2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi

• My Co Gm
    @Infinite_Darkness

A few hundred years after the zombie apocalypse hit and the nuclear bombs to destroy the zombies. However it didn't destroy all of them and messed up there world. Most humans had gotten off and on to a space ship. Now they have sent a team back to investigate the land to see if it is able to live on again. What they don't know is that it has been able to live on for years. Back on the planet is green an lush and full of odd animals new species. Also humans they had sent ten years earlier well criminals they thought to be dead.

What they don't know is a group of rogues/ criminals had snuck on the landing air craft and now are trying to make it in the new world. The criminals escape and run into a few criminals who had been sent earlier to die.

They seemed like they did die, but they we're still alive just decommissioned there trackers. Now the new group must survive the new world and the Rogues that know the forest like the back of there hand.
  • My Co Gm
    @Infinite_Darkness

Rules
    Obviously follow All The Site Rules, And Whatever I Say and the Co Gm ( to be Determined ) Goes

Posts and others
    Keep all OOC in this thread. No RPing takes place here, only OOC and Cs sheet here. Please post 2+ Lines And Please Try To Have Proper Spelling I know we all mess up at times I am guilty of this and give others something to work with.

Characters
    Please, When Making Characters... Use The Cs Given. Do not leave anything blank everyone has to fill every part of the Cs out.

Please Please Please Keep Genders Even , And Keep All Of Your Characters Active Please.

You are not allowed to use anime Or cartoons or drawings in this Rp at all, all images should be real people {or animals} and characters should be Heterosexual, Bisexual, and Asexual. I have nothing against LGBTQ community at all, just my preference for the rp is all.

No Mary-Sues, Gary-Stus, Or God-Modding. No Powerplaying . must write in third person, no first don't know what this is ask me.

IC and Roles
    Wait To Be Accepted By Myself or my co gm (to be determined) before jumping into the rp. You can not be your own other half sorry guys want it to be even Steven. If someone asks a question, Please feel free to answer if you don't know the answer then let me or Co gm ( to be determined) answer the question.

Have Fun!
    This is Highly Important and Dangerous... Just kidding on the dangerous part. If your not having fun you shall be put in the stocks for a day till you cheer up. Just kidding again. However RPs are supposed to be fun. I may be strict in OOC but If you should enjoy the story and as title says have fun get lost in the world of detective's.

Now as for yes' Drama, Romance, action, and death will happen. Just kidding again on the death, well may be. How ever all rules are subject to change if need be.

To know you have read this I ask that you put your favorite song in your cs in other
    Also who is my favorite team says in my signature
  • My Co Gm

@Infinite_Darkness

Leader: Female @Almalthia
    Medic: Male npc or open
    Sharp shooters: Male and female NPC or open
    Care giver: Female NPC or open
    Hunter: Male NPC or open
    Gather: male NPC or open
    Others: open @Satan's Mistress √@Logicfromlogic√

Rogue's

Leader: @Satan's Mistress Female √
    Second in command: Female @Gorgeous Chaos
    Others: open @Deathwatch101 soldier @LogicfromLogic √ @Kirito @Ritual Lobotomy

Cs

Picture Here :: No Anime/Cartoons/Drawings, Real, Human Pictures Only}
    ﴾ First Name | Age <between 25-30> | Birthday <month and day>
    | Nationality/Ethnicity ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
    « Here {First, Middle <optional>, Last} »

༼ Nickname ༽
    « Here »

༼ Gender ༽
    « Here {Male or Female} »

༼ Physical Description ༽
    « Here {include height, weight, complexion, eye color, hair description, natural markings, piercings and tattoos} »

Role your playing

Weapons

Materials carried:

༼ Personality ༽
    « Here {minimum of 5 traits each positive and negative} »

༼ History ༽
    « Here »

༼ Likes ༽
    « Here {at least 5} »

༼ Dislikes ༽
    « Here {at least 5} »

༼ Hobbies ༽
    « Here {at least 3} »

༼ Talents ༽
    « Here {at least 3} »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
    « Here {at least 3} »

༼ Fears ༽
    « Here {at least 3} »

༼ Relationships ༽
    « Here {please indicate what the relationship is :: friend, enemy, best friend, crush, secret crush, significant other, ex significant other, etc...} »

༼ Family ༽
    « Here {please include the name and relationship to the character at the minimum.} »

༼ Other ༽
    « Here {any additional information you would like to add} »

Cs

Katrina2.jpg
(Katrina Law)
﴾ Olivia | 29 | Oct 31st
| Russian/Irish ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Olivia Lyn Mortelle »

༼ Nickname ༽
« none »

༼ Gender ༽
« Female »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« height: 5'7 weight:115 complexion: fait flawless skin eye color: dark green , hair: long wavy and dark brown,natural markings: beauty mark on her upper lip , piercings lip, tongue, nose, belly button, and all the way up her ears and tattoos all over harms and back »

