Apocalyptic Odyssey

Really, you could have any job, as for what okami said, were just trying to get the final posts up before we let the rest of you go ahead and start you characters.

Gar. Totally annoyed. i posted my bio last night but the Pc died before i caould save it -_-
Grumble grumble grumble :3

That's ok as soon as you can get it up we can get you in.... and Endo and I are truly sorry about the character sheet Makene.

So I finally got around to copying and pasting.

Hotd ID: Pseudoping

Wanted name in Rp: Kroy Arden

sex(gender): Male

Age in 2015: 20

Character type(job): Pistolier & Quarter Master

Character Pic:
Kroy.jpg

Background Story: Kroy was born in Madison, WI and lived there for eighteen years of his life. During High School he was pestered to get his work in but seemed to always exceed expectations during standard testing. Once he completed High School he went on the search for a military supported college. He found one in Kentucky as well as a job on the local low security military base.

His build did not give him the ability to use heavier automatic weaponry but he came quite accustomed to pistols. To make up for this he was put in charge of carrying extra bandoliers and equipment making Kroy an important piece on the battlefield.

When the pharmaceutical company released the potentially apocalyptic virus, the military personnel were assigned to higher ranking officials. Eventually Kroy wound up with an impromptu group of new recruits and one veteran. It was no doubt most of them died right away.

ok, looks like we can let you all go willy nilly here, just remember, your characters should probably start somewhere near the tri-state area of ky, in, and oh. we are only a month or so in to the widespreading of the zombie infection so there arent exactly hordes yet and the public is just starting to panic!

Iwaku ID: Makene
wanted name in Rp: Zephyr Dæmon
sex(gender): Female
Age in 2015: 21
Character type(job): Military Arms Manafacturers (designs weapons)
Character Pic:
2j2f8g0.jpg

Background Story: Zephyr was always the anomaly of her family. Always had been, always will be. Whereas nearly all of her family were in the forces all Zephyr wanted to be was an engineer. Against her father's wishes she achieved a degree in Enginerring and Mechanics and after much hard work soon became one of the leading designers in an Arms Manafacturing company. Her manafacturing skills now help her to survive; making bombs and other such weapons; while she searches for a cure.

makene waiting for you to post!!!! lets get some blood pumping in this rp!!