Apple Cobbler (plots, lore, intros, concepts, and more)

P

PoisonedApple

Original poster
A bustling townsquare had never felt so empty before as it did to Emerett Anastas. Merchants dressed in colorful silks were opening their stands for the festival, selling finger foods, noodles, charms, meaningless baubles, and even fireworks, while tourists and townspeople with festival lanterns made their way around the plaza, all chattering noisily--and Emerett, all the while, could only tap his foot impatiently between the town well and the corkboard signpost where he had pinned one of his ads.

With mild interest, he tore down his ad and scanned over it once more.

(INSERT AD HERE)

He knew it was a tall order, but this was a very big city. Ideally, he would have gotten ten or twelve applicants, and he could have selected the best three, although he had expected more along the lines of five or six, but was prepared for as few as three. He received one reply.

While he hadn't met them yet, the fragments of his shattered expectations were incredibly low, and the reality of the phrase "beggars can't be choosers" was beginning to fully sink in. Regardless, he steeled himself; no matter who this applicant was, no matter how underwhelming, he would be professional and not express any disappointment or in any way make it evident that this setback had left him underprepared.

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Explorers Needed, white, solid"]I will be going on a multi-month expedition soon to unearth a series of artifacts scattered across the continent and deliver them to the requester(s). I am looking for someone to accompany me.
Your responsibilities would entail:

• keeping watch over our camp at night. Some of the areas we will encounter may be inhabited by violent, territorial beasts who must be kept at bay, so we will sleep in shifts.
  • possibly combat. Magical or martial accepted.
  • possibly some first-aid. Experience preferred, but not required.
  • lots of walking. Be prepared to swim or climb.
  • reading maps.
  • helping me carry things.
  • your fair share of the cooking.
You will each be paid sixty pieces of silver upfront, and a negotiable percentage of the two thousand gold piece reward upon completing the task.

If interested, leave your details with the innkeeper of Grey Lodge as soon as possible, and meet me during the Summer Solstice Festival in townsquare, prepared to leave. Bring your own supplies.

-M
[/fieldbox]

Hi, I'm Apple, and I make plots.
[warning=red]
  • Yes, I do write smut! However, we must build the world and develop the characters and their relationship first. Smut is just a way to season the story, it's never the focus. (Think 15-35% smut.) Usually pretty vanilla. I tend dom but sub sometimes.
  • I respond as soon as I can and am available for most of the week. I don't expect you to be incredibly fast at responding or to post back and forth all day, but I'd appreciate at least two or three replies a week, minimum.
  • I do expect long-term roleplays! A couple months at least. I don't do short-term or oneshots.
  • I write a lot of lore down and have detailed character bios. It would be cool if you showed me yoir bio for the character you plan to use before we RP'd!
  • I consider myself a literate RPer, and would appreciate the same from you! I don't mind a few typos here and there and won't call you out on them if you're obviously trying and if I can understand what you say. I average around three paragraphs, and I'd like it if you matched that, give or take a paragraph or two, but please no one-liners.
  • I don't care about your actual gender/sexuality - just your character's. I'd rather not disclose mine publicly, but if you must know, I'll tell you in PM. I usually write male characters, but sometimes I write women too. I generally just take on the role in the story that most interests me. If you need to know my actual gender to be comfortable, PM me.
  • I prefer to RP in topics, but we can talk OOC in PMs. I'm friendly and would love to get to know you.
[/warning]

• 1. I will strikethrough plots as they are claimed!
    2. Ladies will be pink, and gentleman will be blue! If the gender is interchangeable, they will be purple!
    3. If you don't see anything you like just yet, don't despair, and be sure to check back frequently! Here are some miscellaneous pairings I'll be developing plots for:

merchant (MC) x assistant (YC)
    warlock (MC) x witcher (YC)
    familiar x mage
    demon x priestess
    demon x mage
    brother (MC) x sister (YC)
    treasure hunter x treasure hunter
    exorcist (MC) x client (YC)
    drow (MC) x light elf (YC)
    prince/ss (YC) x advisor (MC)
    cyborg (MC) x mechanic (YC)

• [fieldbox="Explorers Needed, white, solid"]I will be going on a multi-month expedition soon to unearth a series of artifacts scattered across the continent and deliver them to the requester(s). I am looking for someone to accompany me.