Role your playing:
Rogue Leader

Weapons:
Bow and arrow
Pistol's(rarely used very little ammo on the earth)

Materials carried:
Pack:
In said pack
Machete
Water
Food
Pistols
Ammo
Medical supplies
Whistle

arrow-katrina-law-and-the-producers-on-nyssas-new_n1fc.1920.jpg
༼ Personality ༽
« +witty
+ smart
+ charming
+ brave
+ loyal
- manipulative
- sarcastic
- ill tempered
- dark humor
- killer instinct »

༼ History ༽
« Olivia had always been a criminal, she was a their and a killer. She was cold an didn't like many people. When she was caught and sent to prison in space. She was going to be floated then was sent with a few other criminals to earth. She killed her transmission and told the others to do so they had been living in the world for 5 year now and new it by heart

She did think about her brother and hoped he was doing okay. She however also hoed she never saw him again. He was a pain in her side trying to keep her straight and narrow. »

katrina-law-talks-arrow-vengeance-lazarus-pits-talia-more.jpg
༼ Likes ༽
«reading
Hunting
Fighting
Being athletic
Combat
Theft
Killing »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« intruders
Stupid questions
Liars
Disloyalty
Talking back»

༼ Hobbies ༽
« hunting
Combat
stealing »

༼ Talents ༽
« hunting
Combat
And shooting »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Her group
Her pets from new earth
keeps to open in combat»

༼ Fears ༽
« poisoning
Things on new earth
And other's coming back»

Screen-Shot-2012-03-18-at-12.18.13-PM.png

༼ Relationships ༽
« open »

༼ Family ༽
« mother deceased Alex Mortelle
Father deceased Dan Mortelle
Zack Mortelle Younger Brother alive
Dingo rogue like wolf pack dog thing »

༼ Other ༽
« Steelers»
nyssa-arrow.jpg

Cs

images (4).jpg
﴾ Zack | 26 | Nov 3rd
| Scottish﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Zack Ray Mortelle»

༼ Nickname ༽
« none »

༼ Gender ༽
« Male »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Here {include height, weight, complexion, eye color, hair description, natural markings, piercings and tattoos} »

Role your playing:
Jack of all trades for the group

Weapons

Materials carried:
images (6).jpg
༼ Personality ༽
« Here {minimum of 5 traits each positive and negative} »

༼ History ༽
« Zack had grown up the baby in his family he was always treated better then his sister. When she went fully bad he gave her a sorrowful look he hated when she was bad. When she was caught an sent away he said he find he. When he heard she was dead his heart broke and decided he be the next to go to earth and make a grave for her a proper one. »

7d0915c204bbf7d2d329a982bfff77cc.jpg
༼ Likes ༽
« Here {at least 5} »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Here {at least 5} »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Here {at least 3} »

༼ Talents ༽
« Here {at least 3} »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Here {at least 3} »

༼ Fears ༽
« Here {at least 3} »
images (5).jpg
༼ Relationships ༽
« Here {please indicate what the relationship is :: friend, enemy, best friend, crush, secret crush, significant other, ex significant other, etc...} »

༼ Family ༽
« Here {please include the name and relationship to the character at the minimum.} »

༼ Other ༽
« Here {any additional information you would like to add} »
tumblr_nqj88wFLc01se2k15_og_1280.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Rouge for the first guy and he's a rouge to the rouges kind of. He has his own way of living life...he's more of a anti-hero than a hero (if that's alright) and one from the group.

Rouge for the first guy and he's a rouge to the rouges kind of. He has his own way of living life...he's more of a anti-hero than a hero (if that's alright) and one from the group.
So hill be a Stowe away but still listens to the rogue leader

I thought that there were criminals that lived on the planet before that though?

That's what I'm getting at. So there were criminals sent there before the voyage and before the rouges and group?

Last edited:
Ah, gottcha.

I can work with that; my character might be a thorn in the leader's side though. By the way I did note about keeping the genders even but I really can't play women to save my life.

Ah, gottcha.

I can work with that; my character might be a thorn in the leader's side though. By the way I did note about keeping the genders even but I really can't play women to save my life.

Your cool to make both males
And no worries

Where do we put the CS, and where's the actual thread?

Ellen_Ripley_Alien_1978.jpeg.jpg ripley.jpg

﴾ Igraine | Age 27 | Birthday: March 24th
| Caucasian/German Irish decent ﴿

༼ Full Name ༽
« Igraine Ellen Ripley »

༼ Nickname ༽
« Ripley, Iggy »

༼ Gender ༽
« Female »

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Weight: 115 lbs
Complexion: Pale and clear
Eye color: Dark Brown
Hair description: Curly to her shoulders
Natural markings: Birth mark on left forearm oval wine colored
Piercings and tattoos: None »

Leader

Weapons: Recurve Composite Bow and steel tip and shaft arrows, a matching pair of Bowie knives, and a pry bar

Materials carried: Her weapons, canteen, rope, tinder box, sleeping bag, binoculars, compass, hatchet, and an extra set of clothes all in an Army Backpack.

