Apocoliptia Terra: Age of Lust(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making my post, just finished Darus, so please with on that front for my post.

Speaking of which, Sakura has been introduced. Sorry for the delay, my computer died two days ago and it's not being serviced yet as we have to get in contact with the company... I'm using a tablet to respond.
Well Kami is inbound.

There, I have made my post.

Started working on ze CS during my break.. Should be able to continue it when I get home. Again sorry for ze long long delay!

Last edited:
@VerbalAbuse

Question about Ramey: When she mutates, does she grow a pair of arms in place of her BAC? Or does her BAC fuse to her and mutate with her?

@VerbalAbuse

Question about Ramey: When she mutates, does she grow a pair of arms in place of her BAC? Or does her BAC fuse to her and mutate with her?
They fuse into her. Basically, they go from Bionic to Cybernetic.

Ah, okay.

What do you guys think of Darus? Especially in regards to his mutation(s). I thought of that and decided it would be interesting.

Ah, okay.

What do you guys think of Darus? Especially in regards to his mutation(s). I thought of that and decided it would be interesting.
Definetly. not every day a male shifts to female.

Ah, okay.

Sounds like it could be fun

Neat...

*has no idea what else could be talked about*

Neat...

*has no idea what else could be talked about*
That'll come when it does, though with Will, to answer the implied question in your post @VerbalAbuse she'll fall at the sixth time. as said in the CS it is the number they can take before mutating.

That'll come when it does, though with Will, to answer the implied question in your post @VerbalAbuse she'll fall at the sixth time. as said in the CS it is the number they can take before mutating.
I didn't mean to imply a question, but that was definitely not the answer I expected to the question I never asked

As such I see it fit to thank you for clearing that up either way. So yeah, thanks~

Sienna won't travel much except to gather herbs, but perhaps her cottage could be a sort of meeting point, especially since she can purify mutants on her own.

Sienna won't travel much except to gather herbs, but perhaps her cottage could be a sort of meeting point, especially since she can purify mutants on her own.
Figured as much, plus the other base camps. though who knews, promise of more potent herbs could lure her a time or two ;)

Alright then.

Figured as much, plus the other base camps. though who knews, promise of more potent herbs could lure her a time or two ;)
Her ritual requires very specific herbs, she could only be lured out by finding other places with high concentrations of these specific herbs

Unless that was a euphemism for big dicked human dudes.

Status
Not open for further replies.