Your responsibilities would entail:
    • keeping watch over our camp at night. Some of the areas we will encounter may be inhabited by violent, territorial beasts who must be kept at bay, so we will sleep in shifts.
    • possibly combat. Magical or martial accepted.
    • possibly some first-aid. Experience preferred, but not required.
    • lots of walking. Be prepared to swim or climb.
    • reading maps.
    • helping me carry things.your fair share of the cooking.

REWARD:
    1. 60 silver pieces upfront
    2. a negotiable percentage of the two 2,000 gold piece reward upon completing the task.
    If interested, leave your details with the innkeeper of Grey Lodge as soon as possible, and meet me during the Summer Solstice Festival in townsquare, prepared to leave. Bring your own supplies.
    -M
    [/fieldbox]
    Your Character finds this ad and decides to take this opportunity, and much to My Character's chagrin, she's the only one who responds! She could be a thief escaping arrest, a noble fleeing an arranged marriage, a princess escaping her responsibility, a drifter with nothing better to do, a mage curious of the relics he's after, a runaway escaping abuse, a farmhand bored of her mundane life, or anything you set your mind to!

YC and MC explore the world together, growing closer and developing a meaningful relationship, fight off monsters, learn the intricacies of each magical relic!
    *note: the character I have planned for this is a passing trans man. Not a major focus for the story or a fetishistic point, just be aware in case you're not comfortable with that.
  • Many years ago, a beautiful Sorceress created an army of monsters who laid siege on humanity. Kings were forced to submit their kingdoms to her law or face destruction. All other magic-users were unceremoniously killed or mysteriously disappeared...

Your Character wakes up with no memory in a dank dungeon far beneath the ground with My Character, a man cursed to be half-monster with a personal vendetta against the Sorceress. YC accidentally unleashes a powerful bolt of magic, much to her surprise, and they agree to help each other escape the prison, reclaim YC's memories, find a way to undo MC's curse, and help YC learn to strengthen and control her magic so that they might overthrow the Sorceress herself!

They had better be careful! There's an unfolding romance, prophecies and monsters to fight, and so many twists and turns! Who can you really trust when the system is against you?
  • Whether you do artsy animations, makeup, make original music, keep track of YouTube drama, or do Let's Plays, Your Character's channel is really starting to take off! It's become your livelihood and only source of income! Maybe she dropped out of college or quit your job to focus more on her channel, but that doesn't stop YouTube from demonetising her videos! She's struggling now and donations from fans just aren't coming in fast enough!

My Character is a bigger YouTuber and he's been hit with the same problem--but with the luck to have been born into money. They've interacted before, namely in silly comments on each other's videos or interactions on Twitter, but after seeing her video that she risks losing her home, YC gets an unexpected Twitter notification!

My Character
    hey

My Character
    so i saw ur video

My Character
    i know this is out of nowhere, but if ur out of options, u can crash with me

My Character
    i'll buy ur plane ticket

Fluffier and more slice of life than most of my plots, but I'm not opposed to working in some subplots to keep it fresh and exciting.

• Regardless of your business, there's no denying Penryth Port is not the place to be. It's a nasty big city full of criminals and poverty, home to the infamous Guild of Thieves. Travelers only pass through when absolutely necessary.

Your Character is a magical prodigy in possession of an artifact with a chaotic god sealed inside that will break free in under a month, and he's on his way to purify it at the sacred pool in the mountains past the town. My Character is a mute woman posing as a young boy so that she may be part of the Guild.
    Thinking it just another trinket, she unwittingly steals the relic.

As soon as YC realizes it's missing, he uses his magic to track MC down, only to discover she's already turned it over to the Guildmaster! They have to get it back and purify it before it's too late!

• The king is dead...

