Apocoliptia Terra: Age of Lust(OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't 14, 15, and 16 a bit young? I never said anything about it before but considering we're in the adult libertine, I think it'd be against the rules.

Aren't 14, 15, and 16 a bit young? I never said anything about it before but considering we're in the adult libertine, I think it'd be against the rules.
Never got in trouble for it, and i'm rather prolific. I think it's okay as long as the player is of age.

And that they are 13 and up. Remember seeing that in the rules.

First off which area is she from? ike keeping appearance consistent with advancement of their place. remove the parenthesis from the Combat Capability at the start and finally she needs a history, like it or not. plus she needed some reason to get picked.
Okay I think I fixed it

Name:Azule
Mutant Name: Black Widow
Orientation: bisexual
Will:5
Former Job: workout instructor
Appearance:Pure View attachment 103667
MutatedView attachment 103668 the second one is her mutant form
Personality:Pure. She is kind and nice to people but she knows when to get serious. Like to joke around a bit.
Mutated. She is a dominatrix. She's cruel only wants to kill or have sex with people
Combat Capability:Pure. She's mainly a Ranger with a crossbow if anybody gets close to use her machete
Mutated. She will use her poison( her poison will sexually around people) she can spin it or bite somebody it can work on skin contact she will also use her webs as a whip or a rope to tie someone up with. She will use her multiple other legs as extra arms to hold them down or pleasure them
History:she was born in a small town in the Kingdom of Arnok she was known as a great trainer and a very great shot. She it's also known to lay low instead of looking for things she is just looking to help
They have workout instructors in Arnok?

So how are your CSes going?

Hello, Hello, any interested people out there?

Can't just leave Fourarms hanging. I'm here.

That's not what I meant, I put a lot of thought into her to abandon this

If the wheels are still turning I'll be down with tossing me CS in. Ze silence is getting to my morale X.x
At this point, I'll just put up the IC as soon as I get another in.

A lot, just a lot. I don't even know if I can keep the rp's I have because I can't seem to think at all because so much is going on.
Shit, hope things straighten out soon. Send me a PM if you need an ear or anything.

Reactions: Emi
I am interested, but the problem is that I'm currently drawing a blank as far as a character goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.