Apocalyptic Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Travelor, link me to yours when it's created ^.^ It's perfectly fine, also. I joined into one myself, and then left it to create my own. I couldn't find a suitable place to jump in, and so I just kinda snuck away back into the shadows of Iwaku

@Travelor, link me to yours when it's created ^.^ It's perfectly fine, also. I joined into one myself, and then left it to create my own. I couldn't find a suitable place to jump in, and so I just kinda snuck away back into the shadows of Iwaku
As of your post, I was actually closer to Pyrrha, but I could work off of the other one if you don't want to change anything.

If you'd rather me change it up a bit, I can. It was just rather hard to understand which it was, because I think you said 'a figure', or something of the sort, whereas Pyrrha is surrounded by her bandit buddies

I said a few figures. I should have been more clear, but you were more outside of the city and I still wanted to at least be where some cars are. I think the two firepeople would be a interesting clash. So if you do not mind just changing it slightly, like, just saying that they are heading into my direction would be enough for me to go on.

Okay, I'll change it when I have a chance. ^.^

Although I may not be able to tonight. Mother dearest is wanting her laptop back soon... :/

Like I said, it does not have to be a big change. "The bandit group got together their gear and headed into the city" would work. Or you could just have someone spot me and say "Hey lets go get that guy" and then that works.

So... she doesn't want her laptop. I think I'll work around that first one. It'd be a shame to have to ask about killing a character sometime. Her group isn't really known for hospitality on any level. Maybe going by they decide to spare him cause why not, but as for 'going after' him, they would relentlessly chase him, much like how Pyrrha has spent her last three years tracking down Mani in the remnants of the world.

What if the two bonded with their love of firepeople equipment. :P It could work, I can feel it deep down in my walrus gut.

heh, well that certainly might work. However, there'd be no room for mutual love of anything with Mani, seeing as Mani and Pyrrha are... well, enemies. I'll have to get a reply up tomorrow. It's time for bed, I can barely keep my eyes open.

Status
Not open for further replies.