Apocalypse guys (AndrewxNico)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xavier laughed as his friend picked him up. "We can have some type of competition, to prove out manliness! The one who is manliest get's first pick," he said as he was being carried. "Well yes or no....little boy...." He said taunting his friend.

Thalin looked towards Xavier. "Who you calling Little boy, shrimp" Thalin smiled as he pulled out the nickname he had given xavier when they first met. Of course that was right when something darted along their path.

Xavier was about to respond with a great comeback but just then he noticed a shadow fly past. He quickly got off his friend's should and stood next to him. Hopefully this wouldn't turn into a fight, because the closest thing to a weapon he had was a bottle of shampoo and a bar of soap...

Thalin looked about, and when the same shadow flew past, he tackled it to the ground quickly. When everything cleared Thalin found himself with a girl beneath him. Thalin froze for a moment, and then glared at her. "How long have you been watching us." He demanded.

Xavier was surprised to see the shadow had been a girl. She was probably trying to follow them back to their home and kill them in their sleep,mother take all of their supplies. It wasn't common but it wasn't an uncommon thing to do. Quickly he found a sharp piece of metal and held it towards the girl, "start taking."

The girl huffed. "Fine, I've been watching since the river." She looked towards Xavier. "You're a cutie by the way." Thalin snarled slightly. "Why are you following us?"

Xavier wondered if the girl had seen he and Thalin naked and got angry with the girl not even realizing she had complimented him. "Thalin we should just take her to the other side of town and let the crooks and murderers deal with her, we don't need someone spying in us," Xavier said. There was no way he was going to let this girl tag along with him and Thalin, he liked the way things were with just the two of them, let alone that fact that this girl would probably kill them in their sleep...

Thalin looked towards Xavier. "Dude... She just called you cute." Thalin stayed on top of the girl but sat up, and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Yeah I know, but woman a devious," he said. Turning his attention towards the girl he said, "if we let you go are you going to keep following us or are you going to leave us alone?"

"Hey I just want to see what you guys are like."
Thalin glared down at her. "What do you mean 'like'?"
"Exactly that." She said, and looked between the two. "Me and my friend have been looking for a couple of guys who would be nice enough to have us around."
"Wait. There is two of you."

Status
Not open for further replies.