Apartments of Anarchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slapping his palms together, one over the other, Sukai posed their directioning to opposite points, with left stationed right and right stationed left. He switched top and bottom hands repeatedly in a cycle of sorts before shouting in the hall "With ths, I summon ye!" Yelling this phrase, Sukai then loosened his grip, releasing his closed palms before setting his arms at his sides. A blue, spectral energy then took shape within the room, becoming a fog of sorts. A few moments of waiting led to a clearnig, wherein stood a spikey brown porcupine no larger than a foot tall.

((All I need is a short description of my character and the room number, right?))

A young, teenage boy walked down the hall at his own, sweet, mellow pace. His snow white rabbit ears bounced lightly with each step he took. "This is so weird..." He breathed to himself "I could have sworn we have the same apartment complex back on the moon." He shook himself back into reality. "Silly Loki, you're imagining things." Speeding up his pace, the young alien eventually made it to room 217....only to find a "Do not disturb" sign on the door. "Wh-what?" Loki gasped, re-checking his key number. "Nope, it definitely says 217...HELLO???" He called pounding on the door "I know the sign says "do not disturb," but my key has this room number on it!"

[Short description: His name is Loki, he's a specific type of alien race that is stationed on the moon (They're all albino with rabbit ears). He has straight hair that reaches mid neck and his bangs go past his eyebrows. Currently, he's wearing a red zip-up jacket that has it's sleeves scrunched up to his elbows and a black tee underneath with a white star on the front. He has dark jeans and white vans on too.]

(OOC: You are from the moon! YES!~)

Sukai grasped his porcupine tightly, hugging him to his chest with joy. "I have done it! I have..." Sukai dropped the creature at the sight of his own blood. "AH! It's spines are sharp! Super sharp! AAAAAAH!" While Sukai screamed in pain like a violated school girl, the porcupine walked on all four of it's thin, short legs. As it did so, it ignored Sukai entirely. Sukai, still bleeding from his torso, bolted through the halls back to his room. The creature was slithering like a snake on it's belly from the scene.

Name: Alexander Williams
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 198
Build: Athletic
Hair: Auburn
Eyes: Green
Skin: Fair
Oddities: Host to a strange entity named Gionicion
Room#313
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alexander shoved the key into the lock again and twisted once more, nothing. The man had mentioned that the doors at times act up. They had to get "used" to you or something along those lines. Sure he wasn't what someone would call a usual person, but something like a door having a mind of it's own was just weird. Sighing he pulled the key from the door and was already at the end of his patience. Taking a few steps back he readied to slam into the door. Though mid first stride the door opened itself and he stumbled nearly slamming face first into the floor. Sighing he walked into the room and slammed the door shut behind him. He looked around his new dwelling as an ever familiar voice emerged from his mind.
"Not bad is it Alex? I mean it's either this or a jail cell. An' with your looks I don't think you'd be single very long."
Alexander rolled his eyes and walked over to the couch sitting down and reached into the pocket of his coat retrieving a pack of cigarettes and a light. With a fluid and well practiced movement he snatched a single cigarette from the pack and muttered a few words as the tip slowly glowed with an ember. Taking a long drag he exhaled as he spoke.
"You know what Gio I really don't like you."
"Oh aren't we just the witty cool shit talker who lights a cigarette with no lighter! Honestly the only useful thing you've ever done with your magic is bringing me into being."
Alexander sighed and ran his free hand though his hair in frustration. He still didn't know exactly what this "thing" was. Only that it had a name and annoyed the living hell out of him. He ended up in this shit hole because of him. One second he was having drinks with an attractive young lady and the next he woke up in some motel room covered in blood and cops banging on the door. Oh and the blood wasn't his it was the woman's. He didn't have a choice and snuck out the back window to the sounds of a breaking door and Gionicion's laughter.
"Well things would be just peachy if you wouldn't have killed that girl."
"I guess I got a little too carried away honestly. She was the one saying she liked it rough. So I gave her what she wanted. She was the one who said and I quote "Ohhhh please make me scream.". Oh she screamed"
Gionicions laughter filled his head. Alexander winced in pain. Every time that asshole laughed it would give him a headache.
"Shut up!"
Alexander found himself shouting at the entity, inside his head.
"I'll tell you what." Gionicion said in a smug tone. "Why don't you try?"
Alexander sat back and let out a defeated sigh. Apart from killing himself he couldn't think of any other way of ridding himself of Gionicion.
"Pussy....."

Robyn scowled and walked out into the corridoor, slamming the door shut behind her and walking towards the front door. She grabbed her keys and opened the door, slamming that one too behind her. She stood in the fresh air, bent double and breathing heavily.

Sukai reached his chambers to find a mystic relic. Expending it's energies, a crystalline orb split in twine then fell to the floor before him. His wound had been re-sealed and healed. A scar instantly took it's place. Having used the item to restore his health was risky, however. Sukai knew that he would not have more of his enchanting supplies delivered to him until the month's end. And, from the constant use of his incantation, Sukai had wasted all materials capable of regenerating his body.

If I don't go back for that porcupine, someone else is going to be hurt! Who knows how long this summoning will actually last... Sukai thought, worried that he had unleashed a dangerous beast into the apartments of anarchy. I better go right away! Sukai was proceeding with caution. Equiping himself with a midieval tower shield composed entirely of thick iron, he left to hunt his mischevious porcupine.

(Kantara has light blue hair that she keeps in pigtails and large green eyes. Her build is petite and her clothing is colorful, often featuring contrasting patterns. Today she has on a tight orange miniskirt and a purple tank top with pink dots. She doesn't have an apartment here yet and has arrived to seek out the landlord and discuss possibly moving in.)

Kantara stared at the porcupine. Either she was more nutso than usual today, or she had seen it slithering around on its belly. She was reasonably sure that porcupines didn't normally get around that way. It was staring back at her.
"I think the property manager's office is in the hallway beyond you, sir. Would you please let me pass?"
The porcupine did not respond. Kantara started to walk towards it and off to the side and it slid on its belly several feet closer to her. She stopped and so did it. She resumed staring at it as she began to realize that this standoff was unlikely to be resolved if she didn't get help.

"HELLO?" she called out, "Is this someone's pet?!"

Jay woke up and teleported down to the main entrance. She walked outside and saw Robyn. "Hello. Are you ok?"

Serenity slipped away from the individual that had helped her to her feet. Running the opposite way she managed to arrive around door rooms that were no longer in the single... or even double digits. She stopped to catch her breath. Voices came at all directions as more of the horrid thoughts had become reality. The walls tore away and were replaced with bloody walls all over again. Her hands held on the sides of her head. Serenity wished it all gone. She was already tired of these nightmares.

Her eyes were squint shut as her body ran forward. The grip on ears never severed. Sweat rolled down her face as this was getting too crazy. Her body ran into a public bathroom. It just got worse. The floor shifted into grates. Hands reached up and grabbed at the girls ankles. "No!!" She screamed. Ripping her feet away, her body lunged for the sink. It was dirty and nasty. But the water ran clear luckily. Her hands scooped up the water and splashed it on her face. Teal eyes peered up for minutes seeing a child behind her. Serenity's body turned. "A-are you alright?" She hugged the girl as she appeared normal.

"Mommy..." The little brunette murmured with a big smile on her face.

"What?" She pulled the girl away from her to find her pointing behind her. Serenity turned to see the sides of the sink fall. A woman bloodied and teary eyes looked straight back. A bob wire cord wrapped around her neck. This caused her body to dangle. The teal eyes widened backing up. The little girl started giggling then simply waved. Within second blood splattered everywhere. Her head and body had parted. The girls eyes shook as her body backed up. She ran out of the bathroom and saw the hall was normal again. "FUCK~!!!" She Yelled. Serenity used to have this happen as a child but it's all coming back and haunting her. She ran her fingers through her auburn hair, and sighed in relief life had returned. Her back pressed firmly against the door of the bathroom.

Serenity even didn't care if anyone even seen her psychotic breakdown... Psychotic... She wish it had been that simple.

Sukai crouched stealthily behind Kantara. "Psssssst!" Sukai signaled from behind her, his whisper almost an annoying shout. "That monster before you is magical! To touch it is to cut one's self. Do not do so. You had best get behind me and this shield." Sukai tapped it as if to motion her behind himself. "I doubt it can tear through armor or do much else. I, after all, am it's master."

Looking between it and Kantara, Sukai wondered whether he could keep it at bay with his shield or not. It sliced through my flesh like paper. It will probably do a lot of damage to this if I'm not careful.

Kantara's eyes widened in alarm. She slowly backed away from the creature until she was beside Sukai.
"Where did it come from?"

"I summoned it by mistake. I was trying to conjure a friendly puppy or a harmless rodent. Instead, I was given this little devil!" Sukai pushed the barrier to the porcupine with a double gripped thrust. As it pouned on the animal's flesh, the armor Sukai used was torn asunder by the porcupine's deadly exterior. "AH!" In shock, Sukai dropped the broken shield and grabbed Kantara by her wrist. Clutching it tightly, Sukai ran toward the corner of the corridor in an attempt to flee the wrath of his own summoning.

