Apocalyptic Adventures (putputtersXkronas17)

Being kicked off of the bed woke Foley, but only for a second. The first thirty minutes of being "awake" for him was just being in a daze: eyes occasionally open, but not awake and ears listening, but not paying attention. He shivered on the floor, too lazy to pull the blanket down. Yawning, he got into a more comfortable position before having water poured over him. Slightly conscious, he tried saying, "You dick, that's really cold" but what left his mouth was a jumbled sentence of incomplete and nonsensical words. Tired of being cold from being splashed with water, he painfully dragged himself to the bathroom, sliding on his stomach and using his hands to pull his body forward. In the bathroom, he managed to pull the string and get warm water to envelop him. For a few minutes, he fell asleep, but then in a moment of more consciousness than he had before, he finished showering and grabbed the towel from yesterday to cover his lower half. In just a towel, he jumped back into bed and pulled the covers over him entirely. Sticking his hand out of the blanket and pointing his index finger to where he last saw Malcom, he drowsily and somewhat angrily groaned, "Uggggggghhhhh. Gimme a few more minutes."

Malcom had no time to sit and wake up someone who didn't want to wake up. He knew that he was going to get his things that he needed without him. Shaking his head he grabbed his gun and placed it under his shirt and then opened the door. " Fine but dont complain when you have no underwear or clothes and get the fuck out my bed". Closing the door behind him he headed down a few blockes to the clothing store. The guy guarding it the other day was probubally still asleep so Malcom snuck in and grabbed awhole bunch of underwear and then looking around he grabbed some jeans in his size and then a cuople of shirts. Carrying them back was a workout itself but he dropped them off at the shed before heading back out to gather the food. After and hour or so he was back in the shed and everything was put up. Malcom was pissed. He didn't save someone's ass to be a dead wait. Looking down at the coards he was trying to figure out how to put together the small tv he got from trading a guy some ammo.

After rolling in the bed for what seemed like hours, Foley was finally awake. He noticed Malcom working on something, the male had probably gotten all of the stuff that was needed. Quietly getting into his clothes, he watched as the brown-haired guy fiddled with television cords. The tv was rather small, but Foley didn't care, he was never into television anyway.

Sitting down on the bed, he kept his mouth shut because he had a feeling that Malcom was pissed because of him. He tended to irk people. His left hand rested over his mouth as he tried to think of a way to make it up to him. Foley felt his chest getting tight and immediately shook his head, hands clenched, to shake away the upcoming dangerous thoughts and feelings. "If I remember correctly, there's a hidden area that I passed by two days ago, where the crazies put their weapons and ammunition... If I get some, will he feel better? I don't use them, but maybe he'll want them," The auburn-haired man thought to himself. Ignoring the foreboding sense of dread in his stomach, Foley felt his hands slightly trembling as his gaze lowered, "I'm... Gonna go get s'more supplies. Before I go, d'ya need any help...?" Unlike how he felt on the inside, on the outside he looked almost completely apathetic, just blankly staring and being relatively quiet. It was a reflexive behavior for him, his only defense mechanism other than running away.

As Malcom was busy trying to get the television to wirk he heard Foley, It was not a voice that he wanted to hear at the moment. Shaking his head he let out a deep breath before standing up when he hsaid he was going to get some supplies. " Look i have everything while you ass was sleep dont bother, and its late anyway, do you think you'll make it back in one piece if you left". His voice was hardh but who wouldn't be when you were stuck getting everything for two people. Malcom ran his hands though his hair in fustration and then finially looked at Foley. " As much as im made at you i wouldn' know what to do with myslef if you got hurt so help me with these cords while I take a quick shower". He took off all his clothes and heade into the shower taking a quick one and then dried off with his towel. Walking over to the bed he opened the box and put on some new boxers. Feeling relived he sat back down on the couch.