༼ Personality ༽
« Cool under pressure, sees the bigger picture, ruthless, democratic, honest to a fault will not lie no matter what, intelligent, sarcastic, realistic »

༼ History ༽
« Igraine grew up on the ship and had a well adjusted childhood. Her father was an officer and she wanted to follow in his footsteps. They lost her mother, Ellen, when Igraine was 13 to influenza. It hit her mother really hard and from then on Igraine was like her father's shadow. At the age of 16 she begged her father to teach her how to defend herself. Seeing no harm in this he taught her how to use knives and shoot a bow, which was much safer in space than a gun. She picked it up quickly and by the age of 18 she was out classing dear old dad. He soon died of heart failure and she joined the pseudo-military on the ship in his honor. Her intelligence and ambition became apparent and she was quickly moved up in the ranks. Where she learned more of what really went on years ago. She volunteered for the current mission to Earth and was appointed leader due to her background in the military.»

༼ Likes ༽
« Long distance running, Drawing, Chess, Animals, Challenges »

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Drama, bullies, stupid people, killing for sport, senseless violence »

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Writing in her journal, poetry, riddles, drawing, running long distance »

༼ Talents ༽
« Drawing, Archery, Knife fighting, Story telling, Singing »

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« Children, Tears (doesn't do well with them from others or herself), Curious, Ambitious, Hopeless Romantic »

༼ Fears ༽
« Drowning, Making the wrong decisions, Being alone, Dying in vain, Spiders »

༼ Relationships ༽
« Open »

༼ Family ༽
« Parents are dead and has no siblings. »

༼ Other ༽
[Lyrics Eng Sub] Yisabel (이사벨) - My Eden [Gu Family Book OST] - YouTube/Steelers

Last edited:
man-wearing-a-hoodie.jpg

Keaton| Age: 27 | Birthday: December 3
| Race/Nationality: Irish/Hispanic

༼ Full Name ༽
« Keaton David Ramos»

༼ Nickname ༽
« People sometimes call him by his last name but normally they just call him Keaton»

༼ Gender ༽
« Cisgender Male»

༼ Physical Description ༽
« Height: 5'7
Weight: 156
Hair Colour: Dark Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Scars: He's got one across his chest from a knife fight.
Tattoos:
grey-ink-skull-and-pistols-tattoos-on-back.jpg
Markings: He's got a dark brown blotch on his thigh. It's a birthmark.
»

Role: Just a soldier on the main group's side, though the only person he really listens to is the leader. He fights on the outskirts of the group.

Weapons
Ranged: Atlatls, Sling
http://www.hollowtop.com/atlatlbob.htm
Melee: Two Machetes
Other: Carries Brass Knuckles (not for walkers obviously)

Materials carried
He carries a blanket with him, rolled up in his hiking pack, along with a skillet, pancake flipper, a can, flint and steel, one tent, and oddly enough a violin.

༼ Personality ༽
« +Compassionate as hard as that is to believe, Adaptable, Quick thinker, Really good at improvising, Funny
-He's very sarcastic, Incredibly rude, Selfish, Distant to the point of extremes, Quiet when a voice is needed, Play's Devil's Advocate a little too much»

༼ History ༽
« He and his brother were brought up by a single mother. While his mother adored his brother, she hated him, though hid it well out in public. He eventually ran away and lived on the streets when he turned ten, unable to handle his mother's treatment. He became close to the team that was sure to head back to earth in hopes of being taken back to start a new life.»

༼ Likes ༽
« Menthol Cigarettes
Whiskey
Martial Arts
Heavy Metal
Rock and Roll
Cooking
Arguing
Hiking
Being outdoors
»

༼ Dislikes ༽
« Country Music
Being bossed around
Overly good people. He finds their morals to be corrupted, and most of their 'Holier-than-thou' attitudes to be horribly obnoxious
Walkers
Liars; he hates liars with a great passion. He will outright attack you if he discovers you lied to him.
»

༼ Hobbies ༽
« Sings and writes songs
Practicing Kendo
If he ever get hold of a camera again, photography
»

༼ Talents ༽
« He's a very talented violin player.
Tactician
A fair cook
»

༼ Weaknesses ༽
« He's not good with children. Or people.
Not a talented swimmer.
People he cares about.
»

༼ Fears ༽
« Being truly alone.
The dark; he always sleeps next to the fire because he's scared of the dark.
Being torn apart.
»

༼ Relationships ༽
« Open »

༼ Family ༽
« Louis Ramos (brother) »

༼ Other ༽
« Hey Brother
Steelers
»

I will get to my rouge guy tomorrow/today.

Last edited by a moderator: