers, but he can't help but to crush on her. Spending time together in and out of the cafe, {Girl} can't keep herself for falling for him. The wedding day comes, and she invites Justin. In the midst of the vows, {Girl} notices him in the audience and her heart overflows with emotions. Will she go for Justin, or make her parents happy and marry their choice?

. a dance team is one of the best in the country. { guy ]& { girl ] are the best on the team. they can't stand each other because the guy doesn't take it seriously and flirts with every girl possible and the girl takes it seriously ( or vice versa ). for an international competition, the coach wants them to dance together. after practicing together for a while, they fall for each other, but don't want to admit it.

{ girl ] & { girl ] share a cabin at camp. one is openly bisexual and the other has no problem with it. but, after spending the summer together, the straight girl begins to question whether she has feelings for the bisexual one. they do spend every day and night together...[/spoili]

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, there's a Neptunia anime? Where on Earth have I been? lmao

Hiiii i'd like to try Dragon x Knight, Mythical creature x Helper or Gang/mafia (prefer mafia/yakuza) x member.
Wanna try PM me with your plot ideas?

If you're looking for someone for the bounty hunter x space pirate, Princess x Knight, Princess x Pirate or really anything at the moment i'm up for it as a nice one on one RP would be enjoyable right now. Shoot a PM my way if you'd like me as a partner.

Hiiii i'd like to try Dragon x Knight, Mythical creature x Helper or Gang/mafia (prefer mafia/yakuza) x member.
Wanna try PM me with your plot ideas?
I thought you already messaged me about a dragon x knight and it didn't work so we were going to try something else.
If you're looking for someone for the bounty hunter x space pirate, Princess x Knight, Princess x Pirate or really anything at the moment i'm up for it as a nice one on one RP would be enjoyable right now. Shoot a PM my way if you'd like me as a partner.
would you mind message me?

Status
Not open for further replies.