Burden. That was the only word running through his mind. The male only blinked in response to what the other person said. Foley stayed quiet while Malcom went in and out of the shower. His fingers ran over the wires for the TV as he sat down on the floor to assemble it. It was all basic stuff. Audio wire goes into audio plug, video wire goes into video plug, power cord goes into the tv, the other part going into an outlet. After basically finishing putting together the thing, he pointed at the power cord and softly said, "Other side goes into an outlet". Grabbing his bobby pins, he used them to pull back the left side of his hair, as usual. Putting on his shoes, he let his bangs cover his eyes as he stayed still for a moment. Suddenly, he grinned like he usually did and laughed, "I'm gonna take a breather outside for a bit." Outside, Foley felt the urge to run, with his status like this, he needed to. But he didn't. He just sat with his back on the shed's door, covering his face with his hands and mumbling, "How the hell am I gonna be useful to him?" After mumbling and grumbling to himself in the dark for a few minutes, he walked back into the shed and sat beside Malcom. "'m sorry," he apologized.

Malcom watched Foley put together the rest of the tv. His face was motionless. When the guy told him the other side needed to go into the outlet he just nodded and then plugged it in. To his supprise the tv came on. Smiling satisfied he flipped through the chanbels until he found a decent action movie that was on. Malcom looked up at the guy when he laughed and then said he needed to take a breather. Watching him leave he decided to give him space. It was awhile before Foley came back and Malcom was just about to see what had happened when he came back in and sat next to him apologizing. " Look man its cool okay? Honestly". Malcom smiled and then ruffled the guys hairl before yawning and turning back to watch the movie.

"..." His eyes stayed on the TV screen, watching scenes of explosions and fighting. He chuckled a little bit, considering how the world was currently was a lot worse than the violence in the movie. The hero always saved the damsel in distress in such action movies. He always got the girl AND saved the world. "Could that happen in this day and age?" He wondered in his head. It was just a movie, it would never happen in real life. But in a way, it gave Foley a bit of hope watching the movie, that perhaps they might survive till the point where things got better. He grabbed the blanket from the bed and laid it over his lap, "Want some, Malcom?"

As they watched the movie he wished that he was in there. It always had a happy ending. The funny thing was that the main character would survive all these bararic things and then still poop back up lik he was a superhero. Malcom glaned away from the tv to see Foley retrive the blanket from the bed nad asked if he wanted some. " Yeah sure why not". Slipping under the cover next to the guy he was stoked when another movie came on. It was something to past the time. Eventually he got comfortable. Getting sleepy he adjusted himself to he was turned on his side and his back was against the couch. His body was behind Foley but he could still see the movie until he felt alseep. Being that he was close to the guy he wrapped his arms around him pulling him closer to his body. It was cold outside and the blanket was doing only slightly enogugh to keep him warm.

Foley laughed and patted Malcom's arms, "I told you we needed more blankets. You warm enough? I don't think I give enough body heat, especially not to someone who's several heads taller than me." His fingers poked the other male's cheeks, "Are ya falling asleep?" The guy leaned onto the body behind him; his knuckles rubbed against the side of Malcom's neck as his forehead rested on the other's own forehead. Malcom didn't feel sick, but Foley patted the brunette's head in an attempt to comfort anyway.

Malcom moved around slightly trying to stay warm under the covers. When he felt Foley's hand against his neck and forehead he opened his eyes and then chuckled at his comment. " Look your not that short but im trying to fall asleep". He looked at the tv and kept his eyes opened fr a cocuple of minutes but everyone once in awhile he'd drift back off to sleep and eventually he was zoned out and completly sleep. The next morning he got off the couch and then walked over to the fridge and got a can of soda and a sandwich that he had took from the store when he was gathering food. Taking a few bites he rubbed his eyes and then streached.

Foley was a bit of an insomniac, so while watching Malcom wake up and fall asleep continuously until he actually knocked out, he ended up continuing the movie before turning the TV off and going to sleep himself. Feeling kind of drowsy as he woke up the next morning, he beckoned for the other man, "Malcom, c'mere for a sec, yeah?" He found himself under the blanket on the couch, shivering a bit. God was it cold.

Malcom was almost halfway through with his sandwhich when he heard Foleys"s voice. After finishing down some water he walked over to the couch but before he did he walked over to the door and then opened it, checking to see what was going on outside. To his supprise there was a few savages eating off the dead body that was in the street about two in a half blocks away. Slowly closing the door and locking it he headed over to where the man was. " Morning". Malcom was still completly tired and he didn't want to leave from under the covers but he was hungry. Looking down at Foley he realized he was cold. " Yeah sorry I couldn't find blankets, and its freezing out". He slid back under the covers feeling warmer than before. " Ahhh relaxing".

