2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Those who want to be in a zombie rp and you seem to be turned down or it dies out to easily. I am looking for a small group even number of male and females. I don't care if your female is pregnant or dangerous or if your male isn't super strong I want a good post apocalypictic rp.

Now the small group

Leader: female @Almalthia
Medic: male @Justaddnutts
Sharp shooters: male @Crysodic open and female @Justaddnutts
Care giver: female @WhisperingWillows
Hunter: male @MST3K 4ever
Gather: male @andrew21234
Others: open @Satan's Mistress

Rogue's

Leader: @Satan's Mistress
Second in command: male @WhisperingWillows
Others: open @Deathwatch101 soldier @Infinite_Darkness @Kiriko

Last edited:
If, in the event that my own interest in someone elses role play isn't rejected immediately, I would be interested in playing either the care giver or the medic in a female role. If you want a male I would like the play the hunter.

If, in the event that my own interest in someone elses role play isn't rejected immediately, I would be interested in playing either the care giver or the medic in a female role. If you want a male I would like the play the hunter.
No problem

I'll just throw my interest in here. If this becomes a thing I'll take the role shadowSnowStorm doesn't take, preferably care giver (both female :3)

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
If you may be so kind, I'm willing to play the leader (Male).

Need a few more

Do I post here now? I'd like to be a medic, preferably a female?

Invite more people guys

What exactly is the plan for the rogue's eliminate or defeat the group ? also id be tempted to take the other slot in rogues as a scout depending on there role in the rp/story or is it something for us to define ??

What exactly is the plan for the rogue's eliminate or defeat the group ? also id be tempted to take the other slot in rogues as a scout depending on there role in the rp/story or is it something for us to define ??
You will have to find out. That is something I plan to keep till I get my group of rogues together

Status
Not open for further replies.