Apocoliptia Terra: Age of Lust(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@daemon_reaver

I was hitting walls and false leads, but I have an actual idea!

@VerbalAbuse

I can develop a mutant character to be one of yer followers if ye wish?

Already did XD I can create a mutant CS on your greenlight, one of Verbal's assets so to say
I'm rather iffy on a pre-mutated...

Then why not have him immediately assaulted right out the gate?

\_(o_O)_/ I was working on a marksman, but I feel that role is pretty full enough.

If I am making a human though mma fight to maintain his sanity! No sense throwing away a good human life, right? XD

@daemon_reaver

I was hitting walls and false leads, but I have an actual idea!

@VerbalAbuse

I can develop a mutant character to be one of yer followers if ye wish?

Already did XD I can create a mutant CS on your greenlight, one of Verbal's assets so to say

I'm rather iffy on a pre-mutated...

Sienna's goal is to eventually purify her captives, and her illusions mean I'd be bunnying a fair bit and that's no fun. If you want to be a part of her entourage and maintain control, have a Graecoroman character move north (or a Kingdom character move south) and meet her, I'll have her explain her goal, and supposedly, they'll find it noble and pledge themselves to her cause.

Last edited:
Sienna's goal is to eventually purify her captives, and her illusions mean I'd be bunnying a fair bit and that's no fun. If you want to be a part of her entourage and maintain control, have a Graecoroman character move north (or a Kingdom character move south) and meet her, I'll have her explain her goal, and supposedly, they'll find it noble and pledge themselves to her cause.
Right-o, I just might have a character in mind from the kingdom region, but it'll take me a moment to think up the stuffs. ((Name, mutant form, etc))

Reactions: VerbalAbuse
I am currently making 3 characters. This will be the first time I try to control that many.

That's 2 out of 3 done. Now on to the third.

Reactions: VerbalAbuse
Name: Darus(Daria)
Mutant Name: The Slime Mother/Goddess
Orientation: Heterosexual (Mutant: Pansexual)
Will: 2
Former Job: Combat Engineer and Blader

Appearance:
Pure- Darus is a tall individual, standing at 5'11" with an athletic build befitting someone trained to fight. Black hair and blue eyes.He has the expected scifi bodysuit, over which is a powerframe with parts of advanced armor and gadgets.
-Half-mark(Daria)- Strangely enough, when Darus loses one will, he undergoes a change that, well, changes him into a woman. A rather attractive one with white hair, a very light tan, easily childbearing hips, soft skin, the works.
37f8b5e33c7583b1a5145fe92f21b358.jpg
-Mutated-
sample-3a729f155d9c61ccdb5d9f9d4f05fb06.jpg

Personality:
-Pure- He is intelligent, and focused when he puts a goal for himself. Friendly to others, and willing to take hits for those close enough to him. He is, however, a suppressed pervert, with fantasies that do run through his mind.
-Half-mark(Daria)- Essentially the same as pure, but is much more easily aroused, and incredibly submissive beyond a certain point. Takes to calling herself Daria, and shortly believes she has always been a woman, memories of being male having been lost temporarily.
-Mutant- Is very predatory and intelligent to a frightening degree, able to command other slimes and thinks of herself as a goddess of them. Being the first to exist, also thinks of herself as the mother of all slimes. Is a dominant one, driven by the usual needs of mutants, and even more so by the need to reproduce, going so far as to do so with other mutants.

Combat Capability:
-Pure- As a blader, he has great close combat ability, equipped with a one-sided sword that can super-heat to cut through most material, some of which with ease. As a combat engineer, he has advanced gadgets and equipment that allow him to digitally construct turrets, small building, weapons, and little drones, though this converts material in the surroundings to do so.
-Half-mark(Daria)- The same as Pure, except with a tendency to use the combat engineer side more.
-Mutant- More than capable of fight in CQC, she will give psychic commands to other slime to do her bidding. She also likes to set up traps, usually using herself, to capture prey. Is capable of changing her consistency and shape freely, so can become hard as metal or soft and liquidy as slime. Tends to tire out her prey or opponents by forcing them to fight in a sticky, slimy area. Her body is naturally releasing very powerful pheromones, while her fluid is capable of causing the same effect as a powerful aphrodisiac.