The auburn-haired male clung onto Malcom's body, like a leech. Okay, maybe not that disgusting. He was more like a koala stuck to a tree, which was preeeetty accurate to say the least. His legs wrapped around the other male's hips as his arms wrapped themselves around the brunette's chest. Feeling his teeth tingling, he had the urge to bite something. Swiftly enough, his teeth automatically bit Malcom's neck, then Malcom's shoulder. Trying to speak with his teeth still on the other's skin, he garbled, "Yeshh, it'shh cooollld. Go getsh shome blanketsh." Sniffing, he mentioned, "You shmell like meat."

In an instant he could feel Foley's body wrap around him. His legs around his waist and his arms wrapped around his chest. Malcom looked at him and then regreted getting under the overs because he could feel the blood rush down to his lower reigons. When the mans teeth bit into his neck and shoulder Malcom shuddered more than he winced in pain. It didn't hurt but felt like nibbling. Chucking slightly he ruffled the Foleys hair. " Well sorry ill make sure next time i smell magical, and i'll have to get some blankets tommaro if i can find some". Being close to Foley was either a good thing or a bad thing. Malcom was debaating because now he could feel himself getting aroused and he figured it was because he haden't had any company since the world turnned to shit. " Sorry". He mumbled quickly as he attempted to move away.

"Oh?" he grabbed Malcom's arm and pulled him back, making Malcom lie on his back on the couch. He hovered over the other male, hands on either side of the brunette's head and legs resting on the side of the couch. The 21-year-old was a bit unsure of what was going on, but then the look in the other male's eyes confirmed what was happening. That and the tent that was beginning to pitch in the brunette's pants. Foley grinned widely, he thought he had smelled something other than meat. It was also the smell of arousal. Don't ask Foley how that smelled like, he could just sense it. "Ya need some help?" he smiled.

Malcom looked up at Foley when he laid him back down and climbled ontop of him. His breathing quickened slightly and he averted his eyes for a few moments. He felt like a kid and he was embarrased to say the least. When he saw the smirk on Foley smile and then when he asked if he needed some help Malcom could feel his face turn red. " Wha- what are you talking about". Malcom placed a hand over his face for a moment and then gripped Foley's shirt.

"Huh?" He looked down at the fist crumpling his shirt up. He ignored that and went on to explaining, "D'ya need me to help with relieving that?" He pointed to Malcom's crotch when he noticed the other male was all red in the face. Aww. Foley's heart tickled at the fact that even Malcom could be cute too. His grin stayed plastered on his face as he remained staring directly into -this rather docile- Malcom's eyes, still stationed above him. His cheek rubbed against the other male's as his tongue licked the brunette's chin.

God if Malcom could get his mind to work he would figure out why he was being so stupid. His heard what Foley said and knew exactly what he ment by helping him". He had never done antything sexual with a guy before so he was taken back on what to say and the smile on Foley's face wasn't helping the redness from his face go away. " I..i dont know i guess...". When he felt the mans tounge against hsi chin he shuddered slightly and then placed his hands on Foley's waist. " You seem like you know what your doing".

"Only in theory. Though I've practiced certain things that could be practiced alone," his lips pecked Malcom's forehead and lips. The corners of his mouth pulled upwards as he revealed a look of gentleness. His hand caressed the other man's cheek, his fingers stopping to pull Malcom's chin down as he nipped the brunette's upper lip and slipped his warm tongue into the other's mouth. While slowly meshing his mouth together with the taller man's, his hands placed themselves at two different areas: his left hand cupping the side of Malcom's face and his right hand under Malcom's shirt, feeling one side of the male's waist and one side of his pecs. In between kissing, he offered two options, face still holding a soft expression, "My hands or my mouth, which would you prefer the most?"

Malcom just looked at the guy. He wasn't in a look of rush or egerness but of patience and a warm look that he never seem before. He felt the mans lips on his forehead and then his lips. Closing his eyes he could feel Foley nibbling on his upper lip before he slid his tounge into his mouth. Instantly he reacted, letting his tounge explore the other mans mouth. When he felt Foley's hand cup his face and the other under his shirt he leaned up and ran his hands in the mans hair pulling him back down so that their lips met again. " I honeslty dont care... i never done this before". He tried to level out his breathing and he let his hands slowly train down the mans sides to his shorts as he tugged on them breifly.