Sukai exclaimed in fear "That was close! Too close!" With that, he was ready to call it quits. He knew, however, that he had to be vigilant around his creation. I have to do something to kill it. It is far too strong for even weapons. It destroys whatever it touches with it's freaky hair! Sukai turned to Kantara. And what about her? She probably lacks any idea as to what is happening. Desperate to see his bad work undone, Sukai asked "Girl, is there any way you can try to squash it?"

Kantara giggled as the strange male clutched at her waist.
"There is something, but it involves messing with space/time and you won't remember this conversation. Is that okay?"

"As long as you take this evil deed from my name, yes! Please do!" Sukai bows fast, glancing between both her and the slithering brown rat he had conjured! Biting his nails, he watched anxiously to see victory achieved. Oh my oh my oh my!

Suddenly Sukai is back where he began with no memory of the events and a vague feeling that it isn't a good idea to summon anything at the moment.

Kantara is walking down the hall unpestered by the monster and searching for the landlord.

Sukai blinks twice before stating "Is it me? Why does the air taste as a color so suddenly." Sukai's eyes crossed for a moment as if confused by the time switch before walking forward, forgetting all about it. "I think today I should practice my other spells for some reason. Perhaps my teleportation or wind running could be trained."

"Hello?" Kantara calls out, walking along the hallway, "Is anyone around?"

Serenity heard a voice somewhere with in these endless halls. She didn't really care to know who it was. Sadly, she didn't even care if the individual walk right by her. The girl pushed her back from the bathroom stall and wiped the sweat from her face. Her fingers ran through her auburn hair again letting her other hand slip into her pocket. She felt as though it was time to just get some rest from the hectic day she day already lived through. Serenity also knew the way she had to return through would also cause her to pass by the voice holder. If the person was actually real.

Sukai sat with his legs crossed, grabbing his chin as he thought about his magics. I wonder if I could combine my teleport and summoning spell to make a summoning that could teleport. Or maybe even a teleport that switches me with a summoning. Sukai stares at Kantara as she passes by. "Huh?" What is she talking about? Perhaps I could lend her some help! This would be a great use of my wizardy!

Name: Gail St. James
Height: 5'6"
Build: Curvy
Hair: Dirty blonde mass of wild ringlets
Eyes: Blue
Skin: Fair
Room#42

It was about this time that an explosion shook the apartment building. Thankfully, there appeared to be no major damage, just a few new cracks in the walls and maybe some pare places in the ceiling where the plaster had fallen here and there. Much better than it usually was, at any rate. Grey smoke began to pour out from under the door of room 42 and faint laughter, growing ever louder and more maniacal until at last the door came flying open to reveal a figure standing amidst the haze.

"It WORKED!" She yelled triumphantly, striding into the hallway and almost jumping with the joy of creation. Reigning herself in, Gail pulled her thick goggles up onto her forehead and began setting herself to rights. The explosion may not have done any damage to the building, but it did get just a little rough at the epicenter. She was a rather heavyset young woman, but she took pride in the hourglass figure of her build and the fact that she could rock a pair over overalls like nobody's business. At present, said blue overalls had been rolled up to her knees and to her elbows, with the zipper only mostly pulled up to reveal a white tank top and a rather generous portion of equally generous decolletage. Not one but two tool belts were slung low over her ample hips. She was girlishly pretty, with rosy cheeks and a sweet smile, her face smudged with black here and there from the blast. Her short curls bounced as she moved.. one still smoldering before she reached up to snuff it out.

Waving her hand to clear some of the smoke and making sure to leave the door open to help it do so, she stalked back into her apartment with a triumphant grin on her face. She had to open some windows and get some visibility back to be certain- ABSOLUTELY certain- that her celebration was not premature. Gail had been working so hard, had so many failed attempts, but now... Now she just may have it.

As the air cleared the apartment came into focus, and it looked like the blast had made a real mess of things. There were tools and wires and cables and odds and ends flung all about the place. Papers and schematics littered the floor and various work benches around the living area. Books upon books were thrown to the corners of the room. On the counter that divided the living and kitchen areas there were beakers and flasks of chemicals sharing space with dirty plates and half-finished bowls of ramen.

No, it wasn't the blast. This was just the general state of the place.

Making her way over to the still-smoking form on one work bench, Gail approached it hesitantly. There was a red light, blinking. Blinking ceaselessly before suddenly, quietly turning green. A little chime sounded and with a gentle rush of warm air and steam, a door opened and a tinny voice proclaimed: "Your tea and scones, Miss." As a robotic arm deposited a tray holding a china tea service painted with cheery cabbage roses and a plate of warm scones before her. There was even lemon curd and a doily.

Gail could only grin as she lifted one of the delectable sugar-coated pastries.

"Yesss...It worked."

Status
Not open for further replies.