History:
Born and raised on the Ridge, he was educated well with a focus of technology. When he was of age he joined the defense force, and even became known for some of his exploits during the raids. Then came the day that he was picked as a 'Champion'.

------------

Name: Galvin
Mutant Name: N/A(for now at least)
Orientation: Heterosexual
Will: 5
Former Job: Mage/Summoner/Golemmaker

Appearance:
-Pure- He stands at 5'8", with an athletic build. He has brown hair and eyes. He wears what amounts to be a lighter version of mage robes, only sign of armor is on his chest and back, which are covered by simple light-weight plate.
-Mutated- Now stands at a towering 6'3", only human in general shape. His hair is replaced with feathers, and scales covering most of his body. Other reptilian features such as claws, sharpened teeth, reptilian eyes, and a long, dexterous, and strong tail. His legs and tail can fuse together to give himself a long snake tail for his lower body, giving him an appearance of a male naga. His scales seem to change color in a similar way to an aurora, which causes a hypnotizing and arousing effect to those who stare at them.

Personality:
-Pure- Focused and dedicated to his craft, the only friends he has are those he has worked with, or those rare few who have actually managed to get close.
-Mutants- Cares less about others, and forgoes pursuits of magic. Instead operates largely on instinct Loves to take a much more dominant and punishing role when he is hunting, capturing, and exploiting his prey. Will try to keep 'pure' prey close for later use, or continuously fuck them until mutated or passed out.

Combat Capability:
-Pure- His magic purely rely on the golems that he makes, and he uses these golems to fight for him. He is capable of making golems of varying sizes out of any material, from stone to wood, and metal to ice, so long as it is solid. Since he uses the golems to fight for him, he has no way of defending himself should a threat get close.
-Mutant- Very much the opposite of his pure self, relying on stealth to hunt prey and using brute force to fight. Any knowledge of magic is gone. He is capable of biting and injecting an aphrodisiac venom into the body, that has the additional effect of causing temporary reptilian mutations, primarily the ability to lay fertilized eggs.

History:(Self explanatory.)
An orphan begging on the streets in the kingdom, Galvin was picked up by an elder mage after witnessing him attempt, and nearly succeed in, a trick he witnessed a magic entertainer perform. He was brought into a mage school and soon found his calling in the creation of golems, quickly rising to the top of his class. He graduated, and soon after inherited the home , lab, and study of the elderly mages that gave him his future. There he lived and studied until the day came, and in 'recognition' of his skill he was selected as a 'champion'.

---------------

Name: Nyra
Mutant Name: The Floral Queen, Plant Goddess
Orientation: Bisexual
Will: 4
Former Job: Herbalist, Alchemist, and Nature Mage

Appearance:
-Pure-
630161579_1707632.gif

-Mutant- (The one on the left)
b64aaa7c8abb59425b7d414e206c194c-jpg.103668

Personality:
-Pure- She is a kindhearted soul, caring of those less fortunate, and willing to jump to the aid of the injured or ill at a moments noticed. She is stern around her patients when she needs to be. Is a suppressed pervert, fantasies of being taken by a dryad or other being of nature can run through her mind.
-Mutant- Caring for the plants and animals of nature and the wild, with a love of flower that carried over from her pure self. She is very punishing of those that harm plants, and seeks to 'seed' herself and others with new growths and plant mutants.

Combat Capability:
-Pure- Has an expanding knowledge of flora, potions, and poisons that she uses in combination with her spear and thorn whip, and uses her magic to turn any plants against her foes to either kill, restrain, or slow.
-Mutant- Being a plant, she is capable of regenerating injuries fairly quickly, and rooting herself to heal faster of become more powerful. Using plants, or object made from such, against her does nothing, and she can fuse it with her body and absorb it, or faze through it. Aside from the form showed, she is able to disguise herself as any kind of flora, from a blade of grass to a tree, or simple convert her body so that she is a tree version of her usual self. Additionally, has an incredible ability to command plants, grow them, and change them at will. She produces a multitude of poisons and spore, some of which only need skin contact or fume inhalation to work. And is capable of growing appendages or vines from anywhere on her body to use as weapons, thorns vines as well, which are used as another way to spread poisons or spores.

History:
She was born and raised in Grecomance, her father being a philosopher and docter while her mother was a herbalist and alchemist. She grew up following in her mothers footsteps, and even began showing signs of magic, which her parents quickly found a tutor for. Soon enough, she became a herbalist on level with her mother, and more popular due to the use of her magic. THen came the fateful day when the gods chose her to be a champion, and she was sent in to train and then sent off into the wild.

