1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Apocalypse

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by ~Dark Disney~, Oct 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Those who want to be in a zombie rp and you seem to be turned down or it dies out to easily. I am looking for a small group even number of male and females. I don't care if your female is pregnant or dangerous or if your male isn't super strong I want a good post apocalypictic rp.

Now the small group

Leader: female @Almalthia
    Medic: male @Justaddnutts
    Sharp shooters: male @Crysodic open and female @Justaddnutts
    Care giver: female @WhisperingWillows
    Hunter: male @MST3K 4ever
    Gather: male @andrew21234
    Others: open @Satan's Mistress

Rogue's

Leader: @Satan's Mistress
    Second in command: male @WhisperingWillows
    Others: open @Deathwatch101 soldier @Infinite_Darkness @Kiriko

#1 ~Dark Disney~, Oct 26, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2015
  2. I don't remember remind me

3. Of course

4. If, in the event that my own interest in someone elses role play isn't rejected immediately, I would be interested in playing either the care giver or the medic in a female role. If you want a male I would like the play the hunter.

5. No problem

6. I'll just throw my interest in here. If this becomes a thing I'll take the role shadowSnowStorm doesn't take, preferably care giver (both female :3)

• Love Love x 1
  7. If you may be so kind, I'm willing to play the leader (Male).

8. Yes ma'am

9. Need a few more

10. Do I post here now? I'd like to be a medic, preferably a female?

11. Sure

12. Invite more people guys

13. I'd happily be the second in command for Rogue's

14. Perfect

15. I'd like to be a female gatherer.

16. Will see about females may have to many

17. What exactly is the plan for the rogue's eliminate or defeat the group ? also id be tempted to take the other slot in rogues as a scout depending on there role in the rp/story or is it something for us to define ??

18. You will have to find out. That is something I plan to keep till I get my group of rogues together

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.