Apocaplyptic? Sci-fi? Anthro? Adventure/action? anyone? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kanja Sionji

Original poster
Just looking to see if anyone's up for a good RolePlay, Hopefully a longer one then a few post's and its done eah? lol. Anyways if your intrested just post which is your favorite, Im also open for ideas! :D Post if you think i might like something as well. We can RP in Jump in's or whichever you want, So thanks catcha guys later ^~^

No one interested Aww.... dats saddening.. :(

Dont be sad! The action adventure sounds interesting tho I'm not the best at rping
I'm passive is that fine?

Dont be sad! The action adventure sounds interesting tho I'm not the best at rping
I'm passive is that fine?
It depends really, if you mean completely passive Action/adventure isn't for you i asure you lol. You have to atleast be able to fight when needed xD but if anything else sparks your intrest you you got any ideas lemme hear I'm up for anything aslong as it ain't... uh ya'know funky o.o xD

No I mean passive as my rp style it means I dont lead the story basically you control the events that happen and charicters while I on the other hand only control my guy

No I mean passive as my rp style it means I dont lead the story basically you control the events that happen and charicters while I on the other hand only control my guy
oh yeah that's fine lol

Uh you start please :) sorry if my replies arnt the longest

Hey there! ^_^ The name's Poetic/Poe. Nice to finally hear some real rping action is wanted. My apologies I didn't find you sooner! Anyways I LOVE everything you've listed in a role play. Check me out if insterested. PM anytime thanks!

Reactions: Kanja Sionji
I'd be interested :oi
Hey there! ^_^ The name's Poetic/Poe. Nice to finally hear some real rping action is wanted. My apologies I didn't find you sooner! Anyways I LOVE everything you've listed in a role play. Check me out if insterested. PM anytime thanks!
lol thanks to both of you, the previous fellah i had to go on a trip when he had replied. So i never got a chance to with him, Send me a message both of you when you wanna RP :3 I gots a good one going right now if you message me ill tell you bout it. :P

Reactions: Poetic Justice
Status
Not open for further replies.