Name: Darus(Daria)
Mutant Name: The Slime Mother/Goddess
Orientation: Heterosexual (Mutant: Pansexual)
Will: 2
Former Job: Combat Engineer and Blader

Appearance:
Pure- Darus is a tall individual, standing at 5'11" with an athletic build befitting someone trained to fight. Black hair and blue eyes.He has the expected scifi bodysuit, over which is a powerframe with parts of advanced armor and gadgets.
-Half-mark(Daria)- Strangely enough, when Darus loses one will, he undergoes a change that, well, changes him into a woman. A rather attractive one with white hair, a very light tan, easily childbearing hips, soft skin, the works.
37f8b5e33c7583b1a5145fe92f21b358.jpg
-Mutated-
sample-3a729f155d9c61ccdb5d9f9d4f05fb06.jpg

Personality:
-Pure- He is intelligent, and focused when he puts a goal for himself. Friendly to others, and willing to take hits for those close enough to him. He is, however, a suppressed pervert, with fantasies that do run through his mind.
-Half-mark(Daria)- Essentially the same as pure, but is much more easily aroused, and incredibly submissive beyond a certain point. Takes to calling herself Daria, and shortly believes she has always been a woman, memories of being male having been lost temporarily.
-Mutant- Is very predatory and intelligent to a frightening degree, able to command other slimes and thinks of herself as a goddess of them. Being the first to exist, also thinks of herself as the mother of all slimes. Is a dominant one, driven by the usual needs of mutants, and even more so by the need to reproduce, going so far as to do so with other mutants.

Combat Capability:
-Pure- As a blader, he has great close combat ability, equipped with a one-sided sword that can super-heat to cut through most material, some of which with ease. As a combat engineer, he has advanced gadgets and equipment that allow him to digitally construct turrets, small building, weapons, and little drones, though this converts material in the surroundings to do so.
-Half-mark(Daria)- The same as Pure, except with a tendency to use the combat engineer side more.
-Mutant- More than capable of fight in CQC, she will give psychic commands to other slime to do her bidding. She also likes to set up traps, usually using herself, to capture prey. Is capable of changing her consistency and shape freely, so can become hard as metal or soft and liquidy as slime. Tends to tire out her prey or opponents by forcing them to fight in a sticky, slimy area. Her body is naturally releasing very powerful pheromones, while her fluid is capable of causing the same effect as a powerful aphrodisiac.

History:
Born and raised on the Ridge, he was educated well with a focus of technology. When he was of age he joined the defense force, and even became known for some of his exploits during the raids. Then came the day that he was picked as a 'Champion'.

------------

Name: Galvin
Mutant Name: N/A(for now at least)
Orientation: Heterosexual
Will: 5
Former Job: Mage/Summoner/Golemmaker

Appearance:
-Pure- He stands at 5'8", with an athletic build. He has brown hair and eyes. He wears what amounts to be a lighter version of mage robes, only sign of armor is on his chest and back, which are covered by simple light-weight plate.
-Mutated- Now stands at a towering 6'3", only human in general shape. His hair is replaced with feathers, and scales covering most of his body. Other reptilian features such as claws, sharpened teeth, reptilian eyes, and a long, dexterous, and strong tail. His legs and tail can fuse together to give himself a long snake tail for his lower body, giving him an appearance of a male naga. His scales seem to change color in a similar way to an aurora, which causes a hypnotizing and arousing effect to those who stare at them.

Personality:
-Pure- Focused and dedicated to his craft, the only friends he has are those he has worked with, or those rare few who have actually managed to get close.
-Mutants- Cares less about others, and forgoes pursuits of magic. Instead operates largely on instinct Loves to take a much more dominant and punishing role when he is hunting, capturing, and exploiting his prey. Will try to keep 'pure' prey close for later use, or continuously fuck them until mutated or passed out.

Combat Capability:
-Pure- His magic purely rely on the golems that he makes, and he uses these golems to fight for him. He is capable of making golems of varying sizes out of any material, from stone to wood, and metal to ice, so long as it is solid. Since he uses the golems to fight for him, he has no way of defending himself should a threat get close.
-Mutant- Very much the opposite of his pure self, relying on stealth to hunt prey and using brute force to fight. Any knowledge of magic is gone. He is capable of biting and injecting an aphrodisiac venom into the body, that has the additional effect of causing temporary reptilian mutations, primarily the ability to lay fertilized eggs.

