Apocalyptic Zone

B

Boku Bonecrawler

Original poster
Alright so, what this RP is going to be about is not really a zombie RP, but an infected city. I'm wanting to have a least 4 to 5 characters to join so we cna go on in a group. But The way I want it to start off is where 2 people (Me and who ever else) are partners or lovers which ever comes to play and if its a female that wants to have a lover in it. but they fight the infected humans and other animals trying to get across town, but only problem with that is, the bridge leading to the city is blown up to stop the infected to get there. Its heavenly guarded by assult rifles and highly trained snipers to stop any infections that try and crawl the walls. During their survival finding a way across, the end up coming acorss other "Non infected" humans and team up with them. In thi RP there will be Romance, Stealing, hate, and fighting between all of us. Its all because the situations is fucking with our heads so were going crazy.

In the RP were going to need a
Thief & Bandit: (Partners)
Partners in love: (Me and another female RP)
Survivors: (Other RPs)

this RP can have up to more then 5 RPs, but right now, I just wanna see how many people we can get into the RP.

apocalypse-city-post-apocalyptic-city-fantasy-3d-game-movie.jpg

I love the idea and I wouldn't mind be the thief.

Well, it sounds like a great idea. I'd love to be a part of it, any role is fine with me.

Alright, glad im getting people wanting to try it out.
Just send me an Oc and position. I don't choose what you wanna do, so your gonna have to figure that out on your own.

I'm in, I love serious survival rp.

Just send me a RP sheet of your character and the role you want