Your soulmate
A faintly, echoing whisper surrounds you,
as clear as a tolling bell in the distance,
on a gloomy October midnight,
"You don't know me.
I already miss you."

---

Hello out there!

My name is Charley, but you can call me Dig. I am 20 years old, fluidmale, earth sign, animal. I consider myself introverted, intuitive, spiritual, and artistic. Although, my friends would describe me as goofy, impulsive, and probably vain. As far as my introduction goes, I felt the urge to write something that sums up my style. I am constantly writing. Mostly in verse style. Poetry, lyrics, (very) short stories.

I have been roleplaying on-and-off for approximately six years. I have outlined my experiences in my profile - if you're curious. Most of my experience was with speed rp, but I've grown since then. When I found iwaku, having both forum & chat, I felt I finally found my safe haven.

I'm a very honest person, especially when I'm behind the keyboard. I'll address the on-and-off "issue" while I have your attention. Life happens. I go to school, I work at the school, I have a social life, family obligations - as we all do. I find roleplay to be a wonderful creative outlet for me, as it keeps my writing "updated" and allows me to keep my characters malleable and three-dimensional.

What will keep my current with roleplaying is an engaging plot and interesting characters (including their creators) to make friends, allies, and enemies with. I like variety in my life - having a diverse writing career is important to me. I'm very mellow, open, and always happy to be of service to others. Let's get playing!

I am here for writing and I am here for friends!

Come say helloooo!

WOOF,
DIG

Reactions: Muna
Nice to meet you, Dig! If you want to roleplay, shoot me a PM :)

Hallo Charley Dig, welcome to the community. :3

Thank you both for the welcome!

Happy to be here.