History:(Self explanatory.)
An orphan begging on the streets in the kingdom, Galvin was picked up by an elder mage after witnessing him attempt, and nearly succeed in, a trick he witnessed a magic entertainer perform. He was brought into a mage school and soon found his calling in the creation of golems, quickly rising to the top of his class. He graduated, and soon after inherited the home , lab, and study of the elderly mages that gave him his future. There he lived and studied until the day came, and in 'recognition' of his skill he was selected as a 'champion'.

---------------

Name: Nyra
Mutant Name: The Floral Queen, Plant Goddess
Orientation: Bisexual
Will: 4
Former Job: Herbalist, Alchemist, and Nature Mage

Appearance:
-Pure-
630161579_1707632.gif

-Mutant- (The one on the left)
b64aaa7c8abb59425b7d414e206c194c-jpg.103668

Personality:
-Pure- She is a kindhearted soul, caring of those less fortunate, and willing to jump to the aid of the injured or ill at a moments noticed. She is stern around her patients when she needs to be. Is a suppressed pervert, fantasies of being taken by a dryad or other being of nature can run through her mind.
-Mutant- Caring for the plants and animals of nature and the wild, with a love of flower that carried over from her pure self. She is very punishing of those that harm plants, and seeks to 'seed' herself and others with new growths and plant mutants.

Combat Capability:
-Pure- Has an expanding knowledge of flora, potions, and poisons that she uses in combination with her spear and thorn whip, and uses her magic to turn any plants against her foes to either kill, restrain, or slow.
-Mutant- Being a plant, she is capable of regenerating injuries fairly quickly, and rooting herself to heal faster of become more powerful. Using plants, or object made from such, against her does nothing, and she can fuse it with her body and absorb it, or faze through it. Aside from the form showed, she is able to disguise herself as any kind of flora, from a blade of grass to a tree, or simple convert her body so that she is a tree version of her usual self. Additionally, has an incredible ability to command plants, grow them, and change them at will. She produces a multitude of poisons and spore, some of which only need skin contact or fume inhalation to work. And is capable of growing appendages or vines from anywhere on her body to use as weapons, thorns vines as well, which are used as another way to spread poisons or spores.

History:
She was born and raised in Grecomance, her father being a philosopher and docter while her mother was a herbalist and alchemist. She grew up following in her mothers footsteps, and even began showing signs of magic, which her parents quickly found a tutor for. Soon enough, she became a herbalist on level with her mother, and more popular due to the use of her magic. THen came the fateful day when the gods chose her to be a champion, and she was sent in to train and then sent off into the wild.
accepted.

Yush!

So, can Darus help with the Lycan mutants?

Also, who should my other 2 meet with?

I think Ramey and Sorana got it, but I wouldn't mind the company - it could lead to a hot threesome.

Bonus! Nyra could help Sienna with the mutants ravaging local herbs. I actually have a plot idea, involving a smarter mutant commanding the others to ravage the herbs Sienna needs to purify mutants.

Last edited:
Well Kami and Talaka are open. also Darus can help if it's cool with @VerbalAbuse . @Kangutso
What about Lucilia?

I think Ramey and Sorana got it, but I wouldn't mind the company - it could lead to a hot threesome.

Bonus! Nyra could help Sienna with the mutants ravaging local herbs. I actually have a plot idea, involving a smarter mutant commanding the others to ravage the herbs Sienna needs to purify mutants.
Oh? Yum, yum. Okay then, Darus will be heading over there.

Hmm... Yeah, that makes sense. Alright then.

I think I'll have Galvin meet with Lucilia, makes the most sense with them being from the same zone.

What about Lucilia?

Oh? Yum, yum. Okay then, Darus will be heading over there.

Hmm... Yeah, that makes sense. Alright then.

I think I'll have Galvin meet with Lucilia, makes the most sense with them being from the same zone.
XP Oops meant her, was thinking of Kami with Phantom's character.

Speaking of which, Sakura has been introduced. Sorry for the delay, my computer died two days ago and it's not being serviced yet as we have to get in contact with the company... I'm using a tablet to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.