And his country is falling into disarray. He has many sons to many mistresses, but no queen, and even more sons scattered across the kingdom, all of whom are vying for power. It is left to a council of nobles to appoint the new ruler.

Your Character is his bastard child who has grown up in the castle who hungers for power. My Character is YC's late father's trusted advisor with a little too much ambition. Their attraction is undeniable and though their relationship begins purely as carnal, what if MC agrees, as advisor, to help YC claim the throne in exchange for her hand in marriage?

• "Once upon a time in a land of flowers, a powerful evil named Prosperine was born from the malice in the hearts of all men and the residue of spells cast with ill intent. Four young spirits of the forest used all of their power to seal the being away before the world could rot away, sacrificing their own corporeal forms in the process..."

Almost a hundred years later, Prosperine has begun to seep free and the earth is beginning to die.My Character is one of the spirits who sealed the evil away, and Your Character is a priestess stationed at a temple dedicated to him.

In order to re-seal Prosperine, the spirits who first vanquished it must be summoned, starting with MC--but no longer possessing a body of his own, he inhabits another priestess of the temple, YC's best friend.

MC and YC must call upon the remaining spirits and find a way to contain the evil before life as they know it withers away.

Note: Sort of FxF, but not really. MC is a male spirit and the body MC inhabits is pretty androgenous.

The beloved king is dead.

And his country is falling into disarray. He has many sons to many mistresses, but no queen, and even more sons scattered across the kingdom, all of whom are vying for power.

Your Character is his bastard child who has grown up in the castle who hungers for power. My Character is YC's late father's trusted advisor with a little too much ambition.

The heavy metal doors creaked open, letting in a new ray of light that stung Elio Mardardeen's eyes. He could make out the silhouette of a woman being led by a guard, but precious little else. Once she was inside, the guard slammed the door shut with a disinterested, snorting sound. The enchanted chains rose like snakes, preparing to lurch for the new prisoner.

Elio squinted, his catlike eyes adjusting back to the dim, greenish light given off by the old lantern, and he stared at the scene unfold before him; there was nothing more he could do. Both his arms were chained against the wall, and his canine legs and tail dangled helplessly a few feet above the ground.

"Hey!" he called out to her, ears flattened back--that was the best warning about the chains he could muster in such a short amount of time before they sprang towards her, rusty and clanking.

March closed the video, drumming his fingers on his desk thoughtfully. Though he had earned enough in his time making videos to live fairly comfortably, he had been hit here and there with demonetization--but he was astounded YC had specifically been hammered by it so hard.

Dutifully, he logged into his Twitter and opened up a direct conversation with YC and began typing.

Doolally
hey

Doolally
i just saw ur video

Doolally
i know this is sudden but if u need a place to stay for a while, i can buy u a plane ticket and u can crash with me

Doolally
just lmk

That was all. He closed the tab and waited, going back to his game.

[WARNING: incest]

A few hundred years after a horrible war, an evil spirit sealed deep beneath the ground was freed. The four gods were meant to protect against it, but when the source of their powers go missing one by one, the world began to die.

Your Character and My Character are siblings, and some of the only humans left in this crumbling world, now mostly populated by orcs, dwarves, and other species harder than man. They've spent their whole lives drifting from town to town with one another and living off the land.

After a chance meeting with an Oracle, they are sent on a journey to recover the missing relics and revive the gods, all the while fighting the perverse feelings they're growing for each other. Or do they just give in?

Hey, interested in the YouTube plot and the incest one. Let me know if you would like to see charries.

Hi, call me Apple, I'm a stranger on the internet who would rather not disclose their real life gender publically. I'm going through a heartbreak so I decided to get back into some adult RP because that's what well-adjusted people do.

[warning=red]*Begging
*Forced Chastity (typically on females but guys too)
*Breast Growth/Play
*Lactation
*Castration/Forced Feminization
*Clothed Sex/Cum on Clothes
*Teasing
*Transformation/Udders
*Gender Transformation
*Breeding
*Crossdressing Partners
*Humiliation/Corruption
*Heat